Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,876 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:50 PM

"I'm Getting Flewed Out To DJ Round The World" - DJ Cuppy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'm Getting Flewed Out To DJ Round The World" - DJ Cuppy (20762 Views)

DJ Switch: Police Apologises To DJ Switch, Media Outfits Over Misleading News / Fans Accuse Davido, Crew Of Showing Off On Camera While Going To DJ Olu's Burial / Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I'm Getting Flewed Out To DJ Round The World" - DJ Cuppy by Secjohnkerry: 5:54am On May 04, 2019
emmasege:
I'm getting flewed out or flown out?

I hope you ain't go to commit such grammatical blunders when you start your DJ business around the world.

Dude should first enroll for a preliminary course on the Use of English, lest he misrepresents Nigeria abroad.

DJ coffee na woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I'm Getting Flewed Out To DJ Round The World" - DJ Cuppy by MeetDx(m): 5:58am On May 04, 2019
jerryunit48:
I think she knows exactly what she wrote , the flewed is capital letters

True. It's Urban English!

1 Like

Re: "I'm Getting Flewed Out To DJ Round The World" - DJ Cuppy by StRichard(m): 6:04am On May 04, 2019
jeroncomputers:
I don't believe she said that, you know this bloggers can turn anything around[color=#990000][/color] cheesy
that's what she wrote

Re: "I'm Getting Flewed Out To DJ Round The World" - DJ Cuppy by Nobody: 6:08am On May 04, 2019
sparog:

She said that purposely now that's was why it was in capital letter
grin
oh really? grin How about "stating" part , how do you defend her here grin

1 Like

Re: "I'm Getting Flewed Out To DJ Round The World" - DJ Cuppy by TeeFriz: 6:15am On May 04, 2019
Handsomecole:
Imagine instead of "flown" . Foreign graduate , masters holder for that matter . Money for school fees don burn.
You need to seriously calm down and stop taking out your frustrations on posts. It was obviously a conscious blunder in a bid to make a joke. Where is your sense of humor Education is not only by writing correct sentences or speaking good English. Grab sense.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Getting Flewed Out To DJ Round The World" - DJ Cuppy by swiperthefox: 6:24am On May 04, 2019
Handsomecole:
Imagine instead of "flown" . Foreign graduate , masters holder for that matter . Money for school fees don burn.
She is correct according to Urban dictionary. Also according to Google:

Flewed

You'll most likely hear this when someone is bragging about getting "flewed out." It means that someone got flown out (hopefully on an aircraft of some kind) to a place. The word was made popular by Yung Miami of City Girls, and the difference between flown and flewed is that the latter applies to "bad" (read attractive) people .

1 Like

Re: "I'm Getting Flewed Out To DJ Round The World" - DJ Cuppy by CodeTemplar: 6:39am On May 04, 2019
Mizwisdom:

She even said "People are stating to realize" chai, what a shame! seems our education is not that bad after all. They pay millions on school fees but can't construct sentences well cheesy
You are pathetic sir.

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Getting Flewed Out To DJ Round The World" - DJ Cuppy by lomprico(m): 6:46am On May 04, 2019
With daddy's money. wink
Re: "I'm Getting Flewed Out To DJ Round The World" - DJ Cuppy by deltateam: 6:47am On May 04, 2019
kittykollinxx:
Face ur DJ and leave music alone pls. DJ gets you flew out, music would get you thrown out.

Wickedness in high places. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Getting Flewed Out To DJ Round The World" - DJ Cuppy by deltateam: 6:52am On May 04, 2019
Handsomecole:

You are foolish without knowing it yet. What made you think she didn't intentionally write it out with capital letters so that mumu like you can shine and feel relevant.

Guess what her gimmicks worked on your poor nitwit skull. tongue

3 Likes

Re: "I'm Getting Flewed Out To DJ Round The World" - DJ Cuppy by eyinjuege: 6:54am On May 04, 2019
Handsomecole:

It's a slang that trended some time ago in US. Even their major stars use the word flewed.
That's why she put it in capital letters. Only those who know what's up in the hip hop trends around the world would understand
Okurrrr

4 Likes

Re: "I'm Getting Flewed Out To DJ Round The World" - DJ Cuppy by deltateam: 6:59am On May 04, 2019
jerryunit48:

She went to a better school than most people here. She attended Kings College London, capital of England: owners of English language.

Yet someone that has not crossed Nigerian borders thinks that he knows it better. What an irony of dementia.

4 Likes

Re: "I'm Getting Flewed Out To DJ Round The World" - DJ Cuppy by eyinjuege: 6:59am On May 04, 2019
Mizwisdom:

She even said "People are stating to realize" chai, what a shame! seems our education is not that bad after all. They pay millions on school fees but can't construct sentences well cheesy

Flewed is a hip hop kinda slang. It was deliberate. Stating is obviously just autocorrect. The no of times my words have been replaced by another word is uncountable, especially when you're typing cast.

Yeah, the last word above should be FAST, and not cast.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Getting Flewed Out To DJ Round The World" - DJ Cuppy by Nat404: 7:02am On May 04, 2019
Handsomecole:
That's right wink cheesy grin
Re: "I'm Getting Flewed Out To DJ Round The World" - DJ Cuppy by Nat404: 7:03am On May 04, 2019
eyinjuege:

Flewed is a hip hop kinda slang. It was deliberate. Stating is obviously just autocorrect. The no of times my words have been replaced by another word is uncountable, especially when you're typing cast.

Yeah, the last word above should be FAST, and not cast.
Hello, stop defending mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Getting Flewed Out To DJ Round The World" - DJ Cuppy by deltateam: 7:07am On May 04, 2019
Re: "I'm Getting Flewed Out To DJ Round The World" - DJ Cuppy by Nat404: 7:07am On May 04, 2019
swiperthefox:
She is correct according to Urban dictionary. Also according to Google:

Flewed

You'll most likely hear this when someone is bragging about getting "flewed out." It means that someone got flown out (hopefully on an aircraft of some kind) to a place. The word was made popular by Yung Miami of City Girls, and the difference between flown and flewed is that the latter applies to "bad" (read attractive) people .
The English is wrong. It's non standrard.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Getting Flewed Out To DJ Round The World" - DJ Cuppy by eyinjuege: 7:12am On May 04, 2019
Nat404:
Hello, stop defending mediocrity.

What is mediocre in what I have just explained to you? I have just given you some free info.

Nat404:
The English is wrong. It's non standrard.

But she wasn't writing standard English though. She was talking with a slang for those who understand. She has her own target audience, people who are into entertainment and the current trends around the world.
She is an entertainer first and foremost. Even Rihanna used the words flewed out, and so many other entertainers.
We have our own slangs in Nigeria too, and when we use such people who understand, understand

1 Like

Re: "I'm Getting Flewed Out To DJ Round The World" - DJ Cuppy by Nat404: 7:16am On May 04, 2019
That's spoken English, not written English. Also, that English is obviously non standrard. We are talking about standard English here, not non standard English or slangs. Please do try to understand me.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Getting Flewed Out To DJ Round The World" - DJ Cuppy by matify83: 7:20am On May 04, 2019
Handsomecole:

Infact, the flew also has e. d. on it!!

However, it could be a slang or colloquial we may not be conversant with. You can never tell with these black Americans.

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Getting Flewed Out To DJ Round The World" - DJ Cuppy by matify83: 7:27am On May 04, 2019
pweshdodo:
Rubbish
Imagine wasting data to download her song when am not mad...
Its only money she have...no damn talent,she's just blank

I hope you realize your poison may be other people's meat?

If you detest her music,fine but there are millions of people dancing to "abenna" and giving her views on YouTube as we speak.
Re: "I'm Getting Flewed Out To DJ Round The World" - DJ Cuppy by Nat404: 7:27am On May 04, 2019
matify83:

Infact, the flew also has e. d. on it!!

However, it could be a slang or colloquial we may not be conversant with. You can never tell.
Flew also has ed? Hahahaha. You flewed from Nigeria to America. Clap for yourself. cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: "I'm Getting Flewed Out To DJ Round The World" - DJ Cuppy by OndoRaph(m): 7:28am On May 04, 2019
Handsomecole:
Guy, 'flewed out' is American latest slang. It means that someone got flown out by an aircraft of some kind to a place. The word was made popular by Yung Miami of City Girls. And the difference between flown and flewed is that the latter applies to ''bad"people (whats-up people).
Handsomecole:
Guy, 'flewed out' is American latest slang. It means that someone got flown out by an aircraft of some kind to a place. The word was made popular by Yung Miami of City Girls. And the difference between flown and flewed is that the latter applies to ''bad"people (whats-up people).
Handsomecole:
Re: "I'm Getting Flewed Out To DJ Round The World" - DJ Cuppy by ubox: 7:35am On May 04, 2019
deltateam:

She went to a better school than most people here. She attended Kings College London, capital of England: owners of English language.

Yet someone that has not crossed Nigerian borders thinks that he knows it better. What an irony of dementia.
Bro, u can study at a Nigerian University and be better off than someone that schooled abroad so don't belittle yourself because you haven't travelled out.

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Getting Flewed Out To DJ Round The World" - DJ Cuppy by Nat404: 7:37am On May 04, 2019
Some of you would write or speak this kind of non standard English in an IELTS or TOEFL Test and expect to score high? You are joking.
Re: "I'm Getting Flewed Out To DJ Round The World" - DJ Cuppy by deltateam: 7:38am On May 04, 2019
ubox:

Bro, u can study at a Nigerian University and be better off than someone that schooled abroad so don't belittle yourself because you haven't travelled out.

Lie. I say again, lie.

As regards English, you can't speak English better than an English man.
Re: "I'm Getting Flewed Out To DJ Round The World" - DJ Cuppy by Myself2(m): 7:43am On May 04, 2019
Handsomecole:

And she also wrote " People are STATING to realize",,,,hmm school fees money don true true burn

1 Like

Re: "I'm Getting Flewed Out To DJ Round The World" - DJ Cuppy by Cityguy: 7:51am On May 04, 2019
jerryunit48:
It was on purpose

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Getting Flewed Out To DJ Round The World" - DJ Cuppy by SeunOlat: 7:53am On May 04, 2019
OWN and USE your very own mobile APP on Google Play Store to BOOST your Business.

Your Business would be live on Google Play Store.

IMAGINE the VALUE this would add to your Business.
Call 08142805400

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Serrrriously, What is This? ...what is This? PIC!!! / Munachi Abii Shares 2017 Christmas Pictures / Saheed Balogun Celebrates His 52nd Birthday In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.