Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,702 members, 7,816,871 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars - Autos (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars (1168002 Views)

SOLD.....Registered Toyota Corolla - 2004 @ N1,200,000.00 / Registered Toyota Camry - 2005 @ N1,200,000.00 / SOLD.....Clean Registered Infiniti FX35 - 2007 @ N1.200,000.00 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by FreshBoss007: 7:24am On Jun 29, 2019
Rapidpolystyren:
the 1st container is landing 1st week of July 2019

sensible post Bro

most people are waiting

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by deepwater(f): 8:07am On Jun 29, 2019
FreshBoss007:

sensible post Bro

most people are waiting

If u no.buy car from this thread no be your mama born you.

And FYI I don buy my own.

3 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by FreshBoss007: 8:12am On Jun 29, 2019
deepwater:

you wey Don buy Na your mama born me ni
make July reach quick ooo
my 1.2m dey wait for amdman

2 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by codemaster2much: 8:31am On Jun 29, 2019
deepwater:

Lol which kind woman be this, grin be like she be Amdman side chick oh
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by deepwater(f): 8:46am On Jun 29, 2019
FreshBoss007:

you wey Don buy
Na your mama born me ni

make July reach quick ooo

my 1.2m dey wait for amdman

Car go don increase self. undecided

Person begin sell something since May

U dey wait make the price remain the same for July abi

u wont others to get burnt before making your decision

who come this world come stand for front for you?

ever heard of the early bird catches the worm?

4 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Gbangbalicious: 8:50am On Jun 29, 2019
profjustine458:
what an imbecilic question
I don’t think it is, you could have just said “NO” .
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by agarawu23(m): 9:05am On Jun 29, 2019
deepwater:

Car go don increase self. undecided

Person begin sell something since May

U dey wait make the price remain the same for July abi

u wont others to get burnt before making your decision

who come this world come stand for front for you?

ever heard of the early bird catches the worm?
honestly, the way you carry this op matter for head is annoying, you attack people easily once they question the OP. That's childish and let people say their own view since you aren't the one giving them money to buy. You don't know who is who here so I will advice you to be cool.

I understand what happens here in auto section and I have also supported the OP on my previous post here. The game here is to take risk and buy cheap or go to dealers offline and buy what you see.

Stop biting everyone and mind your own business. I can vouch for the OP that he is genuine but anything can happen when it comes to money. I have a legit trader that has been owing me 2.7m since July last year. I did business with him cos he was trusted but he abused it.

So I won't pray you come back here to eat your words cos I pray the OP should continue this way and don't become greedy. Money is full of evil and it takes a good heart and bold conscience for someone not to fumble when test with BIG CASH.

We have seen it all here on Nairaland how trusted people later become scammers. I pray the OP make do with the little thing he is getting and keep delivering (which I believe is the best for him)

34 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by deepwater(f): 9:27am On Jun 29, 2019
agarawu23:
honestly, the way you carry this op matter for head is annoying, you attack people easily once they question the OP. That's childish and let people say their own view since you aren't the one giving them money to buy. You don't know who is who here so I will advice you to be cool.

I understand what happens here in auto section and I have also supported the OP on my previous post here. The game here is to take risk and buy cheap or go to dealers offline and buy what you see.

Stop biting everyone and mind your own business. I can vouch for the OP that he is genuine but anything can happen when it comes to money. I have a legit trader that has been owing me 2.7m since July last year. I did business with him cos he was trusted but he abused it.

So I won't pray you come back here to eat your words cos I pray the OP should continue this way and don't become greedy. Money is full of evil and it takes a good heart and bold conscience for someone not to fumble when test with BIG CASH.

We have seen it all here on Nairaland how trusted people later become scammers. I pray the OP make do with the little thing he is getting and keep delivering (which I believe is the best for him)

Show me where I have supported the OP?

People just sit down and type because they have fingers or what?

The guy tell una say he is not here to prove anything una still dey ask for genuineness of his business.

Person talk, una say him carry am for head.

If you must know there is a reason while nnam following this thread, my money is here already so if you have not put in your coins here dont challenge me. Whem I collect my motor I go leave una comot for here

2 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by castrokins(m): 12:27pm On Jun 29, 2019
You're Confusing Being For Been. Keep This Bad Energy Low. Take Things Easy!!

FreshBoss007:

why you carry the matter for head like say Na your problem?

with the news of many yahoo boys been arrested you still asked the stupid question why people need proof?

how many cars have you bought from the op?

please stfu up

if he doesn't have to prove a point of genuine deals, why did he open this thread, why did he post 2 containers loaded with vehicles?... why e no allow market find am by himself

genuine concerns are been raised and so the right thing to do is to see these cars been offloaded... it would do no harm to the op nor the purported buyers

I'm an ardent follower of this thread and I'd buy my first car from the op when I see testimonies from users

2 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Sicilyjoe: 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2019
agarawu23:

That girl or boy talks with out sense, how can he/ she be attacking anyone that ask questions, let the op attend to the questions by himself unless he chooses to ignore, stop been stupid and mind ur fucking business

5 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by kowalsky: 7:27pm On Jun 29, 2019
deepwater:

Truth is that people that buy these cars dont make noise online...

the ones that does not know how much pressure the "fokaniser" would put into the tires are the ones blabbing up and down internet space.

and as well their co-sisters of fraudulent car dealers destined to run down the new sheriff in town.

You're quacking like a fraudster.
I'll advise everyone on this thread to thread carefully. Nuf said

5 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 29, 2019
kowalsky:

You're quacking like a fraudster.
I'll advise everyone on this thread to thread carefully. Nuf said
Noted! shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by selfmadeOLX(m): 9:44am On Jun 30, 2019
amdman:
2004 Acura TSX - Deal Closed!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C_PNMOI05o

What was the total cost for this TSX again please

Amdman you didn't get back to me on this. Please do. Thanks!
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by jmaine: 5:25am On Jul 01, 2019
deepwater:

Truth is that people that buy these cars dont make noise online...

the ones that does not know how much pressure the "fokaniser" would put into the tires are the ones blabbing up and down internet space.

and as well their co-sisters of fraudulent car dealers destined to run down the new sheriff in town.

Sir/madam, will you relax and stop attacking every post directed at Amdman..

Dude made a valid observation, which is a positive feedback from his admirers and potential clients, and you had to make a snide comment.

You can as well make your inputs without sounding like a commissioned attack dog.

Take it easy.

7 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Hollarmighty: 6:51am On Jul 01, 2019
OP, I want a Golf car that won't cost me more than 850k in all. Please
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by johnonuh: 7:42am On Jul 01, 2019
When is the second container landing. That’s what I am anxiously waiting for.
Rapidpolystyren:
the 1st container is landing 1st week of July 2019

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by minasota(f): 11:53am On Jul 01, 2019
Is Like Adman is on vacation! He doesn't post cars again

2 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by amdman: 4:15pm On Jul 01, 2019
We appreciate all the feedback on this thread. As a business, we believe every feedback is valuable as it helps us understand our market and improve accordingly.

Nevertheless, it is important not to needlessly try to pull down what another person is building by passing snide remarks and comments. There is no progress on that path. We were not deterred by it yesterday, we will not be deterred by it today or in the near future.

To help us address some of the issues raised, we are currently working on setting up an office in Lagos, and we expect it will be fully operational by next month at the latest.

We are here to stay and to serve you the best deals from Canada!

Happy Canada Day!

19 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by jmaine: 4:41pm On Jul 01, 2019
amdman:
We appreciate all the feedback on this thread. As a business, we believe every feedback is valuable as it helps us understand our market and improve accordingly.

Nevertheless, it is important not to needlessly try to pull down what another person is building by passing snide remarks and comments. There is no progress on that path. We were not deterred by it yesterday, we will not be deterred by it today or in the near future.

To help us address some of the issues raised, we are currently working on setting up an office in Lagos, and we expect it will be fully operational by next month at the latest.

Happy Canada Day!

Ride on bros.. .. We appreciate the unique services you are offering...

Even the universe is pleased with you.. ... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by dicksonadams(m): 5:38pm On Jul 01, 2019
God bless Amdman

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by amdman: 5:58pm On Jul 01, 2019
jmaine:

Ride on bros.. .. We appreciate the unique services you are offering...

Even the universe is pleased with you.. ... grin grin

Thank you for your kind support.
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by amdman: 5:58pm On Jul 01, 2019
dicksonadams:
God bless Amdman

Amen
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by amdman: 6:58pm On Jul 01, 2019
2004 Chrysler Pacifica

154k miles

No reported faults

N1.2m

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Empiree: 8:07pm On Jul 01, 2019
Now you talking. Let's build the trust.
amdman:

Happy Canada Day!
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by jmaine: 8:20pm On Jul 01, 2019
amdman:

Thank you for your kind support.

You are welcome. smiley
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by amdman: 10:10pm On Jul 01, 2019
2004 Ford F150

150k miles

No faults reported

N1.4m

8 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by suco01(m): 7:40am On Jul 02, 2019
amdman:

Happy Canada Day!

Sir. Please I will like you to employ me sir in anyway I can be of use to your company in return gor money sir. I have a valid driver's license and can drive to deliver cars to owner. Help a brother, I open to verification sir.
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by FreshBoss007: 8:19am On Jul 02, 2019
amdman:

Happy Canada Day!

@deepwater , can you see

well done op

this move would surely double your business, well dome again

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by amdman: 2:04pm On Jul 02, 2019
suco01:

Sir. Please I will like you to employ me sir in anyway I can be of use to your company in return gor money sir. I have a valid driver's license and can drive to deliver cars to owner. Help a brother, I open to verification sir.

We will keep you posted.
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by suco01(m): 2:06pm On Jul 02, 2019
amdman:

We will keep you posted.
Thank sir and God bless
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Knox123(m): 6:49pm On Jul 02, 2019
suco01:

No dulling bro...

2 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by suco01(m): 6:55pm On Jul 02, 2019
Knox123:

No dulling bro...
Abi na. Man must survive in a legit way

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (349) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.