Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,375 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Man Embark On A Search For His Missing Mum After 17 Years. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Embark On A Search For His Missing Mum After 17 Years. (427 Views)

Man Celebrates As His Wife Gives Birth After 17 Years Of Trying (Photos) / Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 17 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Lady Outs Her Estranged Mum After She Bragged Being A Proud Mother On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Embark On A Search For His Missing Mum After 17 Years. by patogist: 4:56pm On May 03, 2019
A man who has been looking for his mum for the the past 17 years has taken to Twitter to lunch her search. The man who claimed his mum has been missing when he was just 12 years old said no search was conducted because he was too young then.

He wrote,

My mom has been missing for 17 years now and nobody did anything about it. No
Search, no broadcast , no police report…..can anybody join me search for my Mum? I was only 12 years old and didn’t know what to do..please � repost until my mum is found.

https://9jainfoupdates.com/man-embark-on-a-search-for-his-missing-mum-after-17-years/

Re: Man Embark On A Search For His Missing Mum After 17 Years. by MrsInvisible(f): 5:53pm On May 03, 2019
What's her name??
Re: Man Embark On A Search For His Missing Mum After 17 Years. by Pavore9: 5:54pm On May 03, 2019
Is it not suspect that there was no search?
Re: Man Embark On A Search For His Missing Mum After 17 Years. by olas24u(f): 7:06pm On May 03, 2019
Pavore9:
Is it not suspect that there was no search?
Are you a Nigerian?

(1) (Reply)

Woman Prays Court To Beg Husband To Stop Divorce Proceedings / Computer Training- Low Cost, High Quality: Get Free DVDs! (Limited) / Why some women settle for Polygamy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.