Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Nigerian Doctor Doctor Narrates Trouble They Face To Get Their N40K Salary - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Doctor Doctor Narrates Trouble They Face To Get Their N40K Salary (18753 Views)

Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email / The Life Of A Nigerian Doctor In The UK / Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Doctor Doctor Narrates Trouble They Face To Get Their N40K Salary by angiography(m): 4:34pm On May 06, 2019
jrusky:

You are right bro. It's a big surprise to me to see little kids coming here to just talk to feel relevant. That was how one came here this morning and said he know of a young nurse as in just finished from nursing school earning 550k per month in Lagos.

Very interesting indeed.

Lool...wallow in your ignorance...
Re: Nigerian Doctor Doctor Narrates Trouble They Face To Get Their N40K Salary by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 06, 2019
ogawisdom:

Doctor that works in hospital

Ngige is right after all the supply of doctors is more than the demand, we have surplus doctors. It's simple labour economics once supply exceeds demand salary will crash lol joblessness among medical doctors is now a reality

Doctors should go into tailoring or farming - prof isaac minister of health. This points to the fact that they are excessive.

Doctors are free to travel abroad as they are surplus in Nigeria - Dr Chris Ngige

Two renounced medical doctors of over 30 yrs experience has spoken
You are definitely a failure in real life. A country with a population of over 180 million has less than 50,000 doctors in service and you foolishly think your politicians are telling you the truth.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Doctor Narrates Trouble They Face To Get Their N40K Salary by ogawisdom(m): 7:25pm On May 06, 2019
kattytamer:

You are definitely a failure in real life. A country with a population of over 180 million has less than 50,000 doctors in service and you foolishly think your politicians are telling you the truth.

A complete idiot like u should stop exposing ur extreme stupidity publicly. Medical doctors are excessive n useless now. Stop bragging bc u are a first yr medical student bc u will be jobless after ur studies.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Doctor Narrates Trouble They Face To Get Their N40K Salary by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 06, 2019
ogawisdom:

A complete idiot like u should stop exposing ur extreme stupidity publicly. Medical doctors are excessive n useless now. Stop bragging bc u are a first yr medical student bc u will be jobless after ur studies.
An empty brain like yours could only know what "them say" and petty insults with zero critical reasoning. Prove me wrong with just one sensible statment please. Medical doctors are now excessive and useless. Jealousy kill you there. Olodorapata.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Doctor Narrates Trouble They Face To Get Their N40K Salary by PointBlankFOREX: 1:45am On May 07, 2019
Wow... Well I believe that through knowledge and discipline, financial peace is possible for all of us.. smiley

See signature
Re: Nigerian Doctor Doctor Narrates Trouble They Face To Get Their N40K Salary by true2home(m): 3:21am On May 07, 2019
we nigerians are just difficult for no reason... simple matter...if you are a Doctor in Nigeria, please share light on the simple truth. What do you guys make?
Re: Nigerian Doctor Doctor Narrates Trouble They Face To Get Their N40K Salary by nelszx: 5:22am On May 07, 2019
true2home:
we nigerians are just difficult for no reason... simple matter...if you are a Doctor in Nigeria, please share light on the simple truth. What do you guys make?
They accept to receive whatever pay they are getting but that isn't their right pay. Working for 2 or 3 times less their normal pay.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Doctor Narrates Trouble They Face To Get Their N40K Salary by Kfed4ril(m): 3:08pm On May 07, 2019
Naija9090:
If only these people who spend 10 plus yrs in school understand how this world works, you will learn to work for yourself. How can someone live on 40k a month, with all that stress as a doctor and yrs in school? It's better to be a laborer nah, the ones I know make over 150k a month. Those tiny 10ft by 10ft Igbo business shops you see in the market you think are nothing, have over 20-30 million/yr in turnover, with excess 40-50% profit margin. I'm speaking as a fmr. banker because I know how much they deposit and collateral assets they put up for lines and loans; I personally underwrite these loans, visit their shops and warehouse to valuate these assets. After 5 yrs of seeing this as a banker and earning chicken change working 15 hrs a day like a slave, I sat down with one of these Igbo businessmen, he linked me up big time with big supplier clients he has in South Korea. I quit my bank job and have been happy ever.

Bros link me na. And what product?
Re: Nigerian Doctor Doctor Narrates Trouble They Face To Get Their N40K Salary by IvarTheTerrible: 10:56pm On May 16, 2019
Kfed4ril:

Bros link me na. And what product?

COCAINE.... of course! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Doctor Doctor Narrates Trouble They Face To Get Their N40K Salary by Sportwin(m): 6:56am On May 17, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:

COCAINE.... of course! grin

I no mind ooo

Gimme full details

Continue with the ur story na
We deh wait
Re: Nigerian Doctor Doctor Narrates Trouble They Face To Get Their N40K Salary by Tarytaomon: 8:12am On May 17, 2019
40k? That is too small even for a doctor who is still a corper
Re: Nigerian Doctor Doctor Narrates Trouble They Face To Get Their N40K Salary by lmuhopeful: 9:25am On May 17, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

An Office Job Of 70K Or Home Lecture Between 90- 110k. Which Will You Prefer? / GTBank Starting Salary? / Access Bank 2021 Entry Level Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.