Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Primary place of assignment vacancies thread - NYSC (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Primary place of assignment vacancies thread (84356 Views)

Akwaibom Primary Place Of Assignment (PPA) / NYSC: I Was Rejected At My Place Of Posting (see Letter) / NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Hahmahkah(f): 10:34am On Jun 08, 2021
I'm in need of ppa in Lagos, I studied business administration and management.
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Maticja: 2:05pm On Jun 08, 2021
Good morning. I'm in need of a PPA in Ibadan. I'm a graduate of Accounting. I would be grateful if someone could help me with this. Thank you.
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by adeprof18(m): 2:33pm On Jun 08, 2021
Evening good people of nairaland, please my sister need a PPA in akinyele local govt ibadan. She studied Nutrition and Dietetic
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Temmydotty(f): 1:36pm On Jun 10, 2021
VACANCY

(REAL ESTATE SALES INTERNS)-NYSC

LandShop Limited have vacancies for Lagos (Island) new extroverted NYSC Members searching for a PPA with interests in Real Estate Sales to join our Sales Force.

Send your CVs to careers@landshop.ng with "Sales Force" as the email subject.
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Elnino9(m): 4:46pm On Jun 11, 2021
Please ooo..i have a PPA willing to accept me..how do i go about it..was relocated to Rivers State...
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Scholezz(m): 10:40am On Jun 12, 2021
Good morning please.
I need a PPA in Oyo State with provisions for accommodation and a fair stipend.
I graduated with honours Mathematics and Economics

P.S. You're getting an assiduous and disciplined individual

1 Like

Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Nycke25: 6:52pm On Jun 14, 2021
Hello. I'm a serving corper In abuja. Any available ppa for me?
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Nozino: 8:17pm On Jun 14, 2021
Nycke25:
Hello. I'm a serving corper In abuja. Any available ppa for me?

Hello, please did someone help with influencing your posting to Abj?
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by lardy96(m): 8:46am On Jun 15, 2021
Hello Guys. I’m a Corper that has been posted to Ogun state and I need a PPA in Abeokuta. I’m a Content strategist/Writer and a graduate of Agricultural Extension from FUNAAB
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by mj(m): 10:00pm On Jun 15, 2021
Hahmahkah:
I'm in need of ppa in Lagos, I studied business administration and management.

Hi, please reach out to me: mike@prunny[dot]com
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by ItsAha(m): 11:59am On Jun 23, 2021
Hello
Am in need of a good PPA in Oyo state Ibadan if possible, studied computer science and technology thanks
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by TheCvBank: 4:41pm On Jun 23, 2021
NYSC Intern - Lawyer

Requirements
Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree
1-year experience.
Ensure that you have completed orientation and that your PPA is Lagos state preferably Lagos island/Victoria island.

Salary
N25,000 - N30,000 monthly.

Deadline: 26th June, 2021

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: ikejianiandco@ gmail. com using "NYSC Lawyer" as the subject of the mail.

Note: Interviews will be carried out to ascertain your fit for the firm.
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by TheCvBank: 4:42pm On Jun 23, 2021
Finance Intern at Perfetti Van Melle. (Preferably female)

Qualifications
Bsc Accounting
NYSC looking for PPA or 1 year experience

Send CVs to eniola.ogunlolu@ perfettivanmelle. com
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by TheCvBank: 4:43pm On Jun 23, 2021
Are you an NYSC Corp member with a flair for IT and currently serving in Lagos?
If interested in taking up a role with a firm in Ikeja, kindly send your CV to this email nnaemekae@creditregistry. ng
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Thecvbankng: 4:48pm On Jun 23, 2021
Graduate Trainee - NYSC

We are looking out for candidates to work in the following capacities below:

* HR (Recruitment Support) — Surulere
* Customer Support - Surulere
* Administrative Assistant — Ikeja
* Operations Support — Ikeja, Surulere, Yaba

Our ideal candidate for the roles above is:
Smart and innovative.
Teachable
Curious
Proficient in the use of MS Office.
Collaborative
Academic background or Industrial Training experience would be an added advantage.

Monthly Stipend: N30, 000.

If interested in any of the roles above, please send your CV to recruitment@ irecruitersafrica. com using the role and location as the subject of the mail, i.e. HR (Recruitment Support) — Surulere.
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Thecvbankng: 4:51pm On Jun 23, 2021
NYSC Intern - Lawyer

Requirements
Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree
1-year experience.
Ensure that you have completed orientation and that your PPA is Lagos state preferably Lagos island/Victoria island.

Salary
N25,000 - N30,000 monthly.

Deadline: 26th June, 2021

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: ikejianiandco@ gmail. com using "NYSC Lawyer" as the subject of the mail.

Note: Interviews will be carried out to ascertain your fit for the firm.
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Thecvbankng: 4:52pm On Jun 23, 2021
Towntalk is urgently sourcing for an Accounting Officer (NYSC) in need of a Place of Primary Assignment.

Requirements:
- Graduate in Accounting, Banking, Economics, and other related fields.
- Communication skills
- Ability to work well both independently and collaboratively
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel)

If your qualifications and experience match our requirements, kindly email a covering letter and CV to recruitment@ towntalk. ng
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Thecvbankng: 4:53pm On Jun 23, 2021
An Architecture firm in Lagos is looking to hire Corp Members who have an educational background in Architecture, Building & Construction and Urban & Regional Planning and reside on Lagos Island or its environs.

Interested and qualified candidate should click here on or before Friday, 25th June 2021.
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Thecvbankng: 4:57pm On Jun 23, 2021
Intern (NYSC)

Job Description
(Batch A, Stream ll Corpers) with no PPA needed for urgent recruitment in our Business Development Unit and IT Department
Workdays: 4 days a week

Requirements
Business Development Unit:
HND / B.Sc in Marketing, Business Admin or any related field.

IT Department:
HND / BSc in Computer science / Information technology.
Should reside around Ikeja and Environs.

Salary
N30,000 Monthly.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: hrm@ atlanticexhibition. com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Thecvbankng: 5:03pm On Jun 23, 2021
NYSC Graduate Internship 2021 (Batch A)

Details
We are looking for Tech-savvy, IT-Enthusiastic and Learning-Driven fresh graduates with strong academic achievements, good communication skills, and who have a keen interest to gain experience and have a work opportunity in a professional environment
Interns will have the opportunity to gain valuable I.T skills needed to solve real business problems.

Corp members serving or yet to serve in Abuja are welcome to apply for their choice roles in any of the following categories:
Web design and development.
Graphics Design and Brand Management

Deadline: 16th July, 2021

Apply here
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Thecvbankng: 5:03pm On Jun 23, 2021
A vacancy exist for NYSC member looking for a PPA in Eti Osa local Government.

The candidate must be administratively inclined, course of study should be any course in Social Sciences and related discipline.

Corp Member should be disciplined, ready to learn and open to working in the healthcare industry.

Interested candidates should send CV to careers@ jnciltd. com with the subject *"NYSC Placement*"
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Thecvbankng: 5:04pm On Jun 23, 2021
NYSC member needed Urgently in our Utility/Electrical Engineering sector

REQUIREMENTS:
Male preferably.
A good university degree in Electrical Engineering,Physics or any related course.
Excellent technical and organizational skills.
Basic knowledge of electrical systems (wiring, circuit diagrams, software)
Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Excellent problem-solving and time management skills.

Interested and Qualified candidates should kindly forward their CVs to jenniferonwurah3@ gmail. com using NYSC - UTILITY as the subject of the mail.

The deadline for the application is 26th June 2021.
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Thecvbankng: 8:13am On Jun 25, 2021
Top Tier Law Firm Vacancies for NYSC applicants.

Position in:
• HR
• IT
• Business Development

Requirements:
• Good (with respect to graduation grade) and relevant bachelor’s degree from a reputable university.
• Recently completed the NYSC Orientation camp and seeking primary assignment posting.
• Proximity to the Island and relevant professional qualification(s) would be good to have.

Remuneration:
N60,000:00 – N80,000.00 monthly

Mode of Application:
Send your application to sixhats.solutions@ gmail. com not latter than Tuesday, June 29, 2021 with position applied for as subject.
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Thecvbankng: 8:14am On Jun 25, 2021
An Education Consulting firm is looking for an Administrator.

The ideal candidate should be smart, creative, social media savvy, ready to take on new challenges and have excellent communication skills.

- A fresh graduate or waiting to go for NYSC
- Must reside around Ojota, Ogudu, Ketu, Gbagada or Maryland.

If you meet the above requirements, kindly forward your CV and cover letter to abgglobaleducation@ gmail. com
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by emerald2993: 4:34pm On Jun 25, 2021
URGENT OPENING FOR A CORPER serving in Lagos state.
Position: Sales and Marketing Executive.
Requirements:
* (Preferably NYSC Members in search of PPA)
Send your CV to admin@bni.ng
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by AkinseteK(m): 4:12pm On Jun 30, 2021
URGENT OPENING FOR A CORPs Members serving in Lagos state.
Position: Sales and Marketing Executive for an IT firms

Requirements:
• Must be a Female
• Preferably NYSC Members in search of PPA and posted to Ikeja or live at Ikeja.
• Must be Social Media Savvy.
• Recently completed the NYSC Orientation camp and seeking primary assignment posting.

Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: info@ mayorkay. com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Thecvbankng: 9:01am On Jul 06, 2021
Production and IT Support (NYSC) Interns needed at Amanda Group

Requirements
Must be serving in PH
Computer literate
Have an idea of product upload on Wordpress
Willing and fast learner

Send CV to: hr@amandagroup. ng with title “NYSC Production Intern”
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Thecvbankng: 9:02am On Jul 06, 2021
Nutrichem is looking for a smart and ambitious NYSC intern looking for a PPA for our accounts/Admin dept. Please email career@nutrichemng. com
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Thecvbankng: 9:29am On Jul 06, 2021
GRADUATE IT OFFICER (NYSC)
Owerri

The Job
As a new joiner, you can expect to be part of a dynamic agile team of talented and experienced IT engineers working on a wide range of mission-critical systems. Our promise is to train you to become a Full Stack Developer and an Entrepreneur therefore your assignments will vary from back-end to front-end tasks, system support, system presentation, technical understanding of programming from project to project, etc.

Therefore, you must be flexible to embrace a unique culture that supports innovation and entrepreneurship to enable you achieve your full potential and chart your own career.

As an employee at Uptitek, you will have the opportunity to work on some amazing real-life projects that impact thousands to millions of users, while also building on key skills for your future career.

The Person and skills:
Keen interest in IT
Flexibility to prioritise tasks
Commitment to quality service delivery
Ability to learn new concepts and skills quickly
Ability to communicate ideas both written and oral
Ability to solve complex problems in a reasonable time
Ability to work as part of a global team or alone
Acts with a thoughtful sense of urgency
Demonstrates a helpful and can-do attitude
Qualification
B.Sc./HND in Computer Science
Must be Currently serving corps members
Salary
Negotiable

Application Link
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Thecvbankng: 9:33am On Jul 06, 2021
Outbound Customer Success Intern (3 Months Contract)

Company: Fintech
Renumeration: 60,000 Naira
Preference: Corp Member or university graduates awaiting service

Applicants should be resident in Lagos & available to resume immediately.

LINK
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Thecvbankng: 9:34am On Jul 06, 2021
A creative design and construction firm located close to the Chevron tollgate, Lekki, Lagos is looking to hire an Admin/HR Intern.

Basic requirements:
- Can be a recent graduate or NYSC corps member
- Has a little experience working as an Admin and /or HR Assistant
- Willing to learn or grow with the team
- Preferably lives on the island
- Available to resume immediately, if offered the position

Interested applicants can send their CVs to:
nigerianjobstoday@ gmail. com
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Thecvbankng: 10:54am On Jul 06, 2021
If you are looking to secure employment whether it be a first time job, changing job mid-career, or doing a complete career pivot, look no further!
We at CvBank will provide outstanding resume editing and writing services tailored to entry level and professional roles.

You will receive an individually tailored, ATS-compliant, high-quality resume that will help you stand apart from other applicants and carve the way to obtaining that ever-elusive interview from anywhere in the world. check our signature below to see testimonials from previous clients

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (29) (Reply)

Official NYSC 2017 Batch B Stream II Mobilization Time Table Released / Female Corper Wears Short Khaki & Has Got People Talking (pic) / NYSC 2022 Batch A Stream 2: Registration, Mobilization Timetable, Callup Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.