Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

This Nigerian Advert From The 80s Will Either Make You Cry Or Laugh (VIDEO) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / This Nigerian Advert From The 80s Will Either Make You Cry Or Laugh (VIDEO) (465 Views)

Do You Remember This Old Nigerian Advert? (Video) / 10 Memorable Nigerian TV Characters Of The 80s & 90s / 50 Cartoons That Were Shown On Nigerian Television In The 1970s And '80s. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Nigerian Advert From The 80s Will Either Make You Cry Or Laugh (VIDEO) by newsynews: 3:33pm On May 03, 2019
I remember watching this advert as a kid without understanding much about it. Now I do. grin

The sad part is that it reminds me that what we are facing today concerning NEPA/PHCN had always been there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IK2-NWynWI

Cc lalasticlala
Re: This Nigerian Advert From The 80s Will Either Make You Cry Or Laugh (VIDEO) by Amacaco: 10:16am On May 04, 2019
Extremely funny. Nothing much has really changed in Nigeria since then except that we now have more criminals as well as incompetent hypocrites at the helm of affairs in the country supported by more victimized citizens.

(1) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Season 8: The Unprecedented Betrayal / How To Download Any Youtube Videos (film) On Your Phone/computer - Very Eay / Bbnaija: You Behave Like A 15-year-old Girl- Mike Blasts Omashola (watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.