Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,326 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Y Am I Not Happy These Days - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Y Am I Not Happy These Days (438 Views)

I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help / May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum / I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Y Am I Not Happy These Days by daniddan1999: 10:26am On Sep 20, 2019
Hello guys i actually don't know y am not happy these days, i just gain an admission to study law after 3yrs of trying i was happy that period tho. The thing is am 20 and i feel lonely at times do you think having a girlfriend will help me tho am introvert.
Re: Y Am I Not Happy These Days by Gentlemanforyou: 10:29am On Sep 20, 2019
I think thanking God for all he has done in your life , going to that sch and studying hard without any emotional baggage from a girlfriend will make you happy .

2 Likes

Re: Y Am I Not Happy These Days by ClitRaider: 10:29am On Sep 20, 2019
Chai. Indomie generation.

1 Like

Re: Y Am I Not Happy These Days by LadySarah: 1:54pm On Sep 20, 2019
born 1999 and All You can think of is how lonely You are and how it might be a girl issue.
Ogbeni,Go and Learn a skill while studying.Its like whats happening in this country nodey reach your side.

Your life is telling You to get busy the right way.Go and put ur hands to Work and make money.When You a re engaged,You wont have the Time to think.Your worry will be lack of sleep and how to make more.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Secure Your Future And That Of Your Family By Investing In Oxford / Centre Rug For Sale / Basic Guidelines For Purchasing Mattress Toppers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.