Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,079 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Obiano, Osinbajo Inspect On Going Work At 2nd Niger Bridge, Exclusive Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano, Osinbajo Inspect On Going Work At 2nd Niger Bridge, Exclusive Photos (30470 Views)

Tinubu’s Full Speech At 2nd ECOWAS Extraordinary Summit On Niger Crisis / Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? / Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano, Osinbajo Inspect On Going Work At 2nd Niger Bridge, Exclusive Photos by Shikini: 8:41am On May 04, 2019
Aw
Re: Obiano, Osinbajo Inspect On Going Work At 2nd Niger Bridge, Exclusive Photos by michoim(m): 8:41am On May 04, 2019
olril17:
tribalists will soon spoil this thread..just watch..
Ipob/PDP will not see anything good about this
Re: Obiano, Osinbajo Inspect On Going Work At 2nd Niger Bridge, Exclusive Photos by MXr8p: 8:42am On May 04, 2019
Its a win-win for Anambra. Obiano-Buhari collabo and Atiku-Obi collabo, will always result to more development to Anambra. Let other states keep running in circle lol
Re: Obiano, Osinbajo Inspect On Going Work At 2nd Niger Bridge, Exclusive Photos by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:46am On May 04, 2019
Gej is a big disappointment to East. Despite this people worshipping him like idol during his govt then he messed up

2 Likes

Re: Obiano, Osinbajo Inspect On Going Work At 2nd Niger Bridge, Exclusive Photos by bluefilm: 8:52am On May 04, 2019
rafindo:
Wailers will say that the stage gej left it.an average Easterner has a self victimization syndrome as a result of the civil war.we has a people has refused to live for the future.

Before you start tearing me.I am a Nigerian and Nigeria Is my ethnic group. Take your tribalism to heaven and get award there.

Shut up.

First and foremost, you are a confam afonja.

Onu di gi ka "we has a people" grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano, Osinbajo Inspect On Going Work At 2nd Niger Bridge, Exclusive Photos by sonogo(m): 8:54am On May 04, 2019
This bridge no dey progress? Same level of work everyday
Re: Obiano, Osinbajo Inspect On Going Work At 2nd Niger Bridge, Exclusive Photos by Mrkumareze(m): 8:55am On May 04, 2019
They are trying. The bridge may not even be completed in the next 4 years of Buhari.. The the linking roads are yet to be touched
Re: Obiano, Osinbajo Inspect On Going Work At 2nd Niger Bridge, Exclusive Photos by Ace5(m): 8:57am On May 04, 2019
rafindo:
Wailers will say that the stage gej left it.an average Easterner has a self victimization syndrome as a result of the civil war.we has a people has refused to live for the future.

Before you start tearing me.I am a Nigerian and Nigeria Is my ethnic group. Take your tribalism to heaven and get award there.

you claim not to be a tribalist, but yet mentioned one particular part of the country, what does that make you?
oh! I hope you didn't forget this (we has a people has refused to live for the future.).

4 Likes

Re: Obiano, Osinbajo Inspect On Going Work At 2nd Niger Bridge, Exclusive Photos by Charmingrascal(m): 8:59am On May 04, 2019
Even if PMB or OSinbajo give his head to them, some IPOB members will never be satisfied. Some of them breath hate, eat hate, drink hate and hatred is in their souls.

1 Like

Re: Obiano, Osinbajo Inspect On Going Work At 2nd Niger Bridge, Exclusive Photos by Nobody: 9:07am On May 04, 2019
rafindo:

U can be a Tanzanian if u like, it changes nothing.

4 years on, A short bridge is yet to reach 20% completion n ur here blabbing nonsense.

This was a PPP project that Buhari stopped immediately he got to power in 2015, keep blabbing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano, Osinbajo Inspect On Going Work At 2nd Niger Bridge, Exclusive Photos by Nobody: 9:08am On May 04, 2019
Afamed:
I am really impressed with the level of the work going on at the second Niger bridge few days I passed through the 1st Niger bridge.

Afonja pls
Re: Obiano, Osinbajo Inspect On Going Work At 2nd Niger Bridge, Exclusive Photos by Nobody: 9:10am On May 04, 2019
AkataYeriYeri:
i thought pigs and idiots claimed that there,s no bridge under construction. they even swear they pass there everyday.
pigs and idiots are bastards
God bless Muhammadu Buhari

4 years on, we still see the same pics, same story, just pillar pictures everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Obiano, Osinbajo Inspect On Going Work At 2nd Niger Bridge, Exclusive Photos by Afamed: 9:25am On May 04, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Afonja pls
This was Second Niger bridge when your Hero was in power despite he promised to complete the second Niger bridge in 2011 when he came to campaign in the east.
Not everyone is brain dead like most of the PDP supporters

Re: Obiano, Osinbajo Inspect On Going Work At 2nd Niger Bridge, Exclusive Photos by gcof(m): 9:26am On May 04, 2019
rafindo:

a subway which was started in 2015 was just opened in a sane country China but it has taken your government the exact time and probably more money to erect pillars
Re: Obiano, Osinbajo Inspect On Going Work At 2nd Niger Bridge, Exclusive Photos by nijabazaar: 9:29am On May 04, 2019
rafindo:

You're the one who is a real tribslist....its riddled all over ur post

1 Like

Re: Obiano, Osinbajo Inspect On Going Work At 2nd Niger Bridge, Exclusive Photos by nijabazaar: 9:30am On May 04, 2019
obiekunie1:
abeg this bridge no dey ever pass this pillar level??

since 4 years wey APc say them take over the construction, the bridge has remained on pillar and rod level.

the bridge no dey grow pass this level?

the way the construction is going na him be say it will take 50 years to complete!

I wonder. That's the last pic I saw when Bubu came, same level with OSI.

Which way?

Is it the maami water that's withholding it
Re: Obiano, Osinbajo Inspect On Going Work At 2nd Niger Bridge, Exclusive Photos by Afamed: 9:37am On May 04, 2019
gcof:
a subway which was started in 2015 was just opened in a sane country China but it has taken your government the exact time and probably more money to erect pillars
But previous government in 2011 promised to deliver the second Niger bridge only for him in 2015 to use prototype of the same project to seek for his reelection

Re: Obiano, Osinbajo Inspect On Going Work At 2nd Niger Bridge, Exclusive Photos by xelly: 9:42am On May 04, 2019
Julius Berger is a known good contractor. The government is serious at completing the project. Kudos

2 Likes

Re: Obiano, Osinbajo Inspect On Going Work At 2nd Niger Bridge, Exclusive Photos by Anambralstson: 10:03am On May 04, 2019
Ekinematics:
Why always its the people from the south east that are happy and scrambling for this bridge, but you hardly hear those from the other end(Delta state) talk about it.

Seems the bridge is more important to Anambra than Delta. Sometimes Ibos will make one feel this bridge is entirely in Anambra state.
I feel your pain, you will not understand since you don't know where the project is, ask yourself why during the flag of it was done in Onitsha, Delta governor was present, Osibanjo should have gone to Delta instead of Anambra

3 Likes

Re: Obiano, Osinbajo Inspect On Going Work At 2nd Niger Bridge, Exclusive Photos by Nobody: 10:08am On May 04, 2019
Afamed:

This was Second Niger bridge when your Hero was in power despite he promised to complete the second Niger bridge in 2011 when he came to campaign in the east.
Not everyone is brain dead like most of the PDP supporters

Afonja I said pls
Re: Obiano, Osinbajo Inspect On Going Work At 2nd Niger Bridge, Exclusive Photos by Nobody: 10:13am On May 04, 2019
rafindo:

A typical shameless muslim

1 Like

Re: Obiano, Osinbajo Inspect On Going Work At 2nd Niger Bridge, Exclusive Photos by gcof(m): 10:13am On May 04, 2019
Afamed:

But previous government in 2011 promised to deliver the second Niger bridge only for him in 2015 to use prototype of the same project to seek for his reelection
must the present government continue to do things wrongly simply because the previous government didn’t do it right ?
Re: Obiano, Osinbajo Inspect On Going Work At 2nd Niger Bridge, Exclusive Photos by AkataYeriYeri: 10:16am On May 04, 2019
PrecisionFx:

4 years on, we still see the same pics, same story, just pillar pictures everywhere.
I did not put it in my post that pigs and idiots should quote me cheesy
Re: Obiano, Osinbajo Inspect On Going Work At 2nd Niger Bridge, Exclusive Photos by Afamed: 10:30am On May 04, 2019
gcof:
must the present government continue to do things wrongly simply because the previous government didn’t do it right ?
But the site Engineers from Julius Berger yesterday on live interview gave the completion of the project to be 2022. Or you know better than those handling the project

2 Likes

Re: Obiano, Osinbajo Inspect On Going Work At 2nd Niger Bridge, Exclusive Photos by Odudele19: 10:31am On May 04, 2019
I reserve my comment until the project complete and commission, GEJ layed d foundation but was unable to complete it and hopefully b4 their next four year it will be ready for commission ��[/color][color=#990000]

Re: Obiano, Osinbajo Inspect On Going Work At 2nd Niger Bridge, Exclusive Photos by Afamed: 10:32am On May 04, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Afonja I said pls
Habitual wailing wailer, wail on my dear
Re: Obiano, Osinbajo Inspect On Going Work At 2nd Niger Bridge, Exclusive Photos by Grupo(m): 10:33am On May 04, 2019
rafindo:

The bolded gave you away. You are an Afonja

1 Like

Re: Obiano, Osinbajo Inspect On Going Work At 2nd Niger Bridge, Exclusive Photos by senatordave1(m): 10:35am On May 04, 2019
Afamed:

But the site Engineers from Julius Berger yesterday on live interview gave the completion of the project to be 2022. Or you know better than those handling the project
If buhari complete it before 2023 and completes enugu onitsha road,the ibos will love him more than any other president in history.apc will overthrow pdp in the east.up buhari

1 Like

Re: Obiano, Osinbajo Inspect On Going Work At 2nd Niger Bridge, Exclusive Photos by sinator(m): 10:58am On May 04, 2019
Nigeria is still using concrete to build bridges..
Who still using concrete for structures like this.

What happened to steel??
Why not do something once and for all..

Next 100 years now, you will start hearing 3rd Niger Bridge under construction.

Metallurgical Engineers should be engaged in things like this.

1 Like

Re: Obiano, Osinbajo Inspect On Going Work At 2nd Niger Bridge, Exclusive Photos by Rubicon67(m): 11:02am On May 04, 2019
Most if not all major projects in Nigeria, are carried out by expatriates. Are we saying we do not have highly trained Nigerian Engineers and Construction Managers at home or in diaspora, that could be called upon to participate in these kind of projects

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity / Obama's Speech Plagiarism: Buhari Orders Sanctions For Speech Mix Up / Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.