Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh By A Nairalander, ExcelDeBaron - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh By A Nairalander, ExcelDeBaron (23128 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: You Are A Despicable Liar & Emotional Child Abuser / Bobrisky Presents Fendi, Gucci & Fila To Tonto Dikeh's Son As 3rd Birthday Gift / Mercy Johnson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh By A Nairalander, ExcelDeBaron by passey: 12:43pm On May 04, 2019
GraGra247:

She sold the SUV and yes it was in the press. She's broke!!

Testesterone infested men that can pay the price of actresses like Tonto are few and they have a wide selection of millions of fresh blood young ladies on Instagram and other African countries they can easily fly in.

Testesterone infested men also know that Tonto is highly toxic and is a loose cannon that can blackmail them in public with their secret relationship without shame.

Et tu?
Re: Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh By A Nairalander, ExcelDeBaron by passey: 12:46pm On May 04, 2019
Chubhie:

I also know her back then when she dabbled into illuminate when Facebook was new in town. My preconceived notions about her not withstanding, We must find a healthy way to synthesize foresight and hindsight in other to extract knowledge and understanding.

Are you saying she's broke after spending a million dollars on her bumbum? A shrewd business move?

Hanty, you can lie... Toto does not have one million dollars... Do you know how much you are talking about?

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh By A Nairalander, ExcelDeBaron by ariyike87(f): 12:48pm On May 04, 2019
But Tonto is supposed to be a born again Christian �
Re: Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh By A Nairalander, ExcelDeBaron by LofP(m): 12:49pm On May 04, 2019
grin grin grin

This drama queen won't end well if she's back doing drugs.
Re: Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh By A Nairalander, ExcelDeBaron by Chubhie: 12:52pm On May 04, 2019
passey:

Hanty, you can lie... Toto does not have one million dollars... Do you know how much you are talking about?
Figuratively

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh By A Nairalander, ExcelDeBaron by GraGra247(m): 1:07pm On May 04, 2019
Dreew:

Pls shut up. What do you know about narcissism? What do you know about people who wear masks to hide their real identity? Please read up on Ted Bundy. Ted was a serial killer who worked at the emergency unit, answering distress calls in the day and killing at night.

That Churchill has a foundation bla bla counts for nothing.

Your godmother Tonto can't even stand me let alone a puppet like you. You better crawl back to your hole. I don't do babies so I'll ignore.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh By A Nairalander, ExcelDeBaron by Sadiq3051(m): 1:09pm On May 04, 2019
Re: Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh By A Nairalander, ExcelDeBaron by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 04, 2019
See as them carry another person's matter for head.
Re: Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh By A Nairalander, ExcelDeBaron by ChykeBivins(m): 1:16pm On May 04, 2019
Well written..Completely speaks my mind. She is doing more harm than good to her and her kids..blabbing stupidly. One seconds man, yet he got you pregnant..
Re: Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh By A Nairalander, ExcelDeBaron by nnaemmy(m): 1:21pm On May 04, 2019
ikhileomotayo:

This post will carry more weight if you post it on her real Instagram page. Then you can be rest assured she will see it and read it

Trust me, she will see it today. might not be from here. as we speak, someone has already taken it to IG and another person straight to Tonto page grin grin grin
Re: Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh By A Nairalander, ExcelDeBaron by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 04, 2019
eleko1:
sad forget about all these epistle.Nothing do Tonto.She'll soon transport her lil boy to skool abroad,End of story.I think the Ex really hurt her bad,if NOT she won't go all out to bad mouth him.Let the bobo swear say he nor tie red cloth etc dey chant incantation
I think Tonto/to to is suffering 4rm double personality, sometimes she's calm and sometimes she is crazy
*Spits*
Re: Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh By A Nairalander, ExcelDeBaron by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:51pm On May 04, 2019
Chubhie:

She has every right to sell the car and pay for school fees if child support ain't forthcoming. There are still some men out there or interests who would gift her money with nothing attached.

She won't be all that bad in her core. Just how she knows best to fight her given. She's a warrior tho from a neutral perspective.

But she lied she bought the vehicle

She sold it with forged papers so she is a fraudster calling someone a fraudster

If the proceedings from the car was used for school fees and upkeep of the boy then it was done with Churchill's money

Who sells a fraudster and yahoo man's car to make a living

All her so called documents and receipt is from Churchill's money

She said he is a Yahoo man and ritual and she is crying that Churchill is not bringing Yahoo and ritual money

She says she wants to write a book titled Surviving Churchill but if he threatens to sue, she will change the topic .Why afraid of a law suit when all your accusations are correct?

The man stopped the money when she still refused the man access to the boy and also changed surname on the ground that dowry has been returned.

Do you know a lot of Ikwerre ladies and members of her family will bear the consequences of this action from suitors outside?

Linda named her son Sholaye from birth even without the man acknowledging the child
Re: Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh By A Nairalander, ExcelDeBaron by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:04pm On May 04, 2019
GraGra247:

IInterview triggered her or not is immaterial. She has fought this man with hell even when he granted no interviews.

And for a fact she has granted twice more interviews than he did since they broke up. Check YouTube and confirm for yourself.

It is people that use to look for words from his mouth, they will call him to discuss something else then bring up the issue.
According to the tv the interview was conducted 9 months ago, why was it brought out one month ago for Tonto to think it is another new interview.
It is a pity a lot of online people tend to make clicks and money out of people's misfortune.
The person who uploaded the video knows Tonto will react and that is traffic and money for them.
Gbam! She fell for it while bloggers are smiling to the bank! Now that she has realized it is an video nko?
Ogbonna Kanu stole ticket, did LIB carry the news? Did she interview Ogbonna, Laura, Amara or Kanu publicly to discuss the issue?
Re: Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh By A Nairalander, ExcelDeBaron by Dreew(f): 2:37pm On May 04, 2019
GraGra247:

Your godmother Tonto can't even stand me let alone a puppet like you. You better crawl back to your hole. I don't do babies so I'll ignore.

Who are you? Ignoramus. Time you stopped sucking on Churchill.
Re: Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh By A Nairalander, ExcelDeBaron by Shinjitsu: 2:56pm On May 04, 2019
Thats what you think..time will tell
Re: Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh By A Nairalander, ExcelDeBaron by Nazae(f): 3:55pm On May 04, 2019
Her son is going to grow and hate both parent. She is so selfish, I pray her son handles the bullying well as he gets older cos it will definitely come
Re: Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh By A Nairalander, ExcelDeBaron by Angelfrost(m): 5:27pm On May 04, 2019
Every charlatan and underachiever now want to climb to the spotlight on the back of this depressed has-been... Tonto Dikeh: the gift that keeps giving.
Re: Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh By A Nairalander, ExcelDeBaron by Elliot2(m): 5:36pm On May 04, 2019
PheelzAlmighty:
I have run out of fvcks to give embarassed
I can lend u my own "bleeps". But you must pay back in the next Regina daniel's thread o.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh By A Nairalander, ExcelDeBaron by Agozie48: 5:38pm On May 04, 2019
GraGra247:

There's nothing neutral about your perspective. You are obviously defending her. She's not a warrior, she's an aggressor.

And you think men haven't been gifting her money all these years she's been idle. You think anyone will agree to do that forever??

Have you heard the man's side of the story about the fees? How do you all conclude easily then. Churchill has a foundation that feeds and pays school fees for many people and you honestly think he won't pay school fees for his son?

She refused him all contact and access to his son and to herself for years and they're in court for this reason. She's deliberately doing this to use it against him.

He sends her mother's day wishes and she responds with curses and he uses every form of diplomacy to communicate with her after all her blackmail and she won't.

What more would you do if you were him?? .

Have you for once ever considered her own side of the story or is it because she is a woman, then she should not speak up when she has been abused. I am not trying to defend her but someone should consider her story for once, because she is the first woman to speak up about her abusive in marriage makes her a devil.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh By A Nairalander, ExcelDeBaron by Elliot2(m): 5:42pm On May 04, 2019
Nazae:
Her son is going to grow and hate both parent. She is so selfish, I pray her son handles the bullying well as he gets older cos it will definitely come
He will be bullied na,no dis kwantri we dey. "son of a 40 seconds man may likely be 20 seconds. Boy will have to make his sexual performance as top priority, unless mom marries a low libido woman for him. Chai!!
Re: Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh By A Nairalander, ExcelDeBaron by topstone4: 7:06pm On May 04, 2019
ikhileomotayo:

This post will carry more weight if you post it on her real Instagram page. Then you can be rest assured she will see it and read it

And also attack the op cheesy
Re: Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh By A Nairalander, ExcelDeBaron by topstone4: 7:12pm On May 04, 2019
Chubhie:

She has every right to sell the car and pay for school fees if child support ain't forthcoming. There are still some men out there or interests who would gift her money with nothing attached.

She won't be all that bad in her core. Just how she knows best to fight her given. She's a warrior tho from a neutral perspective.

If Churchill is a church rat as claimed by Tonto dike, where did that church rat get the money to buy SUV? What an aberration!

A woman is displaying irresponsibility and you are calling her a warrior. This speaks volumes about your upbringing.
Re: Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh By A Nairalander, ExcelDeBaron by Onyekasuperkid(m): 7:36pm On May 04, 2019
Mr Excel you tried making her to come to her sense of belongings but many of our youths lack the pragmatism
Re: Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh By A Nairalander, ExcelDeBaron by abysirius(m): 9:02pm On May 04, 2019
Chubhie:

There's always an ideal mate for everyone. You would be pleasantly surprised how Tonto would turnout with the right man for her. Forget all those stuffs she puts up. That babe would be an angel in her core cool
Indeed! Are u for real??
Re: Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh By A Nairalander, ExcelDeBaron by excessmon(m): 12:40am On May 05, 2019
Sorry if taken wrongly...the way u portrayed it is what baffled me....I come in peace always ....
Chubhie:

I believe we can stay on the issue without throwing tantrums. I merely provided the op with a plausible valid refutation. This is not personal but academic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Most Things 2face Has Today Were Made Possible By Blackface - Eedris Abdulkareem / Best Of Nigerian Celebrity Throwback Pictures / Tobi Bakre Becomes Playapparel Ambassador (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.