Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,816 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Experts Needed...how Do I Make Money??? I Have A Weight Loss Book And Below 10k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Experts Needed...how Do I Make Money??? I Have A Weight Loss Book And Below 10k (279 Views)

The Money I Saved In My Saving Box / Checkout The Money I Saved Within 3 Months With My Piggy Bank / I Make N150,000 Monthly Selling Akara In Kaduna – Widow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experts Needed...how Do I Make Money??? I Have A Weight Loss Book And Below 10k by Chigozie1(m): 4:19am On May 06, 2019
Hello,

I'm trying to build an online business and its very tough.
Please I need help on how to make money.

I have written a guide on how ladies can lose belly fat. But I don't know how to scale it up.

I already have few testimonials and a sales page, but it I'm confused about how to scale it up to reach interested buyers (very cost effectively).

Please, any suggestion would be highly appreciated. As I'm in a very tight financial situation now.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Experts Needed...how Do I Make Money??? I Have A Weight Loss Book And Below 10k by chibike814(m): 4:46am On May 06, 2019
Chigozie1:
Hello,

I have written a guide on how ladies can lose belly fat. But I don't know how to scale it up.

I already have few testimonials and a sales page, but it I'm confused about how to scale it up to reach interested buyers (very cost effectively).

Please, any suggestion would be highly appreciated. As I'm in a very tight financial situation now.

Thanks and God bless.

First i want to congratulate u on starting and going through the publishing process

My advice is for u to utilize Social Media especially Instagram and also tell close friends and customers who have already used ur book to post positive reviews on WhatsApp status and other social media handles if they please

This is one of the best ways to start
Re: Experts Needed...how Do I Make Money??? I Have A Weight Loss Book And Below 10k by ifex370(m): 5:14am On May 06, 2019
Chigozie1:
Hello,

Thanks and God bless.

You can publish your stuff on amazon for free... I guess

1 Like

Re: Experts Needed...how Do I Make Money??? I Have A Weight Loss Book And Below 10k by GeekfromLasgidi(m): 9:36am On May 06, 2019
Chigozie1:
Hello,

Thanks and God bless.

If you already have a sales page then run a promo on I.G through popular food, health and wellness pages

1 Like

Re: Experts Needed...how Do I Make Money??? I Have A Weight Loss Book And Below 10k by Whispereye: 1:45pm On May 06, 2019
Weight loss is a very interesting topic that every lady would scramble to get a share of. Its a good thing that you have your book ready, so just ensure you market it it thoroughly. I'd go for instagram and facebook for a start. You can as well publish on Amazon or if you have a blog, shrae stuff there.
Re: Experts Needed...how Do I Make Money??? I Have A Weight Loss Book And Below 10k by Landargas: 1:47pm On May 06, 2019
Congratulations for stepping out of your financial situation to realise your potential. What matters now that you have your book ready is your determination, marketing skills, self-drive and the patience to see it materialise. Make good use of social media platforms and your close networks
Re: Experts Needed...how Do I Make Money??? I Have A Weight Loss Book And Below 10k by Chigozie1(m): 7:13am On May 07, 2019
Thanks for the contribution. really appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Tax: Anti-corruption Group Makes Damning Allegation Against Saraki / Please Can I Register For PVC Now / BREAKING: Ikpeazu Approves Reconstitution Of Board Of 18 Markets [SEE LIST]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.