Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,818 members, 7,844,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

“I Can’t Travel To My Village And Sleep Over Boko Haram And Insecurity” - Chika - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “I Can’t Travel To My Village And Sleep Over Boko Haram And Insecurity” - Chika (428 Views)

Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally / Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him / Man Shares Near Death Experience With Boko Haram And The Army In Yobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Can’t Travel To My Village And Sleep Over Boko Haram And Insecurity” - Chika by NaijaLiveTv247(m): 5:20pm On May 03, 2019
“I can’t travel to my village and sleep Over Boko Haram and Insecurity” - Hon. Chika Adamu [VIDEO]

Watch & Subscribe Free to this Channel for More Videoclips �������

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFz5OlyQfu4
Re: “I Can’t Travel To My Village And Sleep Over Boko Haram And Insecurity” - Chika by kafulka(m): 5:22pm On May 03, 2019
When u were enacting sharia law in the north thinking you were doing the south not knowing you will surfer the consequences

Those who ride on the back of a Tiger will end on it's belly

If the president is from the south these people would've been shouting all over the places

Did you notice that they could not criticize mr president
Re: “I Can’t Travel To My Village And Sleep Over Boko Haram And Insecurity” - Chika by Donald95(m): 5:30pm On May 03, 2019
"Adamu Chika" Better ask your mum who your father is.

(1) (Reply)

2 Chinese Men Kill Namibian Employee Over Unpaid Wages / Shocking! Former RCCG Gospel Artiste Commits Suicide Due To Sexual Immorality / Nigerian Catholic Priest Suspended For Allegedly Raping American Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.