Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,064 members, 7,828,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

75-year-old Tanzanian Business Mogul Has Died, Left $560M For His Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 75-year-old Tanzanian Business Mogul Has Died, Left $560M For His Wife (457 Views)

Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible / Sanchi, Tanzanian Model Unveils Her Man On Instagram (Photos) / Meet Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchoka (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

75-year-old Tanzanian Business Mogul Has Died, Left $560M For His Wife by iGISTMORE: 4:12pm On May 03, 2019
GistMore.com

75-year-old Tanzanian Business Mogul, Reginald Mengi has died, leaving behind $560 million for his 39-year-old wife, Jacqueline, former Miss Tanzania.

He was the Chairman of Confederation of Tanzania Industries, IPP Gold, Media Owners Association, Handeni Gold, ITV and Radio One.

Jacqueline Mengi will become the richest woman in East Africa.

The death of Tanzanian billionaire Reginald Mengi has shocked many especially given that he lives behind a young family. A 39-year-old wife and twin boys.

The twins are aged six.

The couple recently celebrated their anniversary and going by his wife’s post it is obvious they were in love.

I couldn’t have wished for a better man to share my life with, a man who has become my best friend, my rock, my mentor, and my pride.

Happy Anniversary sweetheart, I love you. Thank you for showing me how it really feels to be loved and cared for.

During an interview with Jeff Koinange the late Mengi stated that meeting Jacquline had brought a new purpose to his life.

I thank God that I was able to meet her.I first met her in London where she was performing so I asked her if we could meet.

On the day we agreed to meet she did not turn up.

I kept on calling her and she would respond on phone but never in person,when we came back to Tanzania I still kept chasing her until she gave in.

She is my every reason for my living.She brought a breath of fresh air into my life,I would be dead if she was not in my life.

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/75-year-old-tanzanian-business-mogul-has-died-left-560m-for-his-wife

Re: 75-year-old Tanzanian Business Mogul Has Died, Left $560M For His Wife by iGISTMORE: 4:12pm On May 03, 2019
cool

(1) (Reply)

Highlight Of Met Gala 2019 / Outrageous Outfits At The Met Gala Red Carpet / Don Jazzy Celebrates As Mavin Records Hits 7 Years Today - Read Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.