Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,785 members, 7,956,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:02 PM

Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh By A Nairalander, ExcelDeBaron - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh By A Nairalander, ExcelDeBaron (23222 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: You Are A Despicable Liar & Emotional Child Abuser / Bobrisky Presents Fendi, Gucci & Fila To Tonto Dikeh's Son As 3rd Birthday Gift / Mercy Johnson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh By A Nairalander, ExcelDeBaron by ejemamaka: 11:09am On May 04, 2019
Re: Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh By A Nairalander, ExcelDeBaron by bizzibodi(m): 11:10am On May 04, 2019
I dey fear Rivers people no b small.if no b cult pikin,he go b bad pikin.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh By A Nairalander, ExcelDeBaron by JejeNaija(m): 11:12am On May 04, 2019
Okay
Re: Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh By A Nairalander, ExcelDeBaron by Chiefochiefo(m): 11:12am On May 04, 2019
Like she care cry

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh By A Nairalander, ExcelDeBaron by engronwe22: 11:12am On May 04, 2019
Tonto's case is exactly the reason why it's good to live a clean life. The bible says that a good name is better than riches. She's in pains and hurting and I feel deeply sorry for her, but you can't plant cocoyam and expect to harvest cassava when you see your neighbors enjoying their delicious Abacha.
When she was living the life of drugs, sex, and fame, she thought every one was below her and she wasn't even that great of an actress (my opinion). She's still an egotistical and proud person, you can easily tell from her interviews as she mentioned that she's not expected to marry a pauper. Who are you calling a pauper?! She said she gave birth at the biggest hospital in America (which is a big lie, West hospital is a local hospital, not even recognized in the city of Houston alone, much less the whole of America!). She continuously talked about big this, large that, best this, great that. Aunty calm down pride is the beginning of failure.
When she could not keep up with the egotistical image she imagined for herself, she fell on hard drugs to cope. Everyone loved Mercy Johnson at that time, Tonto hated her because she was getting all the attention and had the kind of life that Tonto wanted. Tonto went ahead to call Mercy's child ugly. Mercy took it like a boss. Years later, Tonto apologized to Mercy and she accepted her apology.
Tonto made headlines again when she said she'd never have anything to do with Igbo guys, and sang her praise for yoruba guys, unfortunately, she married the vice chairman of the Yoruba Demon Association (YDA) who showed her pepper. (That guy is a devil, as Tonto had proof!)
She wanted to be married into the Obasanjo family which her husband claimed to be from, only to end up finding out that her husband was actually the son of Obasanjo's gardener. What a wow! She was further embittered by that. But wait o, why did she think that someone from the high class will want her as a wife considering the kind of life she was living back then? Those people are very careful about their reputation because nothing would stop them from winning that next election. And your choice of spouse matters a lot.
She successfully created a negative image of herself and being someone in the spotlight, people are not easy to forget what you've said or done.
Now, she's struggling for support but everyone judging her by her past life, and somewhat rightly so.
Just imagine something like this happening to Genevieve (God forbid), almost everyone will be in her support even if she was reacting crazier than Tonto. So, the way you make your bed, is the way you lie on it. Sad but true.

16 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh By A Nairalander, ExcelDeBaron by Nobody: 11:13am On May 04, 2019
johnkay1:
She's just like that, forget depression. The root of her problem is lack of proper upbringing, her parents are the genesis of her problem, a well cultured lady will never descend so low like that.

She is a disgrace to her family and River state

Wrong assertion. Peer influence would have been the right word not culture

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh By A Nairalander, ExcelDeBaron by Miketonia: 11:14am On May 04, 2019
Her best friend now is bobirisky. Can't you see where the sickness is coming from. Two shameless creatures. Tufiakwa...

7 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh By A Nairalander, ExcelDeBaron by Uyi168: 11:15am On May 04, 2019
johnkay1:
She's just like that, forget depression. The root of her problem is lack of proper upbringing, her parents are the genesis of her problem, a well cultured lady will never descend so low like that.

She is a disgrace to her family and River state

How do u know she was not raised well?...
U lived with the family??..
Isn't she old enough to decide and what's right?

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh By A Nairalander, ExcelDeBaron by TempleHouse: 11:15am On May 04, 2019
STOP WASTING YOUR TIME PRAYING FOR THE DEVIL, THE DEVIL IS NEVER GOING TO BE SAVED

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh By A Nairalander, ExcelDeBaron by missimelda01(f): 11:16am On May 04, 2019
I personally think she's not over churchill yet, the opposite of love is not hate because hate itself is an emotion that requires energy to express. If she claims to have moved on, she'll be indifferent about him and everything he tries to do to 'shame' her. You can't just allow a nobody to be giving you headache, even to the extent of searching for old chats to serve as evidence to the public who doesn't care. if you have the love of God in you, hate shouldn't be found in your midst. Move on ma'am

6 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh By A Nairalander, ExcelDeBaron by luluman: 11:16am On May 04, 2019
Chubhie:
3.There's no way Tonto can be broke in a country where testosterone infested men run amok.

2.Celebrities never loved Tonto from day zero. Only Bob showed her love. Nollywood can go to blazes.

1.She can pay to have all the bad press about taken down or get paid hackers to do a cleanup exercise for her. The ogapatapa is a goto model for that.

Save your energy young man and enjoy this moment. Tomorrow is now.
But she cant pay to erase all these mess from the memories of over 1000000 people.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh By A Nairalander, ExcelDeBaron by luluman: 11:18am On May 04, 2019
GraGra247:

And of course murder him for it. She's beyond any human or divine counsel or control. Even the devil is learning from her.
And thats how you people push her to her doom
Re: Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh By A Nairalander, ExcelDeBaron by Emycord: 11:19am On May 04, 2019
GraGra247:

She sold the SUV and yes it was in the press. She's broke!!

Testesterone infested men that can pay the price of actresses like Tonto are few and they have a wide selection of millions of fresh blood young ladies on Instagram and other African countries they can easily fly in.

Testesterone infested men also know that Tonto is highly toxic and is a loose cannon that can blackmail them in public with their secret relationship without shame.
another kemi olunloyo is in the making

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh By A Nairalander, ExcelDeBaron by Chubhie: 11:21am On May 04, 2019
GraGra247:

There's nothing neutral about your perspective. You are obviously defending her. She's not a warrior, she's an aggressor.

And you think men haven't been gifting her money all these years she's been idle. You think anyone will agree to do that forever??

Have you heard the man's side of the story about the fees? How do you all conclude easily then. Churchill has a foundation that feeds and pays school fees for many people and you honestly think he won't pay school fees for his son?

She refused him all contact and access to his son and to herself for years and they're in court for this reason. She's deliberately doing this to use it against him.

He sends her mother's day wishes and she responds with curses and he uses every form of diplomacy to communicate with her after all her blackmail and she won't.

What more would you do if you were him?? .
I understand in hindsight that Churchills interview triggered her. From a neutral perspective.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh By A Nairalander, ExcelDeBaron by jrusky(m): 11:21am On May 04, 2019
[s]
Chubhie:
3.There's no way Tonto can be broke in a country where testosterone infested men run amok.

2.Celebrities never loved Tonto from day zero. Only Bob showed her love. Nollywood can go to blazes.

1.She can pay to have all the bad press about taken down or get paid hackers to do a cleanup exercise for her. The ogapatapa is a goto model for that.

Save your energy young man and enjoy this moment. Tomorrow is now.
[/s]

Say something else all you said is nonsebse infact I went to check your profile if I will see your face but unfortunately I saw a bush picture meaning your brain has grown bushy as per these rubbish you vomited.

Tontoh can't be broke Really So she is almighty now bah? Pls you are just a complete intellectual impotent.

Say something else.

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh By A Nairalander, ExcelDeBaron by TempleHouse: 11:21am On May 04, 2019
If you dream to marry Obasanjo family, you're Mad
If you plan to marry Dangote Family, you're Crazy
If you think to marry Otedola family, you're insane
If you hope to marry Adenuga family, you're slowpoke
All of the above are Tonto Dikey Wahala !!!

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh By A Nairalander, ExcelDeBaron by Adakintroy: 11:22am On May 04, 2019
What wrong with you Nigerians. this girl is getting more subscriptions on her YouTube pages.

Is it not clear enough she is overly sure of what she is doing. She is commercializing her ordeal. Selling you drama. Why are you so slow. She is an actress. She acts.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh By A Nairalander, ExcelDeBaron by Chubhie: 11:27am On May 04, 2019
jrusky:
[s][/s]

Say something else all you said is nonsebse infact I went to check your profile if I will see your face but unfortunately I saw a bush picture meaning your brain has grown bushy as per these rubbish you vomited.

Tontoh can't be broke Really So she is almighty now bah? Pls you are just a complete intellectual impotent.

Say something else.
I've only had time to watch her interview this morning before i was able to understand her. That's the power of new information. She wasn't mad like I first thought. She has her demons quite alright but this latest one was needlessly triggered by Dr Churchill.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh By A Nairalander, ExcelDeBaron by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:28am On May 04, 2019
make una leave Tonto dike...what is this guy trying to achieve with this letter...the child is well catered for which is all important...why bother about how he ll grow obviously this writer is part of the warp society who feels the world should be a one way traffic...if churchhil talk una no-go react but Tonto talk una de react like bush babies...mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh By A Nairalander, ExcelDeBaron by Chubhie: 11:32am On May 04, 2019
excessmon:
U just dey argue from left right and centre...u no get sense?
Can you read and properly understand the writer isn't concerned about Tonto but the child's future.....

Someone said she's broke and bitter u are saying bullshit here again......

I pity you cos ur story will be worse than hers with this kind of mindset that u possess..

The final truth is Tonto is broke and bitter
I believe we can stay on the issue without throwing tantrums. I merely provided the op with a plausible valid refutation. This is not personal but academic.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh By A Nairalander, ExcelDeBaron by Chubhie: 11:37am On May 04, 2019
GraGra247:

There's nothing neutral about your perspective. You are obviously defending her. She's not a warrior, she's an aggressor.

And you think men haven't been gifting her money all these years she's been idle. You think anyone will agree to do that forever??

Have you heard the man's side of the story about the fees? How do you all conclude easily then. Churchill has a foundation that feeds and pays school fees for many people and you honestly think he won't pay school fees for his son?

She refused him all contact and access to his son and to herself for years and they're in court for this reason. She's deliberately doing this to use it against him.

He sends her mother's day wishes and she responds with curses and he uses every form of diplomacy to communicate with her after all her blackmail and she won't.

What more would you do if you were him?? .
My refutation shouldn't be consumed as my overall veiw on this matter. Rather, the validity and structure should be your new basis of arguments. Don't take it personal.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh By A Nairalander, ExcelDeBaron by IamSoProlific: 11:38am On May 04, 2019
ExcelDeBaron:
Tonto Tonto Tonto!!! How many times did I call you? 3 times. Am taking out my time to pen this letter because you were my crush one time before. Am not happy with what is happening with you now and am aware of the dire consequences of your actions in the future. I wont want to make this a long read so I will bring out the 3 most bad consequences of what you are cooking now.

First and foremost, The Igbos have a saying that "Okenye adighi anona na ulo, ewu amuo na ogbuli". When you see some people putting mouth in your matter, its not really as if they are judging you or telling you how to heal. Hell No! They are only trying to remind you the dire consequences of your action.

Hope you will be happy tomorrow when small primary and secondary school children calls your child;

(1) Son of two seconds man? Son of Juju man? Son of a mad woman? Hope you know these small children of nowadays are something else and have access to more data and phone than books? How many fights are you willing to go and fight in school? Tonto, you go cry oo. Nobody is trying to blackmail you with your child. These are facts am stating. Because its becoming obvious that you dont really care about this your child with Churchill. You want to destroy him too. If you did, why bringing all these personal stuffs about Churchill to the public space? Hope you are aware that you can't remove Churchill from that Kid's life forever? Tonto! Tonto!! Tonto!!!

(2) Tonto, are you happy with the way you are spreading bad energy through nollywood? Hope you know that you have divided many celebrities against each other? They loved each before (Sarcasm). What do you think will be the situation now? Tonto, you are gaining relevance the wrong way.

(3) Tonto, are you aware that no company will want to have anything to do with you by a long stick? You are obviously a bad market and nobody will want a situation where if things don't work out tomorrow, you will spill company secrets. Because of this, no endorsements and no branding. Which means that you will be more broke! Is that what you really need now to support your kid?

Tonto, stop this bad energy. If you are sure that Churchill is all this bad, whoever advised you to destroy him this way is your enemy. Tonto, change your circle of advisers and friends immediately. The person that advised you that you will make billions off youtube from this naked dance in the market square is a morron.

Hope not later now, you will come out with a fake outburst of breakdown seeking public sympathy? Hope you won't tell us that you were not yourself and regret your actions? We no go gree oo. I drop my pen!!!

ExcelDeBaron writes from a small Estate in Lagos.

Guy u made bunch of sense with those, I know tonto is here, but don't know if she will be too busy with her plots and schemes not to see this. So I suggest u send it to her IG directly but if u can't then permit me to do so pls, let's save that innocent boy pls.

Igbo proverb has it that "ihere adighi eme onye-ara, mana o bu ndi be ya ka ihere na eme" meaning that a mad fellow never gets ashamed of herself rather it is her people that's ashamed.

I know how bitter she is with the trolls regardless how abusing in defense, how much more the son in the nearest future. That innocent boy may not have the thick skin to stand the name-shaming.

So pls do the needful as I await ur response.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh By A Nairalander, ExcelDeBaron by Firstandonly(m): 11:38am On May 04, 2019
ogawisdom:
angry
Tonto said he will tell his child that the father is dead if pushed, there is no way Tonto won't make his son have deep hatred for the father. So save your pen tongue
the internet is the father evidence to his son

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh By A Nairalander, ExcelDeBaron by GraGra247(m): 11:43am On May 04, 2019
Chubhie:

I understand in hindsight that Churchills interview triggered her. From a neutral perspective.

Churchill's interview didn't trigger her. The TV host for that interview confirm it happened 9 months ago. Tonto has always been that way since the marriage crashed. She's been using every means to try murder the man's image using the social media and also granting many more interviews than Churchill ever did.

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh By A Nairalander, ExcelDeBaron by Chubhie: 11:46am On May 04, 2019
dtruth50:
LOL! Tonto also mistakenly mentioned seeing him naked tied with pant in the penthouse
Re: Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh By A Nairalander, ExcelDeBaron by Nobody: 11:48am On May 04, 2019
cheesy
Re: Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh By A Nairalander, ExcelDeBaron by GraGra247(m): 11:53am On May 04, 2019
Chubhie:

My refutation shouldn't be consumed as my overall veiw on this matter. Rather, the validity and structure should be your new basis of arguments. Don't take it personal.

I'm taking nothing personal. I just hate when people are being oppressed just because they don't know how to talk. I've known Tonto long before they wedded. She's a chronic drug addict and she did confess her struggles with drugs.

I've seen many lies she carefully packaged against this man all exposed for what they are. So I'm in no doubt she's lying again and I insist that she has started doing drugs full time again. Will explain why she's easily going broke and her irrational out of control outbursts.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh By A Nairalander, ExcelDeBaron by Norabay(f): 11:53am On May 04, 2019
i wil follow this news.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#RemyMartinAllStar Party: How It All Went Down (Photos) / Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" / Photos From Toyin Afolayan's 57th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.