Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,384 members, 7,846,624 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Obasanjo And Churchill Come For Tonto Dikeh In An Edited Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obasanjo And Churchill Come For Tonto Dikeh In An Edited Video (52651 Views)

Fans Storm Airport With Gifts For Tonto Dikeh In Ghana / Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus / Zlatan Asks Tonto Dikeh In 'Agege' By Tekno "Why You Dey Frown Your Face?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo And Churchill Come For Tonto Dikeh In An Edited Video by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 03, 2019
Churchill messed with the wrong woman. I hope other women learn from her on how to deal with these use.less Nigerian men everywhere that claim they are husbands.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo And Churchill Come For Tonto Dikeh In An Edited Video by faithfull18(f): 4:50pm On May 03, 2019
Can't waste my data.
Re: Obasanjo And Churchill Come For Tonto Dikeh In An Edited Video by blackmantis: 4:54pm On May 03, 2019
She will sue tire
Re: Obasanjo And Churchill Come For Tonto Dikeh In An Edited Video by Realcash224(m): 5:08pm On May 03, 2019
It is out

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo And Churchill Come For Tonto Dikeh In An Edited Video by Psoul(m): 5:16pm On May 03, 2019
WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND.

In 2012, when Mercy Johnson had her first child, Purity, a job actually came knocking at her door on return....

As a professional that she is, she chose not to let her manager and fans down, hence she shunned omugwo and went ahead for the shoot.

Then came madam critic, TONTO DIKE.

Tonto disparaged Mercy's struggles and talked down on her hustle.

She concluded her rant with a boast, that she would rather remain single than be married to a man who is not rich enough to take care of her after childbirth... A man that would allow her go on set while still nursing a newborn...

That was the height of Tonto's insensitivity to the realities of life...

Linda Ikeji helped rebroadcast that unbridled rant from a weed ravaged cosmetic albino of a girl...

Little did we know that Tonto was actually speaking under the influence of Churchill's amu... The same she now call "40 seconds dick."

Fast forward to 2019... Both Tonto Dike and Linda Ikeji have all gone into one or two relationships and come out empty, while Mercy Johnson is still hanging on, and getting better with her husband everyday.

Both Tonto Dike and Linda Ikeji did not last up to a quarter of Mercy's marriage term so far, but have all come out to give long sermons against their baby fathers, whom they now call EX, while Mercy is still hanging on, and enjoying her family with 3 lovely kids.

As the case may be, neither me nor you have heard Mercy say anything awful against her husband or marriage... But her critic and media vendor have all gone, saw, ran out and are crying wolf...

Whatever lesson you could make out of this situation... Make it.

Don't be a Tonto... Be a Mercy!

Respect people's struggles and allow them live their lives the way they can afford it...

I rest my case

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo And Churchill Come For Tonto Dikeh In An Edited Video by stanliwise(m): 5:17pm On May 03, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Why are they desperate to send this lady to an early grave? Take pity on her little boy. She is suffering from acute depression already and you guys are compounding her woes
Many did not know this. she is venting the symptoms of acute depressed and deep anger. yet many choice to see the surface only and not the causation.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo And Churchill Come For Tonto Dikeh In An Edited Video by stanliwise(m): 5:19pm On May 03, 2019
SjMbula:
but she's isnt helping herself bro
depressed people worsen their own situation. They need help they can't give themselves.
Re: Obasanjo And Churchill Come For Tonto Dikeh In An Edited Video by Legendguru: 5:28pm On May 03, 2019
oh
Re: Obasanjo And Churchill Come For Tonto Dikeh In An Edited Video by steryj(m): 5:31pm On May 03, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
This Churchill sef na still yeye person. He’s only playing the victim card to draw pity from Nigerians. The guy own sef dey him body.
:

Re: Obasanjo And Churchill Come For Tonto Dikeh In An Edited Video by jrusky(m): 5:39pm On May 03, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
This Churchill sef na still yeye person. He’s only playing the victim card to draw pity from Nigerians. The guy own sef dey him body.

How? Did he utter a word? Didn't you read the video was doctored or edited?

Leave that guy alone but for Tontoh refusal to move on we will continue to punish her mentally till he keep quiet and move on or she 8drink snipper.

That is just little she thought she can be ruthless? Nay Nay she is a baby her torture just begin. And she forgot no sane man will dare seek her hand in marriage again with her useless character.

She hasn't seen anything yet.
Re: Obasanjo And Churchill Come For Tonto Dikeh In An Edited Video by Frankiss44(m): 5:45pm On May 03, 2019
Philpham:
Churchill messed with the wrong woman. I hope other women learn from her on how to deal with these use.less Nigerian men everywhere that claim they are husbands.

Very funny.. Tonto is the one fooling herself, Churchill isn't even answering her so how is she dealing with him.. The idiot said he is a one minute man.. Yet she broke Bank to pay to marry the so called one minute man... 90 percent of what she is saying are just being said out of pains and bitterness.. Church is doing much better after the breakup so we know who is truly hurt and seeking attention
Re: Obasanjo And Churchill Come For Tonto Dikeh In An Edited Video by TheQuirkyPen993: 5:48pm On May 03, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Why are they desperate to send this lady to an early grave? Take pity on her little boy. She is suffering from acute depression already and you guys are compounding her woes

cry cry I feel her pains
Re: Obasanjo And Churchill Come For Tonto Dikeh In An Edited Video by TheQuirkyPen993: 5:48pm On May 03, 2019
Frankiss44:

Very funny.. Tonto is the one fooling herself, Churchill isn't even answering her so how is she dealing with him.. The idiot said he is a one minute man.. Yet she broke Bank to pay to marry the so called one minute man... 90 percent of what she is saying are just being said out of pains and bitterness.. Church is doing much better after the breakup so we know who is truly hurt and seeking attention

Ya mama dey craze
Re: Obasanjo And Churchill Come For Tonto Dikeh In An Edited Video by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 03, 2019
Frankiss44:

Call Tonto anything you want, crazy , bitter, frustrated, angry, the point is, she is a strong woman who knows how to deal with very stu.pid men that roam around Nigeria as human beings. She should be a role model for other women suffering abuse in the hands of her husband and keeping quiet. This is the beginning of everlasting disgrace and embarrassment to Churchill. He is one minute man like she said and I believe her. Women should have voices. Up King Toto

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo And Churchill Come For Tonto Dikeh In An Edited Video by blackmantis: 5:55pm On May 03, 2019
Philpham:

Call Tonto anything you want, crazy , bitter, frustrated, angry, the point is, she is a strong woman who knows how to deal with very stu.pid men that roam around Nigeria as human beings. She should be a role model for other women suffering abuse in the hands of her husband and keeping quiet. This is the beginning of everlasting disgrace and embarrassment to Churchill. He is one minute man like she said and I believe her. Women should have voices. Up King Toto

She has only embarrassed her child.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo And Churchill Come For Tonto Dikeh In An Edited Video by Frankiss44(m): 5:55pm On May 03, 2019
Philpham:

Well, if it takes a one minute man to Bleep a hoe like Tonto and get her pregnant even before marriage.. Then I will like to be that one minute man.. He hehe.. Your opinion of a strong woman is lame.. A strong woman would move on, focus her strength on her son and behave so maturely that people will not even remember she just survived a messy matrimonial break up...
Re: Obasanjo And Churchill Come For Tonto Dikeh In An Edited Video by Frankiss44(m): 5:56pm On May 03, 2019
blackmantis:

She has only embarrassed her child.

Don't mind these kids defending her.. They can't see beyond their nose
Re: Obasanjo And Churchill Come For Tonto Dikeh In An Edited Video by Bizibi(m): 6:05pm On May 03, 2019
Philpham:

if you actually followed all her ranting since the breakup,you will know all her stories dont add up.I'm surprised some of you are falling for it.
Re: Obasanjo And Churchill Come For Tonto Dikeh In An Edited Video by IJEYdiamond(f): 6:09pm On May 03, 2019
Hmmmm
Shame no dey.. Ask questions if need be.. problems shared is half solved.
Re: Obasanjo And Churchill Come For Tonto Dikeh In An Edited Video by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:13pm On May 03, 2019
hisexcellency34:

Nothing wrong with her insulting Churchill and turning him to an object of ridicule world wide?
She is the person sending herself to an early grave, Fiberesima and Fred Amata showed Agatha hell and even made her to lose an eight month pregnancy which was 90% life threatening, but up till today, she has uttered no word.
Both parents attended their children's graduate abroad, no one knew anything is wrong with their parents
Femi kuti was given bastard children by his wife, both of them moved on and also attended their children's graduate abroad.
They looked for words from Lillian Esoro, when they got nothing, did they not keep to themselves?
The people calling for interviews, do they discuss their own family problems publicly? No!
If she learns to keep quiet, the issue will die down

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo And Churchill Come For Tonto Dikeh In An Edited Video by johnkay1(m): 6:24pm On May 03, 2019
Psoul:
WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND.

In 2012, when Mercy Johnson had her first child, Purity, a job actually came knocking at her door on return....

As a professional that she is, she chose not to let her manager and fans down, hence she shunned omugwo and went ahead for the shoot.

Then came madam critic, TONTO DIKE.

Tonto disparaged Mercy's struggles and talked down on her hustle.

She concluded her rant with a boast, that she would rather remain single than be married to a man who is not rich enough to take care of her after childbirth... A man that would allow her go on set while still nursing a newborn...

That was the height of Tonto's insensitivity to the realities of life...

Linda Ikeji helped rebroadcast that unbridled rant from a weed ravaged cosmetic albino of a girl...

Little did we know that Tonto was actually speaking under the influence of Churchill's amu... The same she now call "40 seconds dick."

Fast forward to 2019... Both Tonto Dike and Linda Ikeji have all gone into one or two relationships and come out empty, while Mercy Johnson is still hanging on, and getting better with her husband everyday.

Both Tonto Dike and Linda Ikeji did not last up to a quarter of Mercy's marriage term so far, but have all come out to give long sermons against their baby fathers, whom they now call EX, while Mercy is still hanging on, and enjoying her family with 3 lovely kids.

As the case may be, neither me nor you have heard Mercy say anything awful against her husband or marriage... But her critic and media vendor have all gone, saw, ran out and are crying wolf...

Whatever lesson you could make out of this situation... Make it.

Respect people's struggles and allow them live their lives the way they can afford it...

I rest my case

I love your message, I hope they will learn from it. When a lady is without good character she can't hide it for long but lust and greediness will not allow our brothers to make a wise discission.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo And Churchill Come For Tonto Dikeh In An Edited Video by mexxyaaron(m): 6:34pm On May 03, 2019
It's seems you are Tonto herself,please let it go o.

Philpham:

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo And Churchill Come For Tonto Dikeh In An Edited Video by adewest1999(m): 7:46pm On May 03, 2019
Tonto Dike Wetin my son do for you ehhhhh....... Churchill get voice sha
Re: Obasanjo And Churchill Come For Tonto Dikeh In An Edited Video by 156Chukwue1: 7:51pm On May 03, 2019
Na wa oo...

$$$$$
Re: Obasanjo And Churchill Come For Tonto Dikeh In An Edited Video by Ayobami7(m): 8:08pm On May 03, 2019
lol
Re: Obasanjo And Churchill Come For Tonto Dikeh In An Edited Video by abbeyty(m): 8:31pm On May 03, 2019
"obasanho and churchill comes for" ? Toto needs to take a chill pill
Re: Obasanjo And Churchill Come For Tonto Dikeh In An Edited Video by Isoduwa(m): 10:20pm On May 03, 2019
Philpham:

To KP you dey my mind

No need because you are the weakest link on earth
Re: Obasanjo And Churchill Come For Tonto Dikeh In An Edited Video by Psoul(m): 8:02am On May 04, 2019
johnkay1:

I love your message, I hope they will learn from it. When a lady is without good character she can't hide it for long but lust and greediness will not allow our brothers to make a wise discission.

Thanks bro.
Re: Obasanjo And Churchill Come For Tonto Dikeh In An Edited Video by ernieboy(m): 8:33am On May 04, 2019
Philpham:

when did sexual prowess become a mark of achievement? dem dey write am for CV?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wofai Fada "Aunty Sandra" Quits My Flatmates / Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye / Money Is Not My Problem - Regina Daniels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.