Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

First Solar Panel Ankara Bag Pack In Nigeria - Enactus AAUA - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / First Solar Panel Ankara Bag Pack In Nigeria - Enactus AAUA (586 Views)

World's FIRST Solar Powered Campervan! / Please Help, How Can I Use This Mini Solar Panel / Sokoto State, German Firm Ink Partnership For Nigeria’s First Solar Powered Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Solar Panel Ankara Bag Pack In Nigeria - Enactus AAUA by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 03, 2019
Enactus Students of Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba-Àkókò innovated A Solar panel Bag pack made from the combination of Ankara materials. This project was innovated to reduce fellow students stress of having no electricity supply to read at night.

It has been discovered many students on campus use candles, which cause them to inhale smoke and having them spend so much on purchasing candle..

The Ankara Solar bag pack was made to be comfortably carried to lectures, while the solar panel charges the battery, which will provide light at time needed students. These bags comes in different designs and will be made available at a very subsidised price to make it affordable..

For sponsorship and partnership:
+2349064058371
Enactusaaua@gmail.com

Re: First Solar Panel Ankara Bag Pack In Nigeria - Enactus AAUA by darocha1: 7:42pm On May 03, 2019
Am lost.
Can a member of this team explain to me how this bags will be positioned to provide good light rays for night reading.
Please if you never stayed on campus or did night reading, just waka pass. Cos you won't understand my reason for being confused on this project.

My opinion,
They should have just gathered some money and done a solar inverter to power lights only for the 2/3 major classes mostly used for night class reading.
They can donate the project to the school as a set or team and even construct a wooden board with their names.

Am in talks with my alumni to donate something of such to the school. So I know fully well what am talking about.

Anyways, wehdone guys.
Re: First Solar Panel Ankara Bag Pack In Nigeria - Enactus AAUA by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 03, 2019
darocha1:
Am lost.
Can a member of this team explain to me how this bags will be positioned to provide good light rays for night reading.
Please if you never stayed on campus or did night reading, just waka pass. Cos you won't understand my reason for being confused on this project.

My opinion,
They should have just gathered some money and done a solar inverter to power lights only for the 2/3 major classes mostly used for night class reading.
They can donate the project to the school as a set or team and even construct a wooden board with their names.

Am in talks with my alumni to donate something of such to the school. So I know fully well what am talking about.

Anyways, wehdone guys.

Thanks very much for your feedback..

For this, it is a project that goes beyond an institution, if we have done that and donated it to the school, students from other school who are also facing the challenge of power supply will not be able to benefit from it..

(1) (Reply)

The Ozone Layer Is Healing, According To New Study / Top Five (5) Best Personal Assistants For Android In 2020 / Boost your Income by Earning Free Bitcoin Hourly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.