Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,721 members, 7,955,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:20 PM

N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars - Autos (345) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars (1193402 Views)

SOLD.....Registered Toyota Corolla - 2004 @ N1,200,000.00 / Registered Toyota Camry - 2005 @ N1,200,000.00 / SOLD.....Clean Registered Infiniti FX35 - 2007 @ N1.200,000.00 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by olaitoro(m): 7:33pm On Mar 12, 2023
donbrowser:

Let it be on record that this thread was almost dead as Buhari leaves office but was revived with Tinubu's policies on importation.

We pray his policies to favour Nigerians.
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 12, 2023
donbrowser:

Let it be on record that this thread was almost dead as Buhari leaves office but was revived with Tinubu's policies on importation.

So dollar will really down to #360 or #400 /$??

I bought 2cars from him 3yrs back
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by donbrowser(m): 8:18pm On Mar 12, 2023
Scrit:

So dollar will really down to #360 or #400 /$??

I bought 2cars from him 3yrs back

It should. I'm very hopeful

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by ojeysky(m): 8:38pm On Mar 12, 2023
donbrowser:

Where are the policies?

3 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by donbrowser(m): 9:14pm On Mar 12, 2023
ojeysky:

Where are the policies?

Wait for it

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Elpacino481(m): 6:35pm On Mar 13, 2023
Agrovet:

Here's a 2009 BMW X3.
Toks. Abuja.
Double Vanos?
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by FreshBoss007: 9:42pm On Mar 13, 2023
donbrowser:

One foolish agbadorian spotted

Prepare to buy a danfo for 10m

17 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by donbrowser(m): 11:41pm On Mar 13, 2023
FreshBoss007:

One foolish agbadorian spotted

Prepare to buy a danfo for 10m

10m Biafran Dollars which will be equal to 1M naira IJN.

10 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by HeartlessMan: 12:31am On Mar 14, 2023
Amdman dash me one moto.
I'm tired of suffering. My right leg dey pepper me.
At my age I'm still trekking. cry

7 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by olaitoro(m): 6:04am On Mar 14, 2023
donbrowser:

10m Biafran Dollars which will be equal to 1M naira IJN.

All of a sudden the person you quoted becomes a Biafran

For the record not only Biafrans and Igbos are against Tinubu and APC presidency.

Nigerians still have a long way to go.

23 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by donbrowser(m): 6:36am On Mar 14, 2023
olaitoro:

All of a sudden the person you quoted becomes a Biafran

For the record not only Biafrans and Igbos are against Tinubu and APC presidency.

Nigerians still have a long way to go.

Why don't you let him deny it?

They (Biafrans) are the only ones that don't want the good of Nigeria. If we buy car at cheaper rates is it for my own benefit or Tinubu's benefit?

Why will he say we will buy danfo at that rate just because someone is president?

What happens to praying everything becomes cheaper during his tenure?

10 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by samuelson06(m): 10:16pm On Mar 14, 2023
donbrowser:

They (Biafrans) are the only ones that don't want the good of Nigeria. If we buy car at cheaper rates is it for my own benefit or Tinubu's benefit?

Why will he say we will buy danfo at that rate just because someone is president?

Stop it guy. Stop sounding unfortunate. Tinubu didn't lose Lagos because of Igbo people. He lost because of Yoruba people because they are the majority there but they chose not to vote for him. Naturally, he's supposed to win Lagos if he was that good. Even your people rejected him. So why are you guys always singling Igbo people out?

And the funny thing is that you guys inter-marry alot. So, why all these foolish hate? Where is it coming from?

Again, Tinubu didn't lose Abuja because of Igbos there, he lost because the people there had a better choice.

And you talk about praying? Pray for who? INEC rigged the election for him and you are here saying we should pray for him to succeed on a stolen mandate. Are you okay?

For your information, I'm not Igbo but I see all these attacks against the Igbos as foolish. Tinubu wasn't and he's still not better than Obi and you know it.

On whether Nigeria would change under Tinubu, I don't care. If his reign favors you, give thanks to God. But stop trying to force everyone to support or like Tinubu. Stop seeing those that don't like his face as Igbo. OBJ isn't Igbo. Bode isn't Igbo. Afenifere isn't Igbo.

Stop the hate.

Be a Nigerian and not just a Yoruba man.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by wunmi590(m): 10:19pm On Mar 14, 2023
donbrowser:

Dey play, make you dey play ooo....

You better quickly remove your mind from dollar going to 300...

6 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by wunmi590(m): 10:28pm On Mar 14, 2023
donbrowser:

Why are Nigerians like this, what will prayer do without good policies and good leaders who won't embezzled public fund?

Unah too like to dey attribute everything to prayers without working in Nigeria....

If you dey look for job, no apply for job or tell people, just dey pray, job go locate you for your bedroom you hear...

8 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by donbrowser(m): 5:10am On Mar 15, 2023
Nigeria under Tinubu will be better for me. I will be more successful under his tenure. grin

6 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by samuelson06(m): 2:34pm On Mar 15, 2023
wunmi590:

Why are Nigerians like this, what will prayer do without good policies and good leaders who won't embezzled public fund?

Unah too like to dey attribute everything to prayers without working in Nigeria....

If you dey look for job, no apply for job or tell people, just dey pray, job go locate you for your bedroom you hear...

Leave that mumu man.

6 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Ekakamba: 9:58am On Mar 16, 2023
For fork sake! This is not a political thread!
undecided

8 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Trippledots(m): 11:38am On Mar 17, 2023
odimbannamdi:

Who is the "you" you refer to? Isn't APC the ruling party? Isn't Tinubu a national leader at APC? Wasn't Buhari foisted on us by Tinubu? He hasn't entered and the blame game has started already. For some of us, we will definitely have choices when the chips are down.

Abeg show me choices too bros oh... Chips have down ooo
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by HeartlessMan: 12:40pm On Mar 17, 2023
Amdman my bosso
Give me moto moto
I don tire to dey trek
Give me moto make I flex
All my leg don peel finish
My babe don see me finish
Amdman my bosso
Give me moto moto oohh

14 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by pek(m): 8:43pm On Mar 26, 2023
samuelson06:

Stop it guy. Stop sounding unfortunate. Tinubu didn't lose Lagos because of Igbo people. He lost because of Yoruba people because they are the majority there but they chose not to vote for him. Naturally, he's supposed to win Lagos if he was that good. Even your people rejected him. So why are you guys always singling Igbo people out?

And the funny thing is that you guys inter-marry alot. So, why all these foolish hate? Where is it coming from?

Again, Tinubu didn't lose Abuja because of Igbos there, he lost because the people there had a better choice.

And you talk about praying? Pray for who? INEC rigged the election for him and you are here saying we should pray for him to succeed on a stolen mandate. Are you okay?

For your information, I'm not Igbo but I see all these attacks against the Igbos as foolish. Tinubu wasn't and he's still not better than Obi and you know it.

On whether Nigeria would change under Tinubu, I don't care. If his reign favors you, give thanks to God. But stop trying to force everyone to support or like Tinubu. Stop seeing those that don't like his face as Igbo. OBJ isn't Igbo. Bode isn't Igbo. Afenifere isn't Igbo.

Stop the hate.

Very mature and true. Can't add a word more. If you are in Abuja or anytime you are in Abuja, would love to give you a treat.

6 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by samuelson06(m): 8:51am On Mar 28, 2023
pek:
Very mature and true. Can't add a word more. If you are in Abuja or anytime you are in Abuja, would love to give you a treat.

Wow! Thanks guy. Sadly, I only visit Abuja once in a while. I stay in Calabar.

2 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Cheunshow: 10:02am On Mar 28, 2023
We help you buy cars directly from the U.S and ship down to your doorstep.

You decide the cars you want and we show you series of similar cars in the U.S auto market, that are available as either outright purchase or opened to bidding.

We carry you along in all steps to purchase your dream cars, while you make the final decision.

Check out inventory of available cars both in U.S and those already imported to Nigeria, at www.cheunshow.com

Call/WhatsApp 08023209748
https://cheunshow.com/

https://www.nairaland.com/7076638/cheap-cars-u.s
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Cheunshow: 11:45am On Mar 28, 2023
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Boyhood: 2:03pm On Mar 28, 2023
6 Lies Nigerian Car Dealers Tell Prospective Buyers

https://www.nairaland.com/7578375/6-lies-nigerian-car-dealers

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by pek(m): 5:03pm On Mar 28, 2023
samuelson06:

Wow! Thanks guy. Sadly, I only visit Abuja once in a while. I stay in Calabar.
No problem. Any day.
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by aboyaji(m): 8:00pm On Mar 28, 2023
donbrowser:

irredeemable lout... Tufiakwa!!!

3 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Guideway: 8:59pm On Apr 01, 2023
Kai!!! Even old cars are extremely expensive.. Imagine 504 going for 1.5m

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by donbrowser(m): 4:00am On Apr 02, 2023
aboyaji:
irredeemable lout... Tufiakwa!!!

grin Sifia pains
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by donbrowser(m): 4:01am On Apr 02, 2023
samuelson06:

Stop the hate.

The prayer is simple and straightforward. I will be more successful during Tinubu's tenure. Will you be more unfortunate? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by samuelson06(m): 10:03am On Apr 02, 2023
donbrowser:

The prayer is simple and straightforward. I will be more successful during Tinubu's tenure. Will you be more unfortunate? grin grin

I stopped my dependence on Nigeria since 2017. I care less about whatever useless government you support. I earn FX throughout. Can you say the same?

7 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by donbrowser(m): 4:11pm On Apr 02, 2023
samuelson06:

I stopped my dependence on Nigeria since 2017. I care less about whatever useless government you support. I earn FX throughout. Can you say the same?

grin grin What controls the FX if not policy?

I repeat again; the prayer is simple and straightforward. I will be more successful during Tinubu's tenure. Will you be more unfortunate? grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.