Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

1 Nigerian Fraudster Killed, 7 Arrested During A Police Raid In Philippines - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 1 Nigerian Fraudster Killed, 7 Arrested During A Police Raid In Philippines (27710 Views)

7 Arrested For Kidnapping Of Nigerian Businessman In South Africa (Photo) / Kogi Bank Robbers, Who Killed 7, Arrested / Vikings Cultists Invade Police Station In Delta To Free Member, 7 Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1 Nigerian Fraudster Killed, 7 Arrested During A Police Raid In Philippines by Akuruoulo(m): 10:46pm On May 03, 2019
troublemakea:

I said it.....I said it

Igbos are the most usele...sect of people on earth when it comes to integrity angry

I think the government needs to stop issuing visas to any Igbo person

I know u must be the most intelligent person in UR family , with not even up to half a brain.
Re: 1 Nigerian Fraudster Killed, 7 Arrested During A Police Raid In Philippines by FhukaFhuka: 10:56pm On May 03, 2019
angry

1 Like

Re: 1 Nigerian Fraudster Killed, 7 Arrested During A Police Raid In Philippines by maak400: 11:04pm On May 03, 2019
troublemakea:

I said it.....I said it

Igbos are the most usele...sect of people on earth when it comes to integrity angry

To them, all way na way
Re: 1 Nigerian Fraudster Killed, 7 Arrested During A Police Raid In Philippines by leeikem(m): 11:04pm On May 03, 2019
The more reason Nigeria will not progress ‘ the more reason you will stay dumb’ òponù
You have a disease called TRIBALISM

troublemakea:

I said it.....I said it

1 Like

Re: 1 Nigerian Fraudster Killed, 7 Arrested During A Police Raid In Philippines by Sanchez01: 11:16pm On May 03, 2019
grandstar:
And we were earlier informed that Ifeanyi owned a restaurant and that he was a successful businessman and that it was his wife who framed him up by calling him a criminal.
I knew that report was far from the truth. No matter how horrible Asians are, they won't be stupid enough to kill an innocent immigrant and still allow images of his corpse fly around.
Re: 1 Nigerian Fraudster Killed, 7 Arrested During A Police Raid In Philippines by luluman: 11:47pm On May 03, 2019
Bossontop:
After proper investigations at awa NCAN HQ...

[img]https://media1./images/60794932cc84a05472fd8a8bdf821b9b/tenor.gif?itemid=9575597[/img]

It was discovered dat "na collabo oooo"

[img]https://media1./images/f5f97f20a51dde0f0ffd5c64927d1bb2/tenor.gif?itemid=4684379[/img]

i.e awa blodas from d east and awa abókis from d north!!!

grin cheesy grin cheesy
Dont get deceived.Igbo can change his name to any tribe because of money. The odd guy is still Igbo jor.

2 Likes

Re: 1 Nigerian Fraudster Killed, 7 Arrested During A Police Raid In Philippines by luluman: 12:02am On May 04, 2019
Dickhead02:
It is them ooooooooo KANU people. Igbo amaka ooooooo grin grin
Even the Kanu will soon be busted for drug deal.

1 Like

Re: 1 Nigerian Fraudster Killed, 7 Arrested During A Police Raid In Philippines by luluman: 12:03am On May 04, 2019
Jac007:
My flat headed brother when he sees his afonja brothers coming towards thread. grin We are family! We are one!
Family with Igbo? YOU ARE OYO
Re: 1 Nigerian Fraudster Killed, 7 Arrested During A Police Raid In Philippines by Catchfirez: 12:58am On May 04, 2019
olas24u:
Grabbed a hand grenade!

Police dey use grenade for Philippines? The story get K-Leg.

1 Like

Re: 1 Nigerian Fraudster Killed, 7 Arrested During A Police Raid In Philippines by Freeman59: 1:01am On May 04, 2019
Fake stories everywhere in nairaland. This thread was just created to start tribal wars again. That's what Seun and his mods like. If not why is it hard to see the lies in this story? Wetin fraudster de do with hand grenade
Re: 1 Nigerian Fraudster Killed, 7 Arrested During A Police Raid In Philippines by brookz: 1:12am On May 04, 2019
Without checking names, I know it's a particular set of flat headed piggies from the land of the rising sun.

Always in captivity of negativity.
Re: 1 Nigerian Fraudster Killed, 7 Arrested During A Police Raid In Philippines by EmmaxKeys: 2:24am On May 04, 2019
hmmn...all these Nigerians sef
Re: 1 Nigerian Fraudster Killed, 7 Arrested During A Police Raid In Philippines by Nwodosis(m): 2:48am On May 04, 2019
troublemakea:

I said it.....I said it

They goverment should asked them exit from Nigeria!
Re: 1 Nigerian Fraudster Killed, 7 Arrested During A Police Raid In Philippines by cooltola(m): 3:06am On May 04, 2019
I laff when I read nairaland because of senseless war on which tribes holy pass. All tribes have a group of individuals that commit crimes and do heinous and outrageous act. Today it could be a Yoruba ,tomorrow an Igbo, next tomorrow a Hausa, you get my point. I only wish we celebrate the achievement of our fellow Nigerians instead of looking at the origin of name of so called criminal to get false sense of morality. No one only pass. Nothing surprise me anymore.

1 Like

Re: 1 Nigerian Fraudster Killed, 7 Arrested During A Police Raid In Philippines by Born2Breed(f): 5:12am On May 04, 2019
The dead don't speak.
After the extra judicial murder they are framing up the corpse. Why raid alleged fraudsters with hand grenades and the bull crap mumble jumbo of the deceased trying to snatch a gun/grenade.
What a fallacious accusation.
Re: 1 Nigerian Fraudster Killed, 7 Arrested During A Police Raid In Philippines by Bet9ja77414: 5:47am On May 04, 2019
[color=#770077][/color]See below

Re: 1 Nigerian Fraudster Killed, 7 Arrested During A Police Raid In Philippines by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:30am On May 04, 2019
umahi88:
1 Nigerian fraudster killed, 7 arrested during a police raid in Philippines

A Nigerian man was, yesterday, shot dead while 7 others were arrested when police raided an alleged online ‘love scam’ den in Imus, Cavite.

The arrested suspects are identified as Kenneth Chukwu, Ikenna Dickson Okalla, Chukwuma George Adibe, Chiboy Stanley Agbasi, Dim Remedios, Abas Kashmir and Uba Living.

The suspect killed has been identified as Orisakwe Ifeanyi Emmanuel. The
National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) anti-cybercrime agents, armed with a court search warrant, swooped on the suspects’ hideout.

The NBI’s report says that during the raid, the now-dead suspect grabbed a pistol and attempted to shoot at officers. .

After being subdued, the official account says, he then tried to grab a hand grenade, prompting the agents to fire at him. The suspects are now facing charges under Republic Act 8484. see photos � https://www.newsvib.com/2019/05/1-nigerian-fraudster-killed-7-arrested-during-police-raid-in-Philippines.html

Akuko coverup he grab pistol then grenade from where
Re: 1 Nigerian Fraudster Killed, 7 Arrested During A Police Raid In Philippines by Onyenna(m): 6:38am On May 04, 2019
indigenous234:
Fake news

I don't believe that part of "grabbing gun and grenade" though....
Re: 1 Nigerian Fraudster Killed, 7 Arrested During A Police Raid In Philippines by NaMeAboki: 7:06am On May 04, 2019
Nigeria's growing embarrassment.

Re: 1 Nigerian Fraudster Killed, 7 Arrested During A Police Raid In Philippines by Isahalbash(m): 7:58am On May 04, 2019
Bossontop:

[img]https://media1./images/60794932cc84a05472fd8a8bdf821b9b/tenor.gif?itemid=9575597[/img]

[img]https://media1./images/f5f97f20a51dde0f0ffd5c64927d1bb2/tenor.gif?itemid=4684379[/img]

grin cheesy grin cheesy

Na when Kashmir become place in the northgrin
That guy; Abbas Kashmir is an Indian.

1 Like

Re: 1 Nigerian Fraudster Killed, 7 Arrested During A Police Raid In Philippines by Izunwa(m): 8:45am On May 04, 2019
Bossontop:

grin cheesy grin cheesy
Savage grin
Re: 1 Nigerian Fraudster Killed, 7 Arrested During A Police Raid In Philippines by BULLIONVAN4(m): 9:25am On May 04, 2019
Over hatred for the igbos is what is killing nigeria believe it or not. Nigeria will never make an inch of progress, Nigeria be moving backward if they do not desist from hating the igbos, because GOD promised that he shall bless anyone that bless us and curse anyone tha curses us. The tribe that is without a sin should cast the first stone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1 Nigerian Fraudster Killed, 7 Arrested During A Police Raid In Philippines by adeyemo001: 2:00pm On May 04, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: 1 Nigerian Fraudster Killed, 7 Arrested During A Police Raid In Philippines by TheIkoro(m): 6:18pm On May 04, 2019
umahi88:
1 Nigerian fraudster killed, 7 arrested during a police raid in Philippines

A Nigerian man was, yesterday, shot dead while 7 others were arrested when police raided an alleged online ‘love scam’ den in Imus, Cavite.

The arrested suspects are identified as Kenneth Chukwu, Ikenna Dickson Okalla, Chukwuma George Adibe, Chiboy Stanley Agbasi, Dim Remedios, Abas Kashmir and Uba Living.

The suspect killed has been identified as Orisakwe Ifeanyi Emmanuel. The
National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) anti-cybercrime agents, armed with a court search warrant, swooped on the suspects’ hideout.

The NBI’s report says that during the raid, the now-dead suspect grabbed a pistol and attempted to shoot at officers. .

After being subdued, the official account says, he then tried to grab a hand grenade, prompting the agents to fire at him. The suspects are now facing charges under Republic Act 8484. see photos � https://www.newsvib.com/2019/05/1-nigerian-fraudster-killed-7-arrested-during-police-raid-in-Philippines.html

"Whereas you were as the stars of heaven for multitude, you shall be left few in number; because you did not obey the voice of The LORD your God. And as The LORD took delight in doing you good and multiplying you, so The LORD will take delight in bringing ruin upon you and destroying you; and you shall be plucked off the land which you are entering to take possession of it."

And even the "translation" above is proof obvious that thou hast chosen the curse.
Re: 1 Nigerian Fraudster Killed, 7 Arrested During A Police Raid In Philippines by Nitefury: 7:53pm On May 04, 2019
I'm just sad. The guy killed was my classmate in the university. Saw this news yesterday and felt deep within he was the one but wasn't sure until today. Just got confirmation on our class Facebook page.
Re: 1 Nigerian Fraudster Killed, 7 Arrested During A Police Raid In Philippines by indigenous234(f): 8:12pm On May 05, 2019
Onyenna:

It's not.....

I don't believe that part of "grabbing gun and grenade" though....

I don't understand you ohh... You find the content of the news unbelievable but somehow, you don't see this as fake news.

You must be a Buharist

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

75-yr Old Herbalist Arrested For Defiling 12-yr Old Boy (pics) / Woman Plants Cocaine In Pastor’s House (photo) / Queen Dorcas Bolanle Attempted Raped Story By A Man She Met On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.