Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Primary place of assignment vacancies thread - NYSC (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Primary place of assignment vacancies thread (84804 Views)

Akwaibom Primary Place Of Assignment (PPA) / NYSC: I Was Rejected At My Place Of Posting (see Letter) / NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Ernestine20(f): 2:38pm On May 31, 2023
Please I need a good PPA in Ogun state. I studied Agronomy.
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by 967create: 3:34pm On Jul 01, 2023
Mkay15:
In need of good ppa in Ilorin. I study Industrial Chemistry?
Good afternoon. Please where did you later do your PPA.

I studied industrial chemistry too. And will be going for NYSC soon.
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by rowrowland: 3:15pm On Jul 03, 2023
Corper needed @ Igando/Ojo/Ikotun Lagos
We need Science / Engineering graduates residing around those locations for immediate engagement. Our parent
company owns a new private school and a Tech company - you'd be involved in both organisations as an intern- teaching STEM subjects to a very small class and learning web & software design . WhatsApp 07084157840.
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Christy340: 8:09pm On Jul 04, 2023
Good day please I need PPA In Akure
Studied urban and Regional Planning
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by rowrowland: 10:31am On Jul 07, 2023
We are building a STEM Education platform and currently in need of brilliant Corpers/Interns of engineering/science courses resident around Igando/Ikotun areas of Lagos to teach a small number of students(4 students) and build contents on the following subjects:
Chemistry/Biology/Physics/Maths/Programming

You must live in close proximity to Igando, Lagos as the first 3 months of this engagement requires that you teach some sample students, using our teaching methodology, at a school in that location.
send your application with a cover letter to internship@microinventor.com
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by blairbrook(f): 4:38pm On Jul 12, 2023
Volunteer Teachers and Corp members needed.
We at God loves children foundation have committed ourselves to demonstrate the love of God to all Children in Nigeria and beyond. We are helping to reduce towards eradicating out of school children in Nigeria, by supporting children to stay in school. Offering after-school classes and mentorship to students and supporting indigenous student with school supplies and tuition.

For our upcoming summer boot camp we need volunteer teachers and corpers who feel pulled in our call towards this children, who are ready to come on board and help us achieve our objective and are ready to commit themselves to the learning process of the children at Ilara community, in Ogun state.
Pls send an Indication of interest by sending a mail to info@godloveschildren.org with your C.V.
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by SALLYBERRY01(m): 7:34am On Sep 21, 2023
An Engineering firm in Lagos is looking for corpers .
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Fortune444: 1:20am On Dec 15, 2023
Urgent job Opportunities in a Food Store in Eliozu, Port Harcourt:

We are a consultancy supporting our clients to recruit for the following positions in Port Harcourt for December 2023 start, thus seeking interested and competent applicants. The position open is as follows:

Reference: OS1
-Operations Supervisor (5-8 years post graduate sales/admin management experience minimum + honesty, leadership, attractive salary).

Serious interests residing relatively close proximity in Port Harcourt, to Eliozu/Eneka Link Road, send whatsapp today with CV to 08037260838 or capableng@gmail.com, indicating REFERENCE FOR JOB of interest.

Additional benefits apply (daily feeding, off days, mentorship, etc).

All applicants to respond within 24-48 hours of receipt of this publication. Regards
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by eghuan1(m): 8:42pm On Dec 27, 2023
I'm looking for a Corps Member to work as a Compliance Officer in Opay office in Benin City.

Background in in law, finance, business management or a related field is required.

You can reach me through Whatsapp on 07069301385 for more details please

1 Like

Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Xtusire(m): 9:04pm On Mar 18
Good evening

A corp member needs a good PPA in Ibadan

She studied criminology
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Xtusire(m): 9:09pm On Mar 18
It would be an honour if anyone can refer to any company in the city of Ìbàdàn interested in the services of a corp member who studied criminology.

Would be looking forward to it, thanks!
Re: Primary place of assignment vacancies thread by Curiousnita: 11:21am On Apr 02
Good day everyone.
I studied anatomy and I am in search of a ppa in Lagos, preferably health related. I have no idea where I can do my ppa but if you could help that would be nice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Official NYSC 2017 Batch B Stream II Mobilization Time Table Released / Female Corper Wears Short Khaki & Has Got People Talking (pic) / NYSC 2022 Batch A Stream 2: Registration, Mobilization Timetable, Callup Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.