Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Primary place of assignment vacancies thread - NYSC (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Primary place of assignment vacancies thread (84515 Views)

Akwaibom Primary Place Of Assignment (PPA) / NYSC: I Was Rejected At My Place Of Posting (see Letter) / NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Thecvbankng: 10:57am On Jul 13, 2021
Junior Lawyer (NYSC)

Job Location: Lagos

Job Description
The ideal candidate will be responsible for in-house legal matters including drafting agreements, addressing compliance issues, and participating in negotiation discussions.
In order to succeed, this candidate should feel comfortable working with in-house and outside counsels on a variety of legal matters

Responsibilities
Provide legal support to the various internal departments particularly in corporate/ commercial law, Intellectual property law, real estate
Draft and review of documents
Ability to work with minimum supervision
Work with other in-house counsels and outside counsels, as required
Negotiate and draft complex transactional agreements
Taking preemptive measures to avoid legal risks and conflicts

Qualifications
A graduate of Law minimum 2.2 in both university and law school
Graduate of The Nigerian Law School
Good Communication (Verbal & Written)
Attention to details

Deadline: 8th August, 2021

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: corporateservices@ citycodemortgagebank. com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Thecvbankng: 11:01am On Jul 13, 2021
Currently recruiting NYSC for a foremost Real Estate establishment in Lagos Island for the following positions

Sales Assistant
Admin Officer
Tele Sales Officer
Marketing and Communication Assistant

If interested send CV to
recruitment@ dradrockng. com
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Thecvbankng: 11:02am On Jul 13, 2021
(Batch A, Stream II corpers) with no PPA, needed for urgent recruitment in our Business Development Unit

Industry: Oil and Gas servicing

Locations: Lekki

Kindly send CVs to recruitment.ael@ amazon-energy. com Strictly batch A corpers
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Thecvbankng: 12:10pm On Jul 13, 2021
Junior Quality Assurance (NYSC)

Job Responsibilities and Duties
Test current products and APIs and identify deficiencies
Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement.
Oversee continuous improvement projects.
Collect quality data
Identify key KPIs for product quality.
Suggest solutions to identified product problems.
Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction

Job Requirements
Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications
Minimum 1 year of work experience as a Quality Assurance intern
Proven work experience with a variety of different testing techniques such as UI Testing and Test Driven Development Strategies
Proven work experience with web security technology
Proven work experience with software QA tools and processes
A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
Team player
Good time-management skills
Great interpersonal and communication skills.

Deadline: 10th July, 2021

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: jobs@ sifaxgroup. com using the job title as the subject of the mail.

Note: Candidates must be serving Corps members posted to Lagos State & looking for a Place of Primary Assignment and meets the above criteria.
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Thecvbankng: 12:25pm On Jul 13, 2021
Vacancy - NYSC Batch 'B' 2021 PPA

Candidates must be graduates with degree in Engineering, Mechanical, Chemical, Petroleum etc.
Prior Internship Exp in Oil and Gas will be added advantage.

Job location: Ikoyi Lagos

Qualified candidates should send resume to hr@ bradeafrica. com using "NYSC PPA" as subject.
Entry closes Friday July 23, 2021.
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by ankaravillageng: 8:52am On Jul 23, 2021
Corper do you know you have something called corper advantage, how are you putting it to good use, when alawee ends what next, have you looked into selling fast moving household products to people.
Look into what I'm about to tell you, as far as you are earnings no amount is too small, if you start now maybe by the time you are done serving you would have secured an income close to or more than your alawee, you know you'll need more that a BSc to secure a good job these day, so if money is coming from some where for that professional course and other expenses then it not such a bad idea.

So can you put shame aside and talk to people around you about products, do you think you can sell household toiletries and supplies, or health and wellness drug.

What do you say we experiment within the next few months to the close of the year to see how you can earn off network marketing and product sales.

What do you say
Are you up for a challenge

All you need is capital to commence, mouth to speak and you are good to go.

Drop Tel no to be added to network mentorship group.

Please note
This is not a get rich quick scheme.
Hard work and consistency is highly recommended and needed.
You can either earn via network marketing or selling products
You are not alone but rather as a member of the team, as long as you do your path, the team would also do it's part for you.

What do you say: join our group let's get started
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by shegzy0514(m): 10:08pm On Jul 24, 2021
Thecvbankng:
NYSC Internship at Transport Services Limited

Locations: Lagos, Cross River and Ogun

Job Description
TSL Internship (TSLIP) is specifically designed to enable young graduates and undergraduates gather hands-on experience in a variety of fields cut across various functions in our organization
By joining our program you will get a chance to work with talented and diverse teams of people as well as opportunities to develop problem-solving, leadership and management skills.

Requirements
We’re looking for Top Talents across Engineering, Transport Management, Human Resources and Social Science Courses.
Interested and qualified candidates should have NYSC call-up letter and be ready to complete their NYSC program in Ogun, Cross River and Lagos State.

Deadline: 1st June, 2021

APPLY
Still available?
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by onwardyyc: 11:41pm On Jul 24, 2021
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Merxi: 2:36pm On Jul 26, 2021
Good evening everyone
Pls I am in need of a PPA in Ogun state, I studied Nutrition and Dietetics.
Anyone who can be of help pls ? I’d appreciate
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Thecvbankng: 5:28pm On Aug 04, 2021
Graduate Trainees

Client Company: FMCG, Oil and Gas, Consulting Firm
Job Type: Full-Time
Work Location: Mainland, Lagos

Job Description
We seek passionate graduates who are willing to take up trainee roles in the following departments: HR, Administrative and operations, Marketing, Accounting and Finance, Legal, Supply chain and Utilities.

Requirements
Applicants must be Corp members who are deployed to service in Lagos state or awaiting NYSC moblisation .
Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Banking and Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Engineering, Economics, and other related fields
Professional certification is an added advantage
Exercise proper judgment in maintaining confidentiality
Confident, focused self-starter
Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) etc.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Excellent time management skills
Willingness to learn and to grow with the company
Motivated to take on additional projects and solve problems
Ability to plan and execute instructions from superiors

We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.

Click here to apply
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Thecvbankng: 11:07am On Aug 09, 2021
WE ARE HIRING!!!

Are you a corp member?
An experienced content writer, Do you have a flare for Journalism, creative writing and Technology?

Qualifications: Bsc/HND in any field.

Remuneration:40,000 monthly

To apply send in your CV and a portfolio of written articles or links to previous works to: business@technext. ng, cc editor@technext. ng

Applications closes 13th August 2021
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Theyoungmaster(m): 4:56pm On Aug 16, 2021
Any vacancy in Oyo/Ibadan for a female corps member with B.Sc in Psychology?

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Theyoungmaster(m): 4:59pm On Aug 16, 2021
adeprof18:
Evening good people of nairaland, please my sister need a PPA in akinyele local govt ibadan. She studied Nutrition and Dietetic

Hello. Have she seen one yet? My sister also needs one in that local government.

Can you help me enquire from your sister if there's vacancy around? Thanks.
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Jessecakez: 5:42pm On Aug 16, 2021
Good day...please I was relocated to Oyo state... Am currently in need of a place do do my PPA...I studied international Relations...
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Mkayfrenzy(m): 7:54pm On Aug 16, 2021
I just relocated to oyo state and I need somewhere for my PPA. I studied Anatomy
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by adeprof18(m): 11:37pm On Aug 16, 2021
I will ask her tomorrow
Theyoungmaster:

Hello. Have she seen one yet? My sister also needs one in that local government.

Can you help me enquire from your sister if there's vacancy around? Thanks.
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by danointed2(m): 12:19pm On Aug 17, 2021
Top 5 Profitable Business To Start Today In Nigeria With Little Capital

1. Digital Product
2. E-commerce/Dropshipping
3. Affiliate Marketing (Most Profitable)
4. Forex/Cryptocurrencies
5. Graphic Design

Do you have hand?
Do you have head?
Do you have access to the internet?
You you have phone/laptop?
Then you can do this and start making money.
There is a lot of money in the internet to make.

For Free training/tips on # 1, 3 and 4
DM 08153484162
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by asamfem(m): 9:33am On Aug 19, 2021
I just completed orientation camp and redeployed to Oyo state, I need a PPA in Ibadan.
Kindly help if there's a vacancy at your end.
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by swizzy2k: 2:45pm On Aug 19, 2021
I redeployed to rivers state. I need a PPA there please. I studied computer science

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Hahjascho(m): 7:58pm On Aug 19, 2021
abiodun27:
Please who have any idea how much they pay corpers in military hospital in yaba for microbiologist
What PPA did u later get?
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Andypamii(f): 11:22am On Aug 20, 2021
Good day, Please I was relocated to Lagis state.
I am currently in need of a place do do my PPA...I studied Insurance..
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by LUKINGUY(m): 3:22pm On Aug 23, 2021
NYSC PPA Placement
Minimum Qualification: Degree
Experience Level: Graduate trainee
Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year

Graduate degree at HND/Bsc in Mechanical Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, Admin Staff and related course, with strong analytical, numerical and communication skills.
Fluent in English Language mandatory.

send cv to - info@amadrip.com
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by AkinseteK(m): 8:56am On Aug 25, 2021
Andypamii:
Good day, Please I was relocated to Lagis state.
I am currently in need of a place do do my PPA...I studied Insurance..

URGENT OPENING FOR A CORPs Members serving in Lagos state.

Requirements:
• Must be a Female
• Preferably NYSC Members in search of PPA and posted to Ikeja or live at Ikeja.
• Must be Social Media Savvy.
• Recently completed the NYSC Orientation camp and seeking primary assignment posting.

Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: info@ mayorkay. com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.

Location is Ikeja Lagos

1 Like

Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Andypamii(f): 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2021
AkinseteK:

URGENT OPENING FOR A CORPs Members serving in Lagos state.

Requirements:
• Must be a Female
• Preferably NYSC Members in search of PPA and posted to Ikeja or live at Ikeja.
• Must be Social Media Savvy.
• Recently completed the NYSC Orientation camp and seeking primary assignment posting.

Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: info@ mayorkay. com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.

Location is Ikeja Lagos

Good afternoon, please what's the Job role/position?
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by fikayormi(m): 5:17pm On Aug 27, 2021
Please I need a good ppa at abuja , study Science laboratory technology at lautech with a good result , ppa that will look to retain me or where I’ll have good working experience… Good people of nairaland pls help me
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Thecvbankng: 12:51pm On Aug 31, 2021
Operations Intern (NYSC)

If qualified and interested? Please click here to apply
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Thecvbankng: 12:52pm On Aug 31, 2021
URGENT RECRUITMENT FOR CORPERS (Batch B, Corpers) with no PPA, needed for urgent recruitment in a Travels and Tours Organization

Position
1: Accounts Support officer - Graduate of Accounting, smart and hardworking
2: Administrative Officer - Graduate of any Course, smart and hardworking
3: Travel Consultants - Graduate of any Course, smart and hardworking

Locations: Ikoyi
Remuneration and HMO available

Send CVs to careersdees2@ gmail. com

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Official NYSC 2017 Batch B Stream II Mobilization Time Table Released / Female Corper Wears Short Khaki & Has Got People Talking (pic) / NYSC 2022 Batch A Stream 2: Registration, Mobilization Timetable, Callup Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.