Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,306 members, 7,815,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

The Moment Coffin Fell From The Shoulders Of Some Pallbearers In Ghana - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Moment Coffin Fell From The Shoulders Of Some Pallbearers In Ghana (3385 Views)

Ka3na: I Am Yet To See Who Can Rub Shoulders With Me, I'm The Only Boss Lady / Lagos Socialite, Pretty Mike, Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men / Pretty Mike Storms A Wedding On The Shoulders Of 6 Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment Coffin Fell From The Shoulders Of Some Pallbearers In Ghana by iGISTMORE: 4:40pm On May 03, 2019
GistMore.com

The moment coffin fell from the shoulders of some pallbearers in Ghana.

Watch video here; http://gistmore.com/the-moment-coffin-fell-from-the-shoulders-of-some-pallbearers-in-ghana

1 Share

Re: The Moment Coffin Fell From The Shoulders Of Some Pallbearers In Ghana by iGISTMORE: 4:40pm On May 03, 2019

Re: The Moment Coffin Fell From The Shoulders Of Some Pallbearers In Ghana by Realtord43: 4:54pm On May 03, 2019
Na wa, more like dead dont want to be buried
Re: The Moment Coffin Fell From The Shoulders Of Some Pallbearers In Ghana by LuciferKoran: 4:56pm On May 03, 2019
Obviously, the dead man's spirit was masturbating inside the casket and the rigorous movement tipped it over.

As long as he didn't feel the pain, I see nothing wrong here.

*spits angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Coffin Fell From The Shoulders Of Some Pallbearers In Ghana by hisexcellency34: 4:56pm On May 03, 2019
Double wahala for deadi body
Re: The Moment Coffin Fell From The Shoulders Of Some Pallbearers In Ghana by CrazyPros: 5:04pm On May 03, 2019
Trouble dey sleep, Yanga go wake am
Re: The Moment Coffin Fell From The Shoulders Of Some Pallbearers In Ghana by Yusuph80(m): 5:04pm On May 03, 2019
Abomination ��

Re: The Moment Coffin Fell From The Shoulders Of Some Pallbearers In Ghana by cassidy1996(m): 5:28pm On May 03, 2019
maybe the person never die
Re: The Moment Coffin Fell From The Shoulders Of Some Pallbearers In Ghana by LegalBard(m): 5:33pm On May 03, 2019
LuciferKoran:
Obviously, the dead man's spirit was masturbating inside the casket and the rigorous movement tipped it over.

*spits angry

Re: The Moment Coffin Fell From The Shoulders Of Some Pallbearers In Ghana by mytime24(f): 8:30pm On May 03, 2019
Village people
Re: The Moment Coffin Fell From The Shoulders Of Some Pallbearers In Ghana by adaksbullet: 8:35pm On May 03, 2019
grin
Re: The Moment Coffin Fell From The Shoulders Of Some Pallbearers In Ghana by columbus007(m): 8:44pm On May 03, 2019
Dead people no longer rest in perfect peace anymore. undecided
Re: The Moment Coffin Fell From The Shoulders Of Some Pallbearers In Ghana by iGISTMORE: 9:03pm On May 03, 2019
cool
Re: The Moment Coffin Fell From The Shoulders Of Some Pallbearers In Ghana by Anonymous4: 11:20pm On May 03, 2019
nobody to blame PMB for this
Re: The Moment Coffin Fell From The Shoulders Of Some Pallbearers In Ghana by Chinashopping84: 3:51am On May 04, 2019
hmm.more like he/she doesn't want to be buried
Re: The Moment Coffin Fell From The Shoulders Of Some Pallbearers In Ghana by boss1310(m): 5:25am On May 04, 2019
these days instead of just burying the body they will be playing and dancing with it and I keep asking if they think its entertainment
Re: The Moment Coffin Fell From The Shoulders Of Some Pallbearers In Ghana by partnerbizz4: 7:08am On May 04, 2019
LuciferKoran:

*spits angry

Lucifer

When will you repent shocked cool cool

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies in red link below.
Re: The Moment Coffin Fell From The Shoulders Of Some Pallbearers In Ghana by apcdoncastnaija: 7:36am On May 04, 2019
boss1310:
these days instead of just burying the body they will be playing and dancing with it and I keep asking if they think its entertainment
nowadays people don't respect dead people shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: The Moment Coffin Fell From The Shoulders Of Some Pallbearers In Ghana by Nobody: 7:55am On May 04, 2019
Killing the corpse twice, Trust me, If there was any vital sign of life remaining in the dead body, these pallbearers just successfully killing it twice.
Re: The Moment Coffin Fell From The Shoulders Of Some Pallbearers In Ghana by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:13am On May 04, 2019
LuciferKoran:

*spits angry

grin grin grin grin

Which one is LuciferKoran again ni tori Olorun
Re: The Moment Coffin Fell From The Shoulders Of Some Pallbearers In Ghana by femidejulius(m): 10:04am On May 04, 2019
Silly things people do.

Carrying and throwing a waste about with pride and even paying people to do it.

What's the difference between Human excrement and human corpse? All na organic fertiliser.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Coffin Fell From The Shoulders Of Some Pallbearers In Ghana by TANID(m): 10:44am On May 04, 2019
This One Really funny To Me And Why They Run Away Please
Re: The Moment Coffin Fell From The Shoulders Of Some Pallbearers In Ghana by TANID(m): 10:49am On May 04, 2019
I'm Pretty Sure It's A Women Corps Seriously Them No They Joke With Matter Of Money If You toch Thier Money They Left Back While Die Them Go React Even While In Coffin

(1) (Reply)

"I'm Very Different From My Movie Roles, Future Husband Please Locate Me - Etiko / Check Out This Pic Of Samuel Eto'o And Tallest Man In Morrocco / Voted Most Hottest Onion Booty Over All Other Biggest Boots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.