Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,906 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Fans Storm Airport With Gifts For Tonto Dikeh In Ghana - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Storm Airport With Gifts For Tonto Dikeh In Ghana (22056 Views)

Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus / Zlatan Asks Tonto Dikeh In 'Agege' By Tekno "Why You Dey Frown Your Face?" / Obasanjo And Churchill Come For Tonto Dikeh In An Edited Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Storm Airport With Gifts For Tonto Dikeh In Ghana by drizslim(m): 5:10pm On Dec 10, 2021
Popular Nigerian actress, Tonto Dikeh, has arrived in Ghana amid music, drumming and dancing. In the video seen by Legit.ng, a team was at the airport to welcome Tonto and they were all excited

At the sound of the drum and music, Tonto started dancing, and seeing that she was being impeded by her shoes, she quickly bent down to take off her shoes to enable her to dance better

Those around were stunned and could be heard screaming her name: “King Tonto, King Tonto"

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSZKRMedOrw

2 Likes

Re: Fans Storm Airport With Gifts For Tonto Dikeh In Ghana by drizslim(m): 5:11pm On Dec 10, 2021
Tonto. The Queen.. I love how she makes her moves

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fans Storm Airport With Gifts For Tonto Dikeh In Ghana by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 10, 2021
I don't know how people fake all these things.

113 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Fans Storm Airport With Gifts For Tonto Dikeh In Ghana by MufasaLion: 5:25pm On Dec 10, 2021
Arranged shit! grin

I like her lips, even though it's not showing.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Storm Airport With Gifts For Tonto Dikeh In Ghana by Baawaa(m): 5:32pm On Dec 10, 2021
We have seen what you want us to see

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Storm Airport With Gifts For Tonto Dikeh In Ghana by WibusJaga: 5:50pm On Dec 10, 2021

Expectedly, a Prophet Hath no Honour in his Own Country.
Let her enjoy herself; everyone has the right to be happy.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Storm Airport With Gifts For Tonto Dikeh In Ghana by habsydiamond(m): 5:51pm On Dec 10, 2021
Toto decay as finally arrived.. Welcome to Ghana..

2 Likes

Re: Fans Storm Airport With Gifts For Tonto Dikeh In Ghana by Holla911(m): 6:03pm On Dec 10, 2021
Tonto and clout is like AA and malaria, They are too attached wink

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Storm Airport With Gifts For Tonto Dikeh In Ghana by nzeobi(m): 6:13pm On Dec 10, 2021
People really get time I swear. So aside politicians and pastors there's another set of people that still rents crowd.

Though I won't blame her even FFK rented crowd that welcomed him after joining APC

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Storm Airport With Gifts For Tonto Dikeh In Ghana by lkillbrokehoes: 6:48pm On Dec 10, 2021
Shameless person
Re: Fans Storm Airport With Gifts For Tonto Dikeh In Ghana by DoctorDree(m): 12:12pm On Dec 11, 2021
You mean to say her friend in Ghana organized some friends to be her fan and welcome her!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fans Storm Airport With Gifts For Tonto Dikeh In Ghana by fitinwell: 12:12pm On Dec 11, 2021
So Ghanians are this jobless...

9 Likes

Re: Fans Storm Airport With Gifts For Tonto Dikeh In Ghana by englishmart(m): 12:12pm On Dec 11, 2021
Don't be surprised if Tonto actually gave them the present to present to her. Anything to be on the news is highly admired by Tonto. The more scandalous, the better attention.

17 Likes

Re: Fans Storm Airport With Gifts For Tonto Dikeh In Ghana by Thinktwicemybro: 12:13pm On Dec 11, 2021
Short woman with no talent, decieving herself to chase clout.
Make I sleep jor, I cannot can

Re: Fans Storm Airport With Gifts For Tonto Dikeh In Ghana by festacman(m): 12:13pm On Dec 11, 2021
Nice

1 Like

Re: Fans Storm Airport With Gifts For Tonto Dikeh In Ghana by hashtagged(m): 12:13pm On Dec 11, 2021
Why are her fans all women?
Re: Fans Storm Airport With Gifts For Tonto Dikeh In Ghana by emmabest2000(m): 12:13pm On Dec 11, 2021
Pepper de haters gang grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fans Storm Airport With Gifts For Tonto Dikeh In Ghana by Dailymice: 12:13pm On Dec 11, 2021
grin
Re: Fans Storm Airport With Gifts For Tonto Dikeh In Ghana by slawormiir: 12:14pm On Dec 11, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
Re: Fans Storm Airport With Gifts For Tonto Dikeh In Ghana by DropsMic(m): 12:14pm On Dec 11, 2021
Arrangee??

2 Likes

Re: Fans Storm Airport With Gifts For Tonto Dikeh In Ghana by Myer(m): 12:14pm On Dec 11, 2021
drizslim:
Tonto. The King Of Boiz

This is so orchestrated.
1. Tonto has not acted in a blockbuster for aeons now.

2. The publicity stunt is obvious.

5 Likes

Re: Fans Storm Airport With Gifts For Tonto Dikeh In Ghana by Crusadee: 12:15pm On Dec 11, 2021
The Tonto self na man abi woman? Abi na that man wey dey claim woman? Or na woman wey they claim man?

One people different colors, if it was my only color on the world this kind of celebs wouldn't have a follower

Me na raster man in the facateria

Re: Fans Storm Airport With Gifts For Tonto Dikeh In Ghana by omooba969(m): 12:15pm On Dec 11, 2021
Tonto should allow Mr Olakunle Churchill have contact with his son.

#Simple

1 Like

Re: Fans Storm Airport With Gifts For Tonto Dikeh In Ghana by greenie77: 12:15pm On Dec 11, 2021
hashtagged:

They identify more with her.
Re: Fans Storm Airport With Gifts For Tonto Dikeh In Ghana by kuntash: 12:15pm On Dec 11, 2021
After 10days , she go enter UK .

If only you know how much people fear. The hotel isolation, not to talk of the cost
Re: Fans Storm Airport With Gifts For Tonto Dikeh In Ghana by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 11, 2021
grin grin grin grin Organized Fans grin nothing man no go see for this life grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fans Storm Airport With Gifts For Tonto Dikeh In Ghana by greenie77: 12:16pm On Dec 11, 2021
Myer:

This is so orchestrated.
1. Tonto has not acted in a blockbuster for aeons now.

2. The publicity stunt is obvious.

The stunt is part of her brand packaging, It increases her social media follwership and that in turn increases what she would charge brands that would want to use her market their brands.

5 Likes

Re: Fans Storm Airport With Gifts For Tonto Dikeh In Ghana by DSC7: 12:16pm On Dec 11, 2021
Our Controversial celebrity grin grin....

I like the babe sha....

She got thick skin to face her challenges. cool.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Storm Airport With Gifts For Tonto Dikeh In Ghana by omooba969(m): 12:18pm On Dec 11, 2021
hashtagged:

Women supporting women.... simple! grin
Re: Fans Storm Airport With Gifts For Tonto Dikeh In Ghana by DSC7: 12:19pm On Dec 11, 2021
MufasaLion:
Arranged shit! grin

I like her lips, even though it's not showing.

Never knew you are a pervert.... shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne / Pictures Of Dbanj And His Girlfriend Adama Indimi Ibb`s Niece / Timaya Loses His Instagram Account To Hackers, Fans Mock Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.