Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,537 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... (41740 Views)

Aloma: I Was Offered N100m To Say That Davido Killed Tagbo (Video) / "It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora / I’m No Longer Surprised When People Who Earn Little Buy Exotic Rides - RMD Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... by Sophiebabe85(f): 1:18am On Oct 03, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2R-xpXBZjw

When people tell me I had sex in the house, I’m like wow, for any reason that show is rated 18. Maybe it should be rated 41 because some people think with their eyes and not their head - BBNaija’s Tega

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUeiPYiAjej/?utm_medium=copy_link

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... by Mikelarteta(m): 1:28am On Oct 03, 2021
Shameless. And this would be known as a celebrity lol.

196 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... by MayorWhales: 2:55am On Oct 03, 2021
Tega rest. This is getting irritating

137 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... by CXLVII: 3:02am On Oct 03, 2021
Beauty without brains

This are major reason why I support abortion

Look at what people gave birth to and did naming ceremony.

If her parents or siblings are wise, they should just use her for money rituals.

113 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... by Mumusaphire: 4:47am On Oct 03, 2021
FP straaaaaaiiiiiiigggggghhhhhttttt

5 Likes

Re: Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... by Nobody: 5:13am On Oct 03, 2021
Shameless woman,but her husband is more shameless using his wife's adulterous act to chase clout and publicity,very shameless and silly man

161 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... by iamyemiakins(m): 5:23am On Oct 03, 2021
A very big disgrace to womanhood!

The simp husband is there smiling upandan with Ubi Franklin and Boma, people wey their relationship life be like sour okra soup.

Tueh!

80 Likes

Re: Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... by LieDetector(m): 5:32am On Oct 03, 2021
I honestly feel for the husband. E sure me say baba Wan use this opportunity gain popularity then dump her sorry ass. If he does that then he's a real nigga.

22 Likes

Re: Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... by Oblongata: 6:17am On Oct 03, 2021
If you don’t support a woman’s career now, you will hear something like; he does not want me to grow! I would have been a millionaire now if not for his jealousy! Etc.

A man did a rare thing by making his woman go for millions that can change her career positively, His so called slut of a wife bangs on a live program and somehow, the man is at fault? If she can do that on live TV when she is certain the husband would know, who knows what she would have been doing to the gatemen and houseboys in their estate when the hubby is not around?

I am not completely exonerating the husband, I mean, what was he doing in Ubi Franklin’s house? Does he wants to trade his manliness for a few millions that would run out before the year ends? That would be the highest SIMP action ever.

As for the Topic, she is trying to sell herself to Rich men them, and who knows whether Ubi is a love-vendor. Dem done use money silence the SIMPle husband. The girl na investment that must not waste.

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... by Oyiboman69: 6:32am On Oct 03, 2021
She's right through... besides, the husband and her members are not complaining....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... by gulfer: 6:39am On Oct 03, 2021
This guy looks like a tout with the dreads angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... by Promzy99: 7:07am On Oct 03, 2021
Iyaebe:
Shameless woman,but her husband is more shameless using his wife's adulterous act to chase clout and publicity,very shameless and silly man
For d first time, I don see u make sense. Praise God!

13 Likes

Re: Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... by ProfAmaben(m): 7:57am On Oct 03, 2021
Sophiebabe85:

I had sex in the house and so what, the show is rated 18 not 41, Nigerians don't think with their heads - BBNaija’s Tega

Shameless LovePeddler, you're growing sharp mouth, she even looks like a man.

4 Likes

Re: Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... by JohnnyPalmer: 8:03am On Oct 03, 2021
You can't shame the shameless

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... by silibaba: 9:37am On Oct 03, 2021
Coz is rated 18+, then you go there and act blue film bah. You can as well use that opportunity to preach the gospel of Jesus right there instead of commiting adultery.

I always beg God never to give me a female child/ren, and indeed he answered my prayer.

16 Likes

Re: Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... by Idamond: 10:06am On Oct 03, 2021
how sure she was the one that said this, cause a sane married woman can't vomit such abomination..

1 Like

Re: Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... by Miller232: 10:08am On Oct 03, 2021
Sophiebabe85:

I had sex in the house and so what, the show is rated 18 not 41, Nigerians don't think with their heads - BBNaija’s Tega

See mumu ur eyes go soon clear by January all the fame u think u have go don fade bbnaija fame wey no dey last Long u carry am for head
Shameless woman

20 Likes

Re: Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... by Terrence99: 12:17pm On Oct 03, 2021
This flat-chested ugly h0e with smelly vagg1na.

12 Likes

Re: Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... by Xavi2019: 12:53pm On Oct 03, 2021
CXLVII:
Beauty without brains

This are major reason why I support abortion

Look at what people gave birth to and did naming ceremony.

If her parents or siblings are wise, they should just use her for money rituals.

Quite bold of you to even call her "beauty", angry

5 Likes

Re: Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... by Kunlelee: 1:13pm On Oct 03, 2021
Some marriage, well she and her husband na their headache.

3 Likes

Re: Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... by Tmb78(m): 1:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
Useless girl with sobolo,sobolo nails,mtcheeew

5 Likes

Re: Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... by femi4: 2:55pm On Oct 03, 2021
But she dey deny before

1 Like

Re: Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... by Victor1883(m): 3:50pm On Oct 03, 2021
Well done

1 Like

Re: Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... by tophumble(m): 3:51pm On Oct 03, 2021
So because the show is rated 18, it is a license to misbehave

https://fb.watch/8puERxyWQi/

3 Likes

Re: Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... by FutureIsFemale(f): 3:52pm On Oct 03, 2021
Sophiebabe85:

Even if you cheated,

1. No one, not even your husband has the right to question you.

2. Your husband cheated first.

3. Such act was expected from the show. If they are not comfortable with that, they should bar married people from joining

1 Like

Re: Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... by Laggafin: 3:52pm On Oct 03, 2021
Make una stop commenting oo. Her useless scripted sex can't make her popular or celebrity that she's forcing hard to become

5 Likes

Re: Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... by humilitypays(m): 3:53pm On Oct 03, 2021
I am searching for a curvy virgin; big round ass, average firm breast, flat tummy. Skin complexion, tribe, race or educational background doesn't matter. Plz DM me if you are one or you know one or your sister or cousin or niece qualifies, just give her my contact, thanks kiss

2 Likes

Re: Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... by Lubolubo(m): 3:53pm On Oct 03, 2021
Did you or did you not?
Re: Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... by Crossroad1(m): 3:53pm On Oct 03, 2021
Am still trying to know who is more sane BTW this TEGA and Nedu's wife

2 Likes

Re: Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... by flexrivers(m): 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2021
SMH, somebody's wife. Clap for yourself.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Falz Discloses Relationship Status With Simi / "David De Gea Would Have Saved Ubi Franklin’s Marriage” - Fan Says. Ubi Replies / M.I Reveals 5 Nigerian Women He's Crushing On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.