Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story (88120 Views)

Experience Minds: Tell US Your NYSC Experience And Advice For Incoming / Has NYSC Released New Names For Stream 2? / Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by moneyshop: 5:20pm On Apr 14, 2021
For so many including me, NYSC has done more harm than good to us because it destroyed our beautiful relationships.

Mine was like a decade ago, she went for NYSC in Port Harcourt while I was residing in Onitsha. Throughout her service year, I wasn't able to visit her and as a honest partner, I always notice when things are going south.

A remarkable one was on a Valentine's day, she said they're doing get together in their compound that was why she couldn't pick my call. I called over 10 times she didn't pick till next day. Which kind get together? If you can answer my call in the presence of your parents and village people, who are your neighbor's that you can't answer my call in their presence.

Anyways, to cut short the long story, she came back after NYSC and immediately I saw her, I told her "I've lost you." I gave her food, while she was eating she was pressing her phone, I asked her to stop pressing phone and eat but she continued, I then took the phone from her and start going through.

It happens she was with a guy she met in a bus from Lagos to Onitsha (who would later become her husband) on that Valentine's day. She slept with one of the NYSC officials, had some smooching with her classmate. Omo, thank God for the kind of heart I get.

I pulled out of the trap same day, learned my lessons and moved on with my life.

That's it. Are you a victim of NYSC relationship brouhaha? Tell us your own story. grin grin

130 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by BigDan69: 6:03pm On Apr 14, 2021
Following

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 14, 2021
moneyshop:

It happens she was with a guy she met in a bus from Lagos to Onitsha (who would later become her husband) on that Valentine's day. She slept with one of the NYSC officials, had some smooching with her classmate. Omo, thank God for the kind of heart I get.
. grin grin
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Zendinho(m): 6:24pm On Apr 14, 2021
Mine is to supply chilled canned malt.... grin

Who needs my service?

265 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by GeneralPula: 6:31pm On Apr 14, 2021
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Timagex(m): 6:33pm On Apr 14, 2021
Waiting....
Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Maskofff(m): 6:37pm On Apr 14, 2021
My babe is going next month am really scared

63 Likes

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by johnkey: 7:03pm On Apr 14, 2021
Maskofff:
stop calling her your babe lol she's a lost sheep now

482 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Maskofff(m): 7:06pm On Apr 14, 2021
johnkey:
stop calling her your babe lol she's a lost sheep now
Na your babe go be lost sheep werey

358 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by johnkey: 7:07pm On Apr 14, 2021
Maskofff:

Na your babe go be lost sheep werey
lmao truth is bitter. pele you will also jamb another sheep while your 'babe' is collecting big gbolas in camp

305 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Maskofff(m): 7:08pm On Apr 14, 2021
johnkey:
lmao truth is bitter. pele you will also jamb another sheep while your 'babe' is collecting big gbolas in camp
Abeg go jare no dey add to my insecurity werey grin

164 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by P1PrinceKT(m): 7:32pm On Apr 14, 2021
Maskofff:

celebrate with as she will find a new bleep officer.

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Greystone: 7:34pm On Apr 14, 2021
moneyshop:
For so many including me, NYSC has done more harm than good to us because it destroyed our beautiful relationships.

That's it. Are you a victim of NYSC relationship brouhaha? Tell us your own story. grin grin

No.

But I think I destroyed a few niggarz relationships that sweet service year tongue

NB If your "beautiful" relationship was destroyed by NYSC, that relationship was not actually as beautiful as you thought it was.

132 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Matheusmartin: 7:34pm On Apr 14, 2021
Maskofff:
NYSC na for free kpekuses and preek...

She is gone.

Remove mind... grin

138 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by MJlee31(m): 7:35pm On Apr 14, 2021
moneyshop:

Mine was like a decade ago, she went for NYSC in Port Harcourt while I was residing in Onitsha. Throughout her service year, I wasn't able to visit her and as a honest partner, I always notice when things are going south.

A remarkable one was on a Valentine's day, she said they're doing get together in their compound that was why she couldn't pick my call. I called over 10 times she didn't pick till next day. Which kind get together? If you can answer my call in the presence of your parents and village people, who are your neighbor's that you can't answer my call in their presence.

Anyways, to cut short the long story, she came back after NYSC and immediately I saw her, I told her "I've lost you." I gave her food, while she was eating she was pressing her phone, I asked her to stop pressing phone and eat but she continued, I then took the phone from her and start going through.

I pulled out of the trap same day, learned my lessons and moved on with my life.

Pls what lesson did u learn?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by moneyshop: 7:37pm On Apr 14, 2021
MJlee31:

Pls what lesson did u learn?

Not to trust a woman, no matter how royal she is.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:47pm On Apr 14, 2021
I stayed in camp for only about 5 days, and ran back to the then LOML! cheesy

But in those four days, there was one "semi-rich" aboki that exchanged jungle boots with me. He was chyking back to back and always paying for my mami-market meals.

He must have thought he had seen one gullible Southern girl.

He didn't know when I left the camp. cheesy

211 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by freedomchild: 7:53pm On Apr 14, 2021
NYSC gave me chances to bleep pussies but I declined because that was when as a first child, all the family's responsibilities felled on me. Many of my Corper friends especially in medical fields bleep pussy tire. The way those girls were eyeing guys especially us in medical fields and guys from rich homes, you go think say they are not in any relationship. One find me come to my business premises. Hmm. My dear if you're not a well to do guy and your babe go service, no too reason her especially if she fine.. She just go hustle for a better man/guy using NYSC as cover..
NYSC was fun but I used the opportunity to set up what is sustaining my family of seven including my ageing parents. Banging pussies wasn't on my mind despite its availability as at the time.
What our so called babes do behind us.... hmm.. mouth no fit talk.. If she find someone better than you, voooommm.. she don bail.. she don leave you asap

450 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by HillaryNelo(m): 7:56pm On Apr 14, 2021
So we should abolish NYSC

14 Likes

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Shakathezulu1: 8:26pm On Apr 14, 2021
In my own case, she never wanted me to go Faraway from her. She did all she cud, but my mind was made up.
Naso I enter camp begin jam new females oh, she complained I was drifting away,but I was assuring her of my love.
Only to enter Army barracks begin mingle with all this barrack girls oh,naso 1 werey whey I dey lash carry my phone, go call babe, download everything give her.
Babe no tell me anything oh,naso 1 day, we get 1 ish over phone,she pour out her mind gimme and block my numbers. Lol.

127 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by baralatie(m): 8:28pm On Apr 14, 2021
I don't know why the problem is for some o'yall

if I recollect my nysc it is totally different.i counted a dozen girls who literally did change of post to meet their fiancees by fire by force.
in my zone the two women brought their fiancee to spend one month with them (in that bush of suntai,gashaka and lamido)
the Ibo girl was even crazy.she was getting her wedding done in camp. grin

123 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by ThiagoKid(m): 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2021
NYSC camp na modern brothel tongue undecided

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Muhylonaire007: 8:51pm On Apr 14, 2021
Lmao... Story for another day.
I won't say pim...but this table go break sha grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Muhylonaire007: 8:53pm On Apr 14, 2021
Shakathezulu1:
In my own case, she never wanted me to go Faraway from her. She did all she cud, but my mind was made up.
Naso I enter camp begin jam new females oh, she complained I was drifting away,but I was assuring her of my love.
Only to enter Army barracks begin mingle with all this barrack girls oh,naso 1 werey whey I dey lash carry my phone, go call babe, download everything give her.
Babe no tell me anything oh,naso 1 day, we get 1 ish over phone,she pour out her mind gimme and block my numbers. Lol.

Lmao... It seems there is always something about barracks and corpers. I served in Ekehuan barracks in Edo state. I won't say anything grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Shakathezulu1: 9:55pm On Apr 14, 2021
Muhylonaire007:

Lmao... It seems there is always something about barracks and corpers. I served in Ekehuan barracks in Edo state. I won't say anything grin grin grin
Barrack girls like corpers die. Na 4 uncompleted buildings @ night,we dey lash dem, whenever they come fetch water. Na GOD dey help parents train kids for inside barracks,even sojo wives are not left out for this kpanshing parole.

105 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Nobody: 12:47am On Apr 15, 2021
I had this off and on gf...We always had our differences but I truly loved her for always being there whenever I needed someone.
Before she went for her NYSC,She started all these marriage topics"Like when will I be ready or what I'm waiting for".She even made me understand that time is not on her side as the clock was always ticking...Which I quite understood and told her to give me another 2yrs coz I was not a millionaire yet neither am I a Celeb,I just started working and you want me to Settle down.
We draw the lines and defined the relationship.
We continued dating and seeing each other until she left for Camp(At Calabar)...After camp She came over to see me at Warri coz I was at Escravos at the time...She travelled back to Phc then later back Calabar...We Sha limited the seeing to once once while she was there serving but spoke quite often...So the December of that her Service Year,I was in Phc when I thought to myself going to Calabar won't be a bad idea ohh Because of the Carnival then.So I called her that I was coming to Cally for the Carnival,She was very happy and asked me to bring lots of money as I'm coming...We laughed and she even informed me the Carnival would Kick-start in 3days time so I had to start making plans as we spoke...So I told her I was going to come in 2days time(That's a day before the Opening ceremony of the Calabar Carnival).

22 Likes

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Nobody: 1:21am On Apr 15, 2021
So I was in Phc and looking for a friend that can Travel to Calabar with me,after calling all my paddies none was free or available.
I wanted us to drive down with my old jalopy from Phc.
I was even ready to do all the Spending then but most of my guys don enter Eko and it was impromptu not something we planned for before.
On the day I was to leave for Calabar I called her to ask how far and she told me she couldn't get any Hotel yet coz most were fully booked.
I was like so I should forget it naw,that another time...She said no that I should come that when I come we will find a place together that she was tired of moving every around with taxi.
I told her no probs that I was coming.
That morning by 7am,I drove to mile 1 Park under the fly over where they were loading buses to Calabar...I came down went and asked one girl who looked like who was traveling to Calabar if she wouldn't mind riding with me that I was going to Calabar and didn't want to ride alone...She said,Yes....So I asked her to enter and she did,I asked her if she knew the road very well she said yes that she schooled in Unical...I smiled and was happy i've got a good companion.
As we got to Eleme Junction or so I enter an eatery and got Chickens pies and Mineral,Stopped and bought Springles, Digestive and Gum.
The babe was light skin not so pretty but spoke Intelligently...We were gisting as we were going, getting to know each other better but my gf kept on calling to know how far and where i must have gotten so tey the babe in the car Started asking me about her(If she was someone expecting me and all that).
I told her she was my fiancee and showed her a picture of my girl only for her to say wait wait,you mean this girl is your gf...I said yes..She said waooo...What a small world...But she thought my gf was drating someone else...I said how,you know her?!she said yes,that she works at so so and so I said yes.
I asked her again you said you thought she was dating?!She said no nothing...At that point I started suspecting my gf.
To cut the long story short,my car started overheating and giving me serious breaking down signs just before we got into Cally.
I was just managing it.
Finally,we got into town...I first drove the babe to her final destination and that was where the car gave up.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by JustCruise(m): 1:27am On Apr 15, 2021
Mine was already complaining before i left for camp that made it easier for me to break up with her.I don't see why i should be loyal to someone who isn't my wife.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Nobody: 1:46am On Apr 15, 2021
I called my gf to come meet me at so so place that my car was bad and asked the Unical babe if she knew a mechanic around she said,yes!!one mechanic wshop was not far from there.
We went there together and saw a mechanic guy and took him back to the car...At that point I told the babe it was okay,That she can go and rest that it was my problem to handle but she insisted on staying...That she couldn't just leave me like that.
By then my gf was already calling to know exactly where I was which I told her...She finally located me... Immediately,She came she recognized and hugged with the Unical babe,they talked for a while and she asked me where I knew her from and I told her we just met...The babe became uncomfortable and left...The mechanic told me the problem with the car wasn't something he can finish that day coz it was already getting dark around 4:30pm already.
We pushed the car into his wshop and he promised before I come the next day that the car would be fixed.
I called a cab to take us to any nice hotel where we can spend the night...After driving round and round the town,we couldn't find any reason place to crash not even a manageble substandard hotel...Every where was already fully booked.
We entered one eatery to eat and settle down small...It was 7pm already...My babe then reluctantly told me not to worry that I can sleep at her place since she stays alone,that worst comes to the worst if I couldn't find a Hotel to Lodge...I can sleep at her Place....I was actually the one that told her precisely to look for a good hotel where we can Lodge and catch fun for like 5days not knowing her place was like a mini-hotel room... Comfortable was an understatement...And Then the Drama!!
*To be Continued*Story too long,man gaz sleep.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by format9798(m): 2:00am On Apr 15, 2021
DemonInvoker:
I called my gf to come meet me at so so place that my car was bad and asked the Unical babe if she knew a mechanic around she said,yes!!one mechanic wshop was not far from there.
We went there together and saw a mechanic guy and took him back to the car...At that point I told the babe it was okay,That she can go and rest that it was my problem to handle but she insisted on staying...That she couldn't just leave me like that.
By then my gf was already calling to know exactly where I was which I told her...She finally located me... Immediately,She came she recognized and hugged with the Unical babe,they talked for a while and she asked me where I knew her from and I told her we just met...The babe became uncomfortable and left...The mechanic told me the problem with the car wasn't something he can finish that day coz it was already getting dark around 4:30pm already.
We pushed the car into his wshop and he promised before I come the next day that the car would be fixed.
I called a cab to take us to any nice hotel where we can spend the night...After driving round and round the town,we couldn't find any reason place to crash not even a manageble substandard hotel...Every where was already fully booked.
We entered one eatery to eat and settle down small...It was 7pm already...My babe then reluctantly told me not to worry that I can sleep at her place since she stays alone,that worst comes to the worst if I couldn't find a Hotel to Lodge...I can sleep at her Place....I was actually the one that told her precisely to look for a good hotel where we can Lodge and catch fun for like 5days not knowing her place was like mini-hotel room... Comfortable was an understatement...And Then the Drama!!
*To be Continued*Story too long,man gaz sleep.
Story for the gods. Pointless

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story by Nobody: 2:01am On Apr 15, 2021
format9798:

Story for the gods. Pointless
Guy,Good Nite...End of Story,Oya Keee Yourself.

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Female Corper's Khaki Trouser Ripped During An Exercise At NYSC Camp / Female Corper Nicknamed "Aunty Ass" Flogs Student Who Asked Her Out (Photos) / Tallest Corper Falls In Love With Shortest Corp Member After Meeting At Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.