Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Start Trolleybag Business With 100k - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Start Trolleybag Business With 100k (534 Views)

Start A Perfume Oil Business With #6,000 / Cool Business With Low Capital / Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start Trolleybag Business With 100k by Ijeomaejiofor: 7:00pm On May 03, 2019
The bag business hasn't gotten any better than this year. China has built some companies in nigeria, based solely on luggages/trolley.

The incredible secret about this business is that, it can be sold anywhere including to as low-incoming as students.

I began this business as an undergraduate, due to the struggle of my parents and I can proudly say, I was able to sponsor all my semesters since I started.

I wondered how to begin, so I loaned 80k from my mother's savings and bought 5 different luggages and showed them to my friends. They helped me post on their whatsapp status and that was how i got clients who liked what they saw and purchased from me.

I would have gone further to all my experiences, but I'm actually here to encourage you all to begin this business, it's a type of commodity that will always be useful in the market. It can never go out of demand.

I actually buy directly from the companies, I've also become a distributor in about two of them.

CONTACT ME ON:
Whatsapp:07062438377

Email: ejioforijeoma7@gmail.com

For more advice in this business and purchase of this commodity
Re: Start Trolleybag Business With 100k by Lilusm: 9:25pm On May 03, 2019
An interesting proposal, but I will not check it, of course.
Re: Start Trolleybag Business With 100k by Ijeomaejiofor: 9:03am On May 04, 2019
Lilusm:
An interesting proposal, but I will not check it, of course.

Please check it out, it really pays
Re: Start Trolleybag Business With 100k by Ijeomaejiofor: 4:38pm On May 04, 2019
Ijeomaejiofor:

The bag business hasn't gotten any better than this year. China has built some companies in nigeria, based solely on luggages/trolley.

The incredible secret about this business is that, it can be sold anywhere including to as low-incoming as students.

I began this business as an undergraduate, due to the struggle of my parents and I can proudly say, I was able to sponsor all my semesters since I started.

I wondered how to begin, so I loaned 80k from my mother's savings and bought 5 different luggages and showed them to my friends. They helped me post on their whatsapp status and that was how i got clients who liked what they saw and purchased from me.

I would have gone further to all my experiences, but I'm actually here to encourage you all to begin this business, it's a type of commodity that will always be useful in the market. It can never go out of demand.

I actually buy directly from the companies, I've also become a distributor in about two of them.

CONTACT ME ON:
Whatsapp:07062438377

For more advice in this business and purchase of this commodity

I got a lead today saying that the struggle is real, the truth is that, if you find actually what people need at a particular time, no one's going to care about the price, the value is the point.

I hear people say expenses is too much but if you look at these expenses, it is been spent on what they need.
Now to cover your expenses,you have to possess those services or products people need, so to cover your own expenses, you'll use the income of others to pay your bills.

My point is whether you chose to make this a side hustle or take it full time, it makes no difference, because it still has the same formula.

CONTACT
Whatsapp: 07062438377

showing you interest and I'll put you through.

Trust me there's nothing as good as making good income with a side hustle
Re: Start Trolleybag Business With 100k by Ijeomaejiofor: 8:20pm On May 08, 2019
Guys you and I know it's not easy depending on job income. if you can save 50k in 3 months, you can start this business.

The truth is that the profit on this product depends on your customer, if you see your customer has big pocket, you can charge as much as #10,000 on a bag you invested #5000.

the best time to make money is when the times aren't favourable. Satisfying people when they need it, pays a lot. You need to add value and make things easy for those around you. Provide them with this product.

You'll be calling me very soon, I'm sure.

Whatsapp: 07062438377

(1) (Reply)

27 Years Old Abuja Based Lawyer Dies After Unsuccessful Fat Extraction Surgery / Are you getting married? Get in here / Kindly Checkout My Designs Below,you Can Order Using The Links Below, Thank You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.