Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Website That Pays For Completing Small Tasks - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Website That Pays For Completing Small Tasks (285 Views)

Get Paid ₦1000 For Completing A Simple Survey / Get Paid For Completing Survey. Lagos Only / Online Help For Completing Homework Is Now Available With Assignment Homework (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Website That Pays For Completing Small Tasks by Josele01(m): 4:51pm On May 03, 2019
Hi guys,
So I found about about this website that pays people to complete small tasks. You're given an available task to do and when you've completed you are paid. However, payment is done in cryptocurrency specifically bitcoin. You get paid based on the enormity of the tasks you have completed. The payment may not be a lot of bitcoin, I mean it may be 0.001 for some tasks, others may get up to 0.005. However, for you to be registered, you must have a valid bitcoin address where you can receive payments. If you do not have one, simply register for free on luno. You could access the luno official website or you could download the app from playstore and register. Also, you must have a valid email address with which official communication can be carried out. Once you've done all these, you're good to go. If you're interested you indicate with your email address and I will send you a link to register with and get started.
Re: Website That Pays For Completing Small Tasks by speedogravity(m): 10:25am On May 04, 2019
Speedogravity@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Laterite In Adamawa State, Nigeria? / Make Money On Hub247 / Brilliant Ad!!! AXA Mansard Launches New TVC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.