Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,282 members, 7,811,833 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra (101561 Views)

Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) / Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again / Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by TMSMedia: 4:05pm On Aug 03, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0WxtSo-vOs

After Giving My Husband All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra (Video)

Dancer, Korra Obidi has said that she doesn't think she will ever get married again, IGBERETV reports.

The mother-of-two, whose husband announced he was divorcing her just 5 days after they welcomed their second child, said she really tried in her marriage.

She said she cooked all sorts of meals, gave him "doggy style, trampoline style, elephant syle", bought sexy lingeries, and did everything else a wife is expected to do.

She added that she gave her all to that "institution" but the institution is not easy.

She then warned that no man should marry her.

She explained that when she was married, she had to tone down her personality and other things out of respect for the man.

She added that she now has her space to herself to do as she likes and she loves the freedom.

"I don't think I'm going to ever marry again," she said.

https://igberetvnews.com/1425028/giving-husband-styles-left-dont-think-can-marry-korra-video/

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by Righteousness2(m): 4:34pm On Aug 03, 2022
If marriage is all about your sexual exploits and expertise, then the prostitutes ( both secret and open) should be happily married in their homes.

Marriage is an institution that is made and ordained by God Almighty.
There is Need to Conciously involve GOD ALMIGHTY in our homes and work by his Marriage principles.
It does not Matter what you have or what you are, if you take away GOD and His Principles of marriage in your Home, it's only a matter of time. e go crash!

834 Likes 73 Shares

Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by uncleck: 4:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
She is just pained that the man is the one that dumped her. Sorry Kora, you'll be fine last last

331 Likes 26 Shares

Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by Armstrong34(m): 4:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
....To the Mod who pushed this to Front page wink

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by olabrinks(f): 4:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
Character is what makes or breaks a home, not sex styles. If you like, climb on top of the roof, after 5 years you will still get tired.

Be a good person, not just to your husband but to the people around you. It will sustain you for life.

507 Likes 40 Shares

Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by posty56: 4:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
nonsense,Korra obidi was whoring her pussy behind her husband back ,all this one na to gain public sympathy, she's not remorseful at all, you see why white men usually avoid black women they're promiscuous

200 Likes 20 Shares

Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by ishowdotgmail(m): 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2022
As you talk am sey you no wan marry, you no wan marry be that na

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by Ancecoker(m): 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2022
angry
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by sotall(m): 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2022
cool

Which Kain Yoruba she dey speak?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by jeff1993: 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2022
When some Men say some Ladies really have nothing to offer in a relationship apart from sex .... I agree!!!!

Look at this one na .... From this write up ... U can deduce that she now has time to misbehave now she is single because A*shawo still dey her eye

194 Likes 20 Shares

Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by Romanoff(f): 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2022
Only a man that wants to be kept can be kept.

Las las, look well and pray well before you marry. As you're praying, you can't be fornicating and expect God to direct you to marry who you're fornicating with.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by StormpyBee: 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2022
Marriage is not all about sex and food. You have to bring something to the table.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by Kelvinnchucks(m): 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2022
Weirdly divorce is slowly becoming something as normal as buying a bottle of water.

The whole summary of her post wasn't centered around sex but the poster decided to click-bait everyone, including the guy who has never sinned in his life(righteousness22).

I'm actually tired of the divorce stories to be honest, makes me question the essenceof marriage in the first place.

I really feel people with successful marriages should start speaking up more cos news has a way of replicating itself either good or bad.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by dreh17(m): 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2022
From her complaints of toning down her personality just to please her erstwhile husband and how she's going to explore it now and no man should disturb her for marriage, it's easy to join the dots from there

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by largeman4u(m): 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2022
Mammal talk.

Check my signature for Tokunbo Cars

2 Likes

Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by maureensylvia(f): 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2022
Eehya

Even good character sef doesn’t really keep a man it’s only a man that wants to be kept that’ll be kept.

On another note, I think it is best for a man and a woman in a marriage to list in order of preference what they rather have. None should be throwing multiples of responsibilities and expectations on the other, only to still dump or complain about the other later.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by sukkot: 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2022
HMM
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by jidxin(m): 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2022
pele
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by Bluezy13(m): 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2022
She's sad

1 Like

Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by bestman09(m): 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
grin
The husband was really a greedy and selfish man who wanted to convert public property to private property. Good enough, she's free now for the public

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by kalvoken(m): 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
So to her own understanding, our mothers and grandmothers were able to keep a good marriage with only sex styles?

Not only tapolyne style, she should have done umbrella style.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by BluntCrazeMan: 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
Nonsense..!!
Na Waa.
This Korra is all about sex and noise-making.
Nothing Real About her

13 Likes

Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by inoki247: 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
lol this news just dey funny....

if na by style na ashewoo go dey gt beta husband pass...

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by Jobola1: 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
Style that u volunteered to do, u r complaining as if u didn't enjoy it grin

Ashawo dey Ur eye normal normal

Sha come show me trampoline style, I wan learn grin

15 Likes

Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by Wizywiz(m): 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hmmmm....make she try move on
Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by kalvoken(m): 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
But the husband didn't try at all. How can you divorce your wife 5 days after giving birth.

Haba, its too much na.

4 Likes

Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by Scammerr(m): 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
simps, anyone? Who will marry 2nd hand LovePeddler? Okrika isn't an option.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by stunnert(m): 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
Olosho no fit last for husband house

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by SKYHIGHfx: 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
Holosho

1 Like

Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by Sirlins(m): 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
You think marriage is about sex styles �
I know you guys won't last immediately you started bragging about love up and down on social media

Now a whole you is turninoniown [b][/b]

8 Likes

Re: After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra by darichlife: 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
Sex don't keep a man often. Submissiveness And Character does.

43 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2face Idibia Flees To America, Annie Cries, Vows To Scatter Everything / Nollywood Stars Ken Eric Dating Rachael Okonkwo (nkoli Nwa Nsuka Star)photos / Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.