Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,782 members, 7,862,601 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:26 PM

"It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora (42713 Views)

Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... / Why I Don’t Hide My Age – Tiwa Savage Reveals / "It Hurts Me When People Say Video Vixens Sleep With Directors" –Fagbemi Adesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora by bukatyne(f): 6:29am On May 04, 2019
This lady sounds daft.

You are unhappy people say you look older than your age. You are in showbiz so I understand you are selling your looks.

You discovered what is making you look older: your makeup, your dressing and carriage.

I would have thought you would consult a dermatologist and etiquette school or something to change your poise and carriage.

Mbanu, you said you are fine like that so what's the essence of the complaint
Re: "It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora by Alamu1111: 6:32am On May 04, 2019
It’s truth now

Re: "It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora by PapaAdanna: 6:35am On May 04, 2019
U no d wear make up...

U paint ur face

Saclux girl
grin grin grin
Re: "It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora by ZaOzaRoom(m): 6:41am On May 04, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Nothing ages a woman faster than a reckless lifestyle accompanied with an insatiable urge to keep up with social trends. Makeup keeps the glow but a heavy one is burden to the skin. Two practical steps to a woman's younger looks is a healthy diet and a contented heart at peace with itself.

To reverse age is to advance what keeps you happy. A loving relationship energizes the underlying cells and a good man is the perfect antidote to wrinkles.

Richdad
Permission to copy and paste elsewhere Richdad

3 Likes

Re: "It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora by lomprico(m): 6:49am On May 04, 2019
So, how old are you?
Re: "It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora by Nobody: 6:51am On May 04, 2019
Omihanifa:
Old men don release inside her body too much. hence the rapid ageing

Werey grin
Re: "It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora by terrypartners(m): 7:00am On May 04, 2019
If you dress like an older woman, then you should be receiving compliments that you look elegant.

Your lifestyle and emotional state of mind can aversely affect your health and ultimately the way you look.
Re: "It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora by Isoduwa(m): 7:23am On May 04, 2019
She look olde than her mother truth be told even her granny
Re: "It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora by PrincessJr(f): 7:27am On May 04, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Nothing ages a woman faster than a reckless lifestyle accompanied by an insatiable urge to keep up with social trends. Makeup keeps the glow but a heavy one is burden to the skin. Two practical steps to a woman's younger looks is a healthy diet and a contented heart at peace with itself.

To reverse age is to advance what keeps you happy. A loving relationship energizes the underlying cells and a good man is the perfect antidote to wrinkles.
Richdad
I love this, you are a Wise man
Re: "It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora by Nobody: 7:49am On May 04, 2019
Ok. You look younger than your age. Are you happy now?
Re: "It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora by freemi(m): 7:52am On May 04, 2019
kittykollinxx:
Truth is bitter baby
yes
Re: "It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora by Omihanifa: 8:04am On May 04, 2019
ikhileomotayo:

Werey grin

grin grin but nah true nah
Re: "It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora by Psoul(m): 8:26am On May 04, 2019
I don't know why these so call celebrities always keep their brains locked up in a rusted box when they want to talk. No logical reasoning and no common sense. See here comment here:

I wear a lot of makeup.... I dress older... act older.... and I have been through my own little stress in life....

This shows that people telling you that you look older than ur age is true. You just confirmed it. You said u dresses older than ur age and act older than ur age too. Now why are u angry wen ppl are saying that. I thought u should be happy with that since u purposely dress and act older. You want people to see u as bn old.
If u are no longer with that, why not change those things u are doing that make u look older.
Re: "It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora by oshosjf(m): 8:42am On May 04, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Nothing ages a woman faster than a reckless lifestyle accompanied by an insatiable urge to keep up with social trends. Makeup keeps the glow but a heavy one is burden to the skin. Two practical steps to a woman's younger looks is a healthy diet and a contented heart at peace with itself.

Richdad

You have a sound mind.
Re: "It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora by sweetilicious(f): 9:25am On May 04, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad
Exactly! A glass of pineapple juice mixed with carrot and watermelon for you.
Re: "It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora by diluch123: 11:07am On May 04, 2019
Then maybe you should stop dressing older,.acting older and don't wear a lot of make up. Meanwhile just live your life
Re: "It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora by Misslagbaja: 1:33pm On May 04, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad

Love this.
Re: "It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora by Yuceeluv(f): 1:36pm On May 04, 2019
I always love your comments.

Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad
Re: "It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora by QueenVaji: 4:46pm On May 04, 2019
Show us ur pussi...lets confirm if ur lying or not
Re: "It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora by OdefaGirl(f): 7:46pm On May 04, 2019
E never start, all these celebrity age. Body no send una, body go talk true one day. That was how one chef like that said she's 24 and d other one is still sweet 16.
Re: "It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora by Efosajake: 8:22pm On May 04, 2019
OdefaGirl:
E never start, all these celebrity age. Body no send una, body go talk true one day. That was how one chef like that said she's 24 and d other one is still sweet 16.

If you ever need a home chef in lagos, call 08137673117 (continental and local dishes)
Re: "It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora by Insectkiller: 11:08pm On May 04, 2019
Mtcheew..this OP self. What is this now??

She looks like my house maid..
Is she a cigarette seller??
Na wa oo embarassed embarassed kiss
Re: "It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora by Mryacks: 2:18pm On May 06, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad

sweet music to my ear this...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Campaigned For APC (Throwback Photos) / Captain Demuren Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Toolz / Nwabunike Anulika Frances Victim Of Regina Daniels’ Nude Threat Posts Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.