Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars - Autos (347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars (1166730 Views)

SOLD.....Registered Toyota Corolla - 2004 @ N1,200,000.00 / Registered Toyota Camry - 2005 @ N1,200,000.00 / SOLD.....Clean Registered Infiniti FX35 - 2007 @ N1.200,000.00 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by valarinz: 7:47pm On Sep 03, 2023
donbrowser:

You were quick to quote last year's price and push it on Tinubu. Now show his administration's price difference you're chickening out. Ayírí. Na make country no settle dey give una joy.

Sir, which one is last year's price? Is it the current ₦3.6m for clearing? Or is it the ₦920/$1?

You challenged the man up there to tell you what changed since May when your Lord was sworn in, I've done that in details, now quit typing more gibberish and wait to fight a battle you can win

Type more unintelligible nonsense and I'll withdraw the lil Sunday attention I'm even giving you 🙄

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by donbrowser(m): 7:49pm On Sep 03, 2023
valarinz:

Sir, which one is last year's price? Is it the current ₦3.6m for clearing? Or is it the ₦920/$1?

You challenged the man up there to tell you what changed since May when your Lord was sworn in, I've done that in details, now quit typing more gibberish and wait to fight a battle you can win

Type more unintelligible nonsense and I'll withdraw the lil Sunday attention I'm even giving you 🙄

Ode, go and check the price of car he quoted. Where's the source of your pre-may and post-may car clearance price?

grin grin

I'm here

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by thecommunist(m): 8:26pm On Sep 03, 2023
how much is shipping and clearing cost for a 2003 Toyota corolla from Canada to Nigeria as at today?
please I need info. thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by ojeysky(m): 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2023
donbrowser:

grin grin

How much has increased on the car from May that Tinubu took over till today?

Didinrin.

Since tinubu came in clearing increased by about 70% and FX also increased. Figure out what the price of cars will then be.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by donbrowser(m): 10:18pm On Sep 03, 2023
ojeysky:

Since tinubu came in clearing increased by about 70% and FX also increased. Figure out what the price of cars will then be.

grin proof of clearing
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by nurey(m): 7:16am On Sep 04, 2023
donbrowser:

grin proof of clearing

What proof exactly are you asking for? During Buhari Era dollar was #4xx while black market was #5xx, then Tinubu unified all dollar was #7xx while black market is #9xx. If FX rate changed shouldn't clearance price also change?

Tinubu gov also added some extra charges to clearing cost which affected everything imported into the country abi why do you think inflation is the new bridge in Nigeria?

If you want proof the port is free for all go and compare clearing prices there.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by donbrowser(m): 9:36am On Sep 04, 2023
nurey:

What proof exactly are you asking for? During Buhari Era dollar was #4xx while black market was #5xx, then Tinubu unified all dollar was #7xx while black market is #9xx. If FX rate changed shouldn't clearance price also change?

Tinubu gov also added some extra charges to clearing cost which affected everything imported into the country abi why do you think inflation is the new bridge in Nigeria?

If you want proof the port is free for all go and compare clearing prices there.

grin grin

When you return from Port with proof, quote me here.
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by nurey(m): 9:41am On Sep 04, 2023
donbrowser:

grin grin

When you return from Port with proof, quote me here.

You go old pass methuselah, it's not my job to school you by providing proof. Importers and exporters know what's obtainable you on the other hand nah passerby or atmost port RAT grin

4 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by donbrowser(m): 10:04am On Sep 04, 2023
nurey:

You go old pass methuselah, it's not my job to school you by providing proof. Importers and exporters know what's obtainable you on the other hand nah passerby or atmost port RAT grin

You go explain tire. Àwọn ashiere grin
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by ojeysky(m): 10:05am On Sep 04, 2023
donbrowser:

Ode, go and check the price of car he quoted. Where's the source of your pre-may and post-may car clearance price?

grin grin

I'm here

Why not provide the price, once again people have not realised what has hit this country since tinubu came into power. When cars that came in before Tinubu are exhausted then the reality will be revealed.

As to reference link I shared below is when custom implemented the first increase @39%, they did another increase few weeks later. Google is your friend to search for that if you care to know.

https://www.carmart.ng/public/blog/newly-increased-import-duty-rate-in-nigeria-from-39-54-to-39-62-new-custom-rates-of-vehicles/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by nurey(m): 10:32am On Sep 04, 2023
donbrowser:

You go explain tire. Àwọn ashiere grin

Ooo dull gan bobo yi. Tun boh ma te LE ijoba buruku, ti OBE bah ji na tan, gbogbo wa la ma je nibe grin

Yio Kan eeh ATU kan awon ara ile reh

5 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Itsrm(m): 3:43pm On Sep 04, 2023
ojeysky:

Why not provide the price, once again people have not realised what has hit this country since tinubu came into power. When cars that came in before Tinubu are exhausted then the reality will be revealed.

As to reference link I shared below is when custom implemented the first increase @39%, they did another increase few weeks later. Google is your friend to search for that if you care to know.

https://www.carmart.ng/public/blog/newly-increased-import-duty-rate-in-nigeria-from-39-54-to-39-62-new-custom-rates-of-vehicles/

I believe you're referring to the period they changed their exchange rate from 422/dollar to 589/dollar and then to 770/dollar.

That was what caused the astronomic rise in cost of clearing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by donbrowser(m): 3:47pm On Sep 04, 2023
Itsrm:

I believe you're referring to the period they changed their exchange rate from 422/dollar to 589/dollar and then to 770/dollar.

You get time sha
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Itsrm(m): 3:50pm On Sep 04, 2023
donbrowser:

You get time sha

It was in July under Tinubus government so the guys are actually right.

9 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by donbrowser(m): 3:52pm On Sep 04, 2023
Itsrm:

It was in July under Tinubus government so the guys are actually right.

Did Tinubu increase import duties or clearance fees? That's the question

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by valarinz: 5:15pm On Sep 04, 2023
ojeysky:

After the bolded, you can now off your mic comrade🙏🏾

Say no more, till then, this breakfast will surely go round ✌🏾

5 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by valarinz: 5:18pm On Sep 04, 2023
nurey:

Save your strength, he doesn't need proof, it's just another overzealous sycophant who found himself in the wrong fight and is now gasping for air

Bring your energy let's do our usual VOLUVO battle instead, don't waste it on a hopeless troll grin grin

9 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by nurey(m): 5:43pm On Sep 04, 2023
valarinz:

Save your strength, he doesn't need proof, it's just another overzealous sycophant who found himself in the wrong fight and is now gasping for air

Bring your energy let's do our usual VOLUVO battle instead, don't waste it on a hopeless troll grin grin

If I add VOLUVO join this shege promax Ultra it has finished niyen oooo grin

2 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by donbrowser(m): 7:29pm On Sep 04, 2023
valarinz:

grin grin Another round of wailing tomorrow. Una never see anything. Provide proof that Tinubu increased clearance charges and import duties, you're running helter skelter like headless chicken
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by ojeysky(m): 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2023
Itsrm:

You are referring to cause as if that is an excuse, does it change the fact that clearing cost has increased? If the govt was really interested in avoiding increase in cost of clearing they would have taken off 15 to 20% from the 35% levy so that the devaluation impact will still balance out. Instead they maintained every every and are even now introducing valuation by trim and that one will be manual. Bumper hervest to the custom officers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Itsrm(m): 4:50am On Sep 05, 2023
ojeysky:

You are referring to cause as if that is an excuse, does it change the fact that clearing cost has increased? If the govt was really interested in avoiding increase in cost of clearing they would have taken off 15 to 20% from the 35% levy so that the devaluation impact will still balance out. Instead they maintained every every and are even now introducing valuation by trim and that one will be manual. Bumper hervest to the custom officers.

Calm down and read it again. We are saying yhe same thing.

3 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by ojeysky(m): 2:49pm On Sep 05, 2023
Itsrm:

Calm down and read it again. We are saying yhe same thing.

My brother that man called Tinubu caused me a lot of losses jare...but it is well.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Itsrm(m): 2:55pm On Sep 05, 2023
ojeysky:

My brother that man called Tinubu caused me a lot of losses jare...but it is well.

I feel for you guys. No one around me is even talking about buying a car for now.

Most people find it difficult to rationalise spending excess of 5-10m naira on a car just to move from point A to B

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by BestTrades: 1:37am On Sep 06, 2023

To check vehicle history (Vin check)of any car.

For comprehensive vehicle history report .

https://verifyithq.com/services/vehicle-history-reports/

For Retrieval Of Lost Custom Duty

https://verifyithq.com/lost-customs-papers/

For Custom Duty Verification ..
https://verifyithq.com/services/customs-duty-verification/

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Genevach(m): 1:34pm On Sep 06, 2023
I can help buy and ship any car you want at a good price from the United States.

2 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by feelme3(m): 3:43pm On Sep 06, 2023
Good one. Will be nice if you can state the process, payment plan and fees here. Perhaps some will be willing to give you a try.

Genevach:
I can help buy and ship any car you want at a good price from the United States.

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Anunakeeh: 11:53pm On Sep 11, 2023
Ikonz:

grin grin grin grin

One ixdiot said this in March this year. Brethren, you all can testify now.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Anunakeeh: 8:05pm On Sep 13, 2023
amdman:
2007 Acura MDX

241k km

Slight accident as per picture

N1.4m to Naija

I don't think Nigerians will ever see anyone like this Man again. Never I do not think so. He seems to be an Alien who decided to bring Smile unto peoples face.

This same Acura MDX is now sold for N8M.

I don't want to say what's on my MIND.

7 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Anunakeeh: 8:11pm On Sep 13, 2023

This is from craiglist where you mostly have individual sellers, take a look at the average price of the 2006 TLs. I still insist no one will sell at less than 2k dollars if the vehicle has no issues.

https://newyork.craigslist.org/search/que/cta?search_distance=100&postal=11434&auto_make_model=acura+tl&min_auto_year=2006&max_auto_year=2006

This is not to say people shouldn't buy, it's just for them to be careful when buying. Like I always say, vehicles are not cheap.

That said, do you offer pre purchase inspection? Maybe we can do business together.

Enemies of Progress and Prosperity.

He don Deactivate. Shame on the Eediot.

3 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Chriswazo(m): 6:01am On Sep 29, 2023
ojeysky:

How market now. The attached vehicle just arrived and I can't sell it less than 8m based on current clearing cost and FX rate. I brought in similar car last year and sold for less than 6m. I brought in similar 2 years ago and sold for less than 5m.

Baba how fa? U don sell am?
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by ojeysky(m): 2:52pm On Sep 29, 2023
Chriswazo:

Baba how fa? U don sell am?

It's available

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.