Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,482 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Kogi State University Admission List Out ! - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kogi State University Admission List Out ! (50217 Views)

Auchipoly Admission List Out / The Polytechnic Ibadan Admission List Out 1st Batch / Federal Poly Nekede, Owerri, Admission List Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi State University Admission List Out ! by slenjaman(m): 12:20pm On Oct 02, 2010
@emmy, jst as u said dat u ar al redy off k cn u be an agent 2 ppl who ned off k. I ws gven mass comm wz ur corse. @steve, dn wory jst a litil time. Wz ur corse also. @emmy ar u runin a program in ksu?
Re: Kogi State University Admission List Out ! by slenjaman(m): 12:22pm On Oct 02, 2010
@emmy, jst as u said dat u ar al redy off k cn u be an agent 2 ppl who ned off k. I ws gven mass comm wz ur corse. @steve, dn wory jst a litil time. Wz ur corse also. @emmy ar u runin a program in ksu?
Re: Kogi State University Admission List Out ! by EMMYD01(m): 12:26pm On Oct 02, 2010
@poster, well if u need accomodation off campus. I think i can be of help,its no big thing 4 me. But make sure u get in touch with me immediately after d final release of admission list by d sch,cos accommodation may not be easy to get dis yr.cos they will admit about 2500 new pre degree students,then diploma students and also jambites. And all dis people needs house to live. It may later become first come first serve. Well my course is MATHEMATICAL SCIENCES. @steve, how u dey
Re: Kogi State University Admission List Out ! by nanaman(m): 1:13am On Oct 04, 2010
guys dont be fooled the site is rubbish.what is the criteria of admission imagine the first person on the list who scored 65 percent hasnt gotten an admission and someone with 50percent as been admitted.1-100 on the list no admission yet so i can authoritatively tell you that the site is fake. check it out youself .law isnt a 4yrs course but 5yrs so how can someone be admitted when he wasnt a diploma student and also the second list is not out so no admission for anybody yet.

dont pay to anybody just wait and see till the admission list is pasted on the university site.At least the admission list of last year is there so we can all see likewise the result of the first choice so there is nothing hidden.dont be fooled guys.

The registrar said the second choice list would be released in due course so let's me patient guys,
Re: Kogi State University Admission List Out ! by Lerato1985: 5:25pm On Oct 04, 2010
Nanaman and his likes should devote their energy and time for prayers so that their names would be on the second list instead of wondering about the genuineness of this list. I have done this before and i know what befell me then. i have some questions, what if his name came out, would he have wasted precious time and money going to analyze everyone's result? did nanaman and his likes try to verify the authenticity of the website? this is the same website that applicants for O.A.U, UI and unilag checked their names, i sat for postume few years back and came third yet i was not giving admission. I will continue to pray for those whose name was not list as i have been doing. GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!!
Re: Kogi State University Admission List Out ! by EMMYD01(m): 7:15pm On Oct 04, 2010
Abeg ur head correct, u hav said it all. Let evrybody begin to pray. Success will come dis yr
Re: Kogi State University Admission List Out ! by Seth89(m): 7:38am On Oct 05, 2010
Na wa o oo o o oo o o o o, @all did u guyz means dat admission stuff is nt guranteed, by we hav schs like OAU And others havin their admission status on d same jamb site. Guess wht, av already given testimony in my church. God! Wil neva let me down datz all I knwMy guy life continueee, odiah d devil is a liar, whn 1 door close anoda will surely open, i called ur numba,it rang but u did't pick it, u cn still hail me on dis 08096567919 , i will surely miss u, 1 LUV.
Re: Kogi State University Admission List Out ! by Seth89(m): 7:40am On Oct 05, 2010
Na wa o oo o o oo o o o o, @all did u guyz means dat admission stuff is nt guranteed, by we hav schs like OAU And others havin their admission status on d same jamb site. Guess wht, av already given testimony in my church. God! Wil neva let me down datz all I knwMy guy life continueee, odiah d devil is a liar, whn 1 door close anoda will surely open, i called ur numba,it rang but u did't pick it, u cn still hail me on dis 08096567919 , i will surely miss u, 1 LUV.
Re: Kogi State University Admission List Out ! by Seth89(m): 7:54am On Oct 05, 2010
Namman, datz nt a talk, av u seen dat lady dat has 280 in jamb, and 75 in post utme bt was neva admitted diz year. U beta pray 4 urself and stop cookin rubbish 4 guyz dat are fortunate 2 cee demselves bin admitted. No goin bak in my case.
Re: Kogi State University Admission List Out ! by Seth89(m): 7:55am On Oct 05, 2010
Namman, datz nt a talk, av u seen dat lady dat has 280 in jamb, and 75 in post utme bt was neva admitted diz year. U beta pray 4 urself and stop cookin rubbish 4 guyz dat are fortunate 2 cee demselves bin admitted. No goin bak in my case.
Re: Kogi State University Admission List Out ! by frank2dare: 8:31am On Oct 05, 2010
[color=#990000][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]am jst not hppy with KSU cos they do not released second choice result nor list for dose dat chose them as second choice,   so if they tink they are going to spoil day by not releasing the second choice they sud go to HELL,
Re: Kogi State University Admission List Out ! by frank2dare: 8:40am On Oct 05, 2010
ie the second choice result out?, dat is wat to hear about, lol lipsrsealed
Re: Kogi State University Admission List Out ! by frank2dare: 8:50am On Oct 05, 2010
guys don't be fooled the site is rubbish.what is the criteria of admission imagine the first person on the list who scored 65 percent hasn't gotten an admission and someone with 50percent as been admitted.1-100 on the list no admission yet so i can authoritatively tell you that the site is fake. check it out yourself .law isn't a 4yrs course but 5yrs so how can someone be admitted when he wasn't a diploma student and also the second list is not out so no admission for anybody yet.

still i have a friend that is going for bio-chemistry and her admission statue is reading she is admitted @ kogi state poly what kind of status is dat, so pls piple stop fooling ur self around and be wise just for once,

don't pay to anybody just wait and see till the admission list is pasted on the university site.At least the admission list of last year is there so we can all see likewise the result of the first choice so there is nothing hidden.don't be fooled guys.

The registrar said the second choice list would be released in due course so let's me patient guy,
Re: Kogi State University Admission List Out ! by Seth89(m): 9:40am On Oct 05, 2010
Bros, jst 4get. KSU Is reali changin day by day. Dose of u doubtin d adm. Stuff are nt admitted datz ur reason 4 diz stories. Jamb cn nt fool KSU, UI, OAU. Jst name it. Wnt u 2 knw dat itz definately an agreement btw d schools and Jamb.
Re: Kogi State University Admission List Out ! by nanaman(m): 2:13pm On Oct 05, 2010
Okay we shall see but by the way where is the admission list ? was it pasted or you guys went to the registrar's office for confirmation and also what is the criteria for admission or was the post utme a fluke?At least in all the Uni you talked about they all had cut off points for the students what is the cutt off for KSU. i need answers.

If it's real then we are doomed in Nigeria where is no more merit but cash.

BE WISE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Kogi State University Admission List Out ! by Seth89(m): 3:26pm On Oct 05, 2010
Bros believe in wht u cccccccccccccccccccccccccccc @namman
Re: Kogi State University Admission List Out ! by Seth89(m): 3:35pm On Oct 05, 2010
Nammam u are right bt 2 b candid jamb cn nt fool all of us, are u d 1 dat has 65 bt cn nt find ur name? D ppl i knw dat does nt c dia namea scored 40 to 45 in dia post utme. Whts ur own score b4 u crucify ksu?
Re: Kogi State University Admission List Out ! by slenjaman(m): 8:05pm On Oct 05, 2010
frank2dare:

guys don't be fooled the site is rubbish.what is the criteria of admission imagine the first person on the list who scored 65 percent hasn't gotten an admission and someone with 50percent as been admitted.1-100 on the list no admission yet so i can authoritatively tell you that the site is fake. check it out yourself .law isn't a 4yrs course but 5yrs so how can someone be admitted when he wasn't a diploma student and also the second list is not out so no admission for anybody yet.

still i have a friend that is going for bio-chemistry and her admission statue is reading she is admitted @ kogi state poly what kind of status is dat, so pls piple stop fooling your self around and be wise just for once,

don't pay to anybody just wait and see till the admission list is pasted on the university site.At least the admission list of last year is there so we can all see likewise the result of the first choice so there is nothing hidden.don't be fooled guys.

The registrar said the second choice list would be released in due course so let's me patient guy,
broz pls dont b an hearth breaker bcuz i hav given tankx give in church and i have infom many people. As 4 doz dat hv nt seen their name i pray dat it wil come out. WAT GOD HAS DONE LET NO MAN, ß
Re: Kogi State University Admission List Out ! by Seth89(m): 9:31pm On Oct 05, 2010
Slenjaman, and me also av given testimony in d church, and av also updated it in my facebook acct and my peepz av congratulated me. Dnt jst mind frank2dare and other, if they were 2 c their names they won't b talkin like dat. And is he d 1 dat score dat 65? Slejaman we're @ Anyingba already no goin bak coz God'll neva allow such 2 happen 2 us.
Re: Kogi State University Admission List Out ! by EMMYD01(m): 5:15pm On Oct 07, 2010
@all, sorry i've been away 4 d past 3 days. Now i think i have to come in here. @poster, its better u ask when u don't understand something. Atleast i am an insider and i make proper findings b4 giving out info here. Any body dat sees his or her name on jambsite has gotten admission. When sch release d combination,their names will surely be there. For instance, a friend in ksu dat we did pre degree together but he chose uniben as 1st choice and did uniben post jamb and passed. When uniben release list on d sch site he was admitted to read HOME ECONOMICS. We now say lets check if jambsite will giv wrong information and we log in his reg number to confirm and jamb wrote his correct name and sch dat offered him admission which is UNIBEN, AND d same course dat uniben offered. Though he applied 4 med/sug but on uniben site sch gave him home ecos which jamb also confirm. So u're d one to keep pray to get admission now. Dis yr is different 4rm last yr. New things has come. About cutoff, some pre degree students argued on cutoff around august when d result was released,we headed to senate building which am one of those dat went there to confirm d cutoff. We were told dat social sciences and management is 50,law 50-55, arts 45, while natural sciences and Agric is 43 because of mass failure there. Some dat couldn't have up to 5o who want accounting became sad immediately. And all d people have check for or hear 4rom dat got admitted through jamb got 50 and above in postjamb and mostly kogi indigenes. So pls don't doubt it. I pray they release 2nd choice result b4 releasing all admission list both pre degree,jambites,direct entry. @ seth ,u don't have to fear, u're admission has been given to u. Just wait 4 sch to release d combine so dat u can collect school admission letter so dat u can know when registration begins
Re: Kogi State University Admission List Out ! by Seth89(m): 6:45pm On Oct 07, 2010
Broz Emmy av reali missed u, bt fank God u're back, nannam and sm guyz are givin wrong info here coz dey cud nt c dia names. May God b wiv u 4 dis info. Av asked namman if he's d 1 dat has 65? I cn wait 2 get back 2 Anyingba coz my post utme xperience was a fun packaged 1.
Re: Kogi State University Admission List Out ! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 07, 2010
Who is dat saying rubbish? Pls look b4 u leap and make sure you investigate b4 posting rubbish here! @all hi, wat's happening to the skul portal, It's not opening. Dont u fink something's around da corner?
Re: Kogi State University Admission List Out ! by EMMYD01(m): 8:03pm On Oct 07, 2010
Stevo, u too went on strike 4 a while like i do. How u dey. Yes u're right cos news around now says they may release full merit list from now till next week. I just pray everyone here get adms dis yr. @seth, gud to hear 4rm u too. Som pple do behave like that when somthing didnt favour them. So they look 4 a way to console theirself. Did u notice dat that list contains mostly indigens dat got 50 and above only few non-indigens was taken. Cos i notice som tin, i check d postjamb scores yesterday cos i saved them in my phone all and i check 4 highest in law or so and i notice he's 4rm oyo,and i copied his jamb number to check if his name is there but it wrote not offered yet while my guy who got 56 indigen got law. So indigen that passed first. No worry u go come anyigba ,its fun to be there sha. Even me now don dey feel like going back there now cos am in lag now. I just play come house sha
Re: Kogi State University Admission List Out ! by Seth89(m): 8:29pm On Oct 07, 2010
Yes o o o o o, me self dey Lag. Nw @emmyd01.
Re: Kogi State University Admission List Out ! by slenjaman(m): 10:46am On Oct 08, 2010
@all,tnkz 4 keeping d spirit alive d bad story of frank2dare & co waz just like an hurricane but tank 4 d revival. @emmy & co am also in lag.
Re: Kogi State University Admission List Out ! by slenjaman(m): 10:51am On Oct 08, 2010
@all,tnkz 4 keeping d spirit alive d bad story of frank2dare & co waz just like an hurricane but tank 4 d revival. @emmy & co am also in lag.
Re: Kogi State University Admission List Out ! by Seth89(m): 11:46am On Oct 08, 2010
Slejaman, u're welcom. Dnt mind dose unfortunate dat shd start prayin 4 demselves bt dey wnt 2 spoil our mood. I wonder hw frank2dare and his guyz fink. D site has info of 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 bt dey are doubtin its genuiness. If u dnt mind u cn hook up wiv me on facebook jst check out 4 'jidex20@yahoo.com'
Re: Kogi State University Admission List Out ! by slenjaman(m): 12:49pm On Oct 08, 2010
Seth89:

If u dnt mind u cn hook up wiv me on facebook jst check out 4 'jidex20@yahoo.com'
ar u david dada
Re: Kogi State University Admission List Out ! by slenjaman(m): 12:51pm On Oct 08, 2010
Seth89:

If u dnt mind u cn hook up wiv me on facebook jst check out 4 'jidex20@yahoo.com'
ar u david dada
Re: Kogi State University Admission List Out ! by Seth89(m): 1:17pm On Oct 08, 2010
Yes o o o @slenjaman am David Dada
Re: Kogi State University Admission List Out ! by Lerato1985: 2:52pm On Oct 08, 2010
Watz up people?
Re: Kogi State University Admission List Out ! by Seth89(m): 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2010
No P @lerato1985. Hope 2 c u @ Anyingba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

Ugandan University Sacks Nafiu Lukman Abiodun For Sexual Harassment / Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) / When Would The Result For May/june Waec Be Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.