Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,956 members, 7,825,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars - Autos (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars (1170272 Views)

SOLD.....Registered Toyota Corolla - 2004 @ N1,200,000.00 / Registered Toyota Camry - 2005 @ N1,200,000.00 / SOLD.....Clean Registered Infiniti FX35 - 2007 @ N1.200,000.00 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by izzou(m): 7:10am On Jun 15, 2020
Babadee1900:
grin
The dude above me is a whole cruise grin

The "Officer, I can't breathe" part is something else

grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by deepwater(f): 7:11am On Jun 15, 2020
Lush100:
Sir,
There is nothing irritating about a prospective buyer making his candid opinion about certain aspects of a business.

My statement made about trust, was taking ur business level to about 95% guaranty of a good deal if a prospective buyer who has no pre-knowledge about car, does put his trust entirely to your decision.
It makes you a household name for reliability and that's the angle I am which I am writing from.

I am glad you mentioned you've have had a lot of good deals, Good products will speak for themselves, and it will show.

While it is true that you may not be able to serve everyone, Your approach matters.

I am sure I have always been civil in my post here or in any other thread,

Therefore sir, do continue to remain civil.

Regards sir

Oga shut up
You no get shingbyne for pocket
Them say make u carry your money comot for the thread
E get why...

U don't deserve to own a car from this thread
Check yourself well
How many auto thread except this one have u declared all this gibberish u spill here...? None!

Did u just discover how to make another man business get to 95% all of a sudden when u saw this thread ?

Na bad belle dey worry o

And y do only 4 people keep liking your post?

Na dem!!!!
grin grin grin

20 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by noble71(m): 7:18am On Jun 15, 2020
Babadee1900:
grin
The dude above me is a whole cruise grin
Don't mind the guy he is a well known Yabaleft candidate

5 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by deepwater(f): 7:21am On Jun 15, 2020
peeps4u:

I don tire for their Mata. Every little thing here, it is GAZZUZZ, like the man isn't doing well for himself. Amdman is making his sales, Gazzuzz also does, infact he is into several hustles as well.

I think they are just cheaply obsessed with Gazzuzz.

One is selling used car
The other is selling used tire

One is a man of God
The other is a god of man

One indeed agreed to buy a car from the other and publicly declared the intent was to tell the world how it (transactions) went through, the other has never ever had or see the need to buy a tire or oil from the former let alone to tell his kinsmen how it went through.

One opened a thread here on the need to stop car purchase from canada just to bash the other.

One sent his boy to invite the other on the early pages of this thread to join BCD or whatever nonsense they call demselves at their fcking lounge.

One saw how God blessed the other and decided to venture into car sales, the other sold over a 100 cars in one few months before the formal got his dealership license approved.

One broke a record here by selling over 100 cars in few months, something the other is still in severe pains about!!!

One deleted other people's comment on his thread, the other doesn't even care what ya saying cheesy

Doing well?
One was vehemently flogged outa this thread and the WhatsApp group for trying to pull the other down.

Now you know the difference between cheaply obsessed and flogging out demons from plainly stupid people

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Mayor555(m): 7:26am On Jun 15, 2020
peeps4u:

I don tire for their Mata. Every little thing here, it is GAZZUZZ, like the man isn't doing well for himself. Amdman is making his sales, Gazzuzz also does, infact he is into several hustles as well.

I think they are just cheaply obsessed with Gazzuzz.

The bolded explains it. They're indeed obsessed, if not whatelse can explain this show of shame, bitterness and irritation?
I just dey pass ni jare... The hate on this street ehnn!

4 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Babadee1900(m): 7:30am On Jun 15, 2020
izzou:

The "Officer, I can't breathe" part is something else

grin grin grin grin
I laughed so hard reading his post. My day is made grin
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by deepwater(f): 7:39am On Jun 15, 2020
Mayor555:
You people should stop calling Gazzuzz here, haba kilode? Stop to dey drag am for matters wey no consign am! No evidence to prove, yet you open your mouth to abuse him.
If dem born any of una well, go him workshop, go insult am!!

Why would he come here to discredit another person? To what end?

And I'm dissapointed in some persons coming here to throw indirect jabs...thats low mehn! Bygones are bygones, no time. Man is minding his business squarely! You're still there in the mud. News flash; he's not joining you!

Ogbeni shut up your mouth
You think we forget easily?
You were among the twarts that was sent to talk nonsense back then.
One more word from you again, I will slap the sap outa your ear.

Why would he come here to discredit another person? To what end
? You are a mad man for making this statement, If u I hear fiiim again now, I will bring your post where u actually supported that discussion on discrediting this young man.

This is you below paying your loyalty as usual like a lap dog just about 350 days ago because of a NGN 50 fuse.
Abobi no allow me rise you this morning oo! Ekiti people no go fit help you o

Mayor555:

We are very proud to associate ourselves with a google mechanic, we feel like we are superior to Donald Trump. ..... Infact it's a landslide fulfilment. We are happy...!

Thunder go fire u today

I don reach house

18 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Eddee(m): 8:23am On Jun 15, 2020
Hi Nurey - who moderates this section?

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Gander: 8:28am On Jun 15, 2020
Eddee:
Interestingly, this is the only section on nairaland without a single moderator .
I might be wrong though .
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Mayor555(m): 8:39am On Jun 15, 2020
deepwater:

? You are a mad man for making this statement, If u I hear fiiim again now, I will bring your post where u actually supported that discussion on discrediting this young man.

This is you below paying your loyalty as usual like a lap dog just about 350 days ago because of a NGN 50 fuse.

Thunder go fire u today

I don reach house

ALaye, say whatever you like, abuse me, talk shit, say nonsense about people youve never met. It won't remove a single hair from my body. You see that mud, you'll stay there, ain't joining you, I know better than to engage you!

For the records, I referred to Gazzuz as google mechanic because of what you guys do call him back then. Isn't that the reason you lots think Gazzuzz is behind Google mechanic monicker?

My tent is with Gazzuzz, you got a problem with that? Get yourself help.

9 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by yehmy(m): 8:42am On Jun 15, 2020
Mayor555:

ALaye, say whatever you like, abuse me, talk shit, say nonsense about people youve never met. It won't remove a single hair from my body. You see that mud, you'll stay there, ain't joining you, I know better than to engage you!

For the records, I referred to Gazzuz as google mechanic because of what you guys do call him back then. Isn't that the reason you lots think Gazzuzz is behind Google mechanic monicker?

My tent is with Gazzuzz, you got a problem with that? Get yourself help.
lol funny how you pitch your tent with Gazzuzz and you don't want others to stand up for Amdman

20 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Mayor555(m): 8:51am On Jun 15, 2020
deepwater:

Thunder go fire u today

I don reach house

Me discredit amd.man? Do you know what you're saying?

You'll bring my post here? So I'll stop living my life? Will it disrupt plans for today... Look at you.

Deepwater come and do your worse, maybe it will stop me from eating this morning.

I've got submarine to sail effortlessly in you.... Shey you grab?

3 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Daum: 8:54am On Jun 15, 2020
amdman:
Welcome to Nigeria!

Children of God is this not a good buy

2 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Mayor555(m): 8:54am On Jun 15, 2020
yehmy:
lol funny how you pitch your tent with Gazzuzz and you don't want others to stand up for Amdman

Oga boss, I'm not against amdman, check my posts so far on this thread....

Gazzuz might have done things in the past, but the past is past, him dey mind him business squarely now... Stop dragging him.

I'm for amdman, but don't drag gazman

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by yehmy(m): 9:07am On Jun 15, 2020
Mayor555:

Oga boss, I'm not against amdman, check my posts so far on this thread....

Gazzuz might have done things in the past, but the past is past, him dey mind him business squarely now... Stop dragging him.

I'm for amdman, but don't drag gazman
Point of correction they should stop dragging him...

But you can't be a Titans and still be a Mercenary grin just kidding anyways it's all love grin

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Mayor555(m): 9:14am On Jun 15, 2020
yehmy:
Point of correction they should stop dragging him...

But you can't be a Titans and still be a Mercenary grin just kidding anyways it's all love grin

I get you sir, but if you've been following this thread for long, you'll understand. Why should I attack this thread and the original poster? To what end?
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by nurey(m): 9:17am On Jun 15, 2020
Eddee:

Seun and supermods
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by xreal: 9:24am On Jun 15, 2020
xreal:
Where is Hoodbilonia?

Babadee1900:
I laughed so hard reading his post. My day is made grin
My reason for calling on him two days ago. grin

Sincerely, I like to laugh at his post on this thread.

Ironically, he is the only one whose comment I look up to, 'cos I must laugh.
After reading other comments with 'straight and strong' face.

Hoodbelonia, are you breathing now, sir?

2 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by eyinola: 9:32am On Jun 15, 2020
amdman:
Welcome to Nigeria!
which phone dem use snap the cars for naija na, canada pix looks sharp grin
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Inception(m): 9:34am On Jun 15, 2020
deepwater:

Oga shut up
You no get shingbyne for pocket
Them say make u carry your money comot for the thread
E get why...

U don't deserve to own a car from this thread
Check yourself well
How many auto thread except this one have u declared all this gibberish u spill here...? None!

Did u just discover how to make another man business get to 95% all of a sudden when u saw this thread ?

Na bad belle dey worry o

And y do only 4 people keep liking your post?

Na dem!!!!
grin grin grin

I go slap Major General for your case cool

But seriously guys , please let this man(Amdman) be. Haba!

Why is it that other threads on vehicle pre-order is being ignored but na this one una wan die put?

It is his solid reputation and doggedness that has kept him in business ( a very rare quality these days) and will continue to keep in in prosperity, whether we all like it or Not! He should be encouraged at all cost!

Meanwhile Amdman (as we head to 1000 cars sold) :

13 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by ozoneymcm: 10:08am On Jun 15, 2020
deepwater:

One is selling used car
The other is selling used tire

One is a man of God
The other is a god of man

One indeed agreed to buy a car from the other and publicly declared the intent was to tell the world how it (transactions) went through, the other has never ever had or see the need to buy a tire or oil from the former let alone to tell his kinsmen how it went through.

One opened a thread here on the need to stop car purchase from canada just to bash the other.

One sent his boy to invite the other on the early pages of this thread to join BCD or whatever nonsense they call demselves at their fcking lounge.

One saw how God blessed the other and decided to venture into car sales, the other sold over a 100 cars in one few months before the formal got his dealership license approved.

One broke a record here by selling over 100 cars in few months, something the other is still in severe pains about!!!

One deleted other people's comment on his thread, the other doesn't even care what ya saying cheesy

Doing well?
One was vehemently flogged outa this thread and the WhatsApp group for trying to pull the other down.

Now you know the difference between cheaply obsessed and flogging out demons from plainly stupid people
Gazzuz bought a car from Amdman. That’s impressive. So why do you all think Gazzuz doesn’t like Amdman if he patronized him

2 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Eddee(m): 10:19am On Jun 15, 2020
nurey:

Seun and supermods

Mehn, the mudslinging and lack of tolerance in this thread is something else. Over the last 10 years, we've seen rougher threads from Inspired, Siena to cityhood but nothing beats the constant bickering on here. We need a mod, and we need one now!
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 15, 2020
Amdman, been trying to reach you on phone. Your attn is urgently needed on whatsapp
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by SaintHilary(m): 10:34am On Jun 15, 2020
Hoodbelonia:

Officer .i cant breathe.

U can't breathe. So how u take talk am.
grin grin

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by nurey(m): 10:35am On Jun 15, 2020
Eddee:

Mehn, the mudslinging and lack of tolerance in this thread is something else. Over the last 10 years, we've seen rougher threads from Inspired, Siena to cityhood but nothing beats the constant bickering on here. We need a mod, and we need one now!

The truth of the matter is not about mod, it's just joblessness, how can elderly grown folks beaker for hours about irrelevant things that should be overlooked.

if you get job please do dish out and help them.

8 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by deepwater(f): 10:39am On Jun 15, 2020
ozoneymcm:

Gazzuz bought a car from Amdman. That’s impressive. So why do you all think Gazzuz doesn’t like Amdman if he patronized him

With this comprehension skill of yours please don't attempt IELTS

14 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by deepwater(f): 10:51am On Jun 15, 2020
Eddee:

It is a life time lesson Charlie
When you drag people into mud, don't expect to come out from it without stains. In fact you may never come out of it, u could be stuck waist deep more especially in deepwater

Niccur ventured and dabbled into something greater than him, he would be called out 247. No holds back, forming silence at this stage would never indicate a truce. because when the gongs of war was beaten, he actually did hit on it so hard ( a thread against canada vehicles was opened to ruin the hustle of an innocent man in a foreign land. Indeed black life matter) he tore the gong but iron must still make noise, any how e be ogoro must jump! Na so them talk am for warfi dat year

20 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 15, 2020
ozoneymcm:

stop saying what u dont know. Gazzuzz bought nothing rather he was disgraced for being so silly

13 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Ifebazz(m): 11:20am On Jun 15, 2020
It's the batteries he was talking about, methinks.

HeavenlyBang:
Btw, Googlemechanic, I'm not a fan of you saying Hybrid motors last for so and so years and implying the car may be faulty.

There's a fine line between providing information and trying to lead people into believing a particular thing. You don't know if that car had it's hybrid system recently replaced or rebuilt or whatever. It's not your place to make such insinuations.
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Eddee(m): 11:35am On Jun 15, 2020
@Nurey - the reality is sad but true. We have to do better than coming online to fight everyday, I mean you flip through pages hoping to find a sweet deal and end up reading vitriol.

@deepwater - let it go. It's quite common on here for car threads to degenerate into name-calling, we've all seen our fair share and at one time or another even participated in it - the average Nigerian considers a car as an investment, therein lies the crux of this matter. A car is a liability unless it makes you money and even if it does, there's still the small issue of depreciation to contend with. I've had issues with plenty people on here, and so far so good the diplomatic approach hasn't failed me. E no get wer e reach but las las we dey always settle am.

The major players in this e-fight should take a one month break. By all means, people should criticise constructively and avoid veiled comments. I saw HeavenlyBang's take and as long as he kept it 100, I had no problem with that. The GMechanic raised his concerns in a tone-deaf manner, he offered knowledge no doubt but in a condescending manner - this cannot be tolerated in a business thread. I know, but it's been how many days now? And we are still on that issue.

We need the mods to maintain sanity here.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (349) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.