Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,944 members, 7,828,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Governor Dickson Offers Automatic Employment To All Ijaw Phd Holders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Dickson Offers Automatic Employment To All Ijaw Phd Holders (20352 Views)

Ugwuanyi Offers Automatic Employment To Christian Chukwu’s Son / Governor Dickson Cries Over His Mother, Goldcoast Dickson's Death. Photos / Topless Women Protest Against Governor Dickson In Bayelsa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Dickson Offers Automatic Employment To All Ijaw Phd Holders by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 04, 2019
sykeng:

How can they employ them to do nothing, he said they are to be employed in various tertiary institutions in the state, the institutions have various faculties and departments, so, they must fit-in in one way or the other. Again, all state tertiary institutions in Nigeria are understaffed. why did you come to conclusion that some B.Sc and M.Sc holder are better than Ph.d holders? Anyone you see that has attain that height academically duff your cap for him. PhD nor be beans.
Not true
Re: Governor Dickson Offers Automatic Employment To All Ijaw Phd Holders by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 04, 2019
advocate666:
What! All 7 of them?
Including Jonathan?
You mean there are only 7 ijaws with PhD?
Re: Governor Dickson Offers Automatic Employment To All Ijaw Phd Holders by erico2k2(m): 1:17pm On May 04, 2019
Cryomancer:
Nice gesture...

But what then will happen to the young ones with 2nd class and 3rd class degrees who are becoming a tool to be used by the devil due to unemployment and corruption in the economy?

The children of these elites don't need a PhD to secure a job in any government ministries but reverse is the case for a common man who's father is nobody..... Nigeria is a big mistake.!!
U got to start from somewhere even the great River Nile has its source from a small drip up in the mountains.

1 Like

Re: Governor Dickson Offers Automatic Employment To All Ijaw Phd Holders by erico2k2(m): 1:18pm On May 04, 2019
Luvinghubby:

Stop hating!
Bayelsa is not the ancestral home of the ijaws
where is it then?
Re: Governor Dickson Offers Automatic Employment To All Ijaw Phd Holders by mikolo80: 1:19pm On May 04, 2019
Harrymig1:
Nice one
yeah
Let's just employ ppl whether they're relevant or not
Re: Governor Dickson Offers Automatic Employment To All Ijaw Phd Holders by Secjohnkerry: 1:24pm On May 04, 2019
Greenarrow01:
This is craziness .. Is he just trying to score a cheap political point or what.
Cos there should be a need for a post, before you can employ.. Imagine the state having 500plus PhD holders and all are employed on 200k to do almost nothing.
I just dont even understand.. How can you say you are giving appointment to all PhD holders. No selection process nothing... Both mathematics PhD holders, PhD in Igbo language, PhD in performing arts etc.
Some MSC students and even bsc holders are even better than the PhD guys.
I am not hating thou..

Bros no reason am, na teaching job him d give them.
Re: Governor Dickson Offers Automatic Employment To All Ijaw Phd Holders by mikolo80: 1:25pm On May 04, 2019
Harrymig1:
Nice one
yeah
Let's just employ ppl whether they're relevant or not abi
Too much money
Re: Governor Dickson Offers Automatic Employment To All Ijaw Phd Holders by Olumighthy: 1:30pm On May 04, 2019
Nice move by Dickson. Bayelsa or any other state can do same, just that our leaders are greedy....
Re: Governor Dickson Offers Automatic Employment To All Ijaw Phd Holders by IMASTEX: 1:35pm On May 04, 2019
Greenarrow01:
This is craziness .. Is he just trying to score a cheap political point or what.
Cos there should be a need for a post, before you can employ.. Imagine the state having 500plus PhD holders and all are employed on 200k to do almost nothing.
I just dont even understand.. How can you say you are giving appointment to all PhD holders. No selection process nothing... Both mathematics PhD holders, PhD in Igbo language, PhD in performing arts etc.
I am not hating thou..
I guess you mean 200k annually! E clair say you forget, this is Niaja. All what you see & hear are nothing but politics. Let him share a piece of the cake to whoever in whatever disguise. After the money will still be spent regardless. Was he not the same person giving House of assembly gangsters life pension. Niaja is already a failed state! Just pay less attention to political issues & concentrate on how you can make money or alternatively leave the shiithole for good.
Re: Governor Dickson Offers Automatic Employment To All Ijaw Phd Holders by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:39pm On May 04, 2019
Are there PhD holders without jobs?
Re: Governor Dickson Offers Automatic Employment To All Ijaw Phd Holders by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 04, 2019
wunaESQ:

AM OUT
lol
Re: Governor Dickson Offers Automatic Employment To All Ijaw Phd Holders by MyGeneration(m): 1:58pm On May 04, 2019
asuustrike1:

How? So he should employ those from other tribes without considering his own?
Guy reason am now. Imagine if Lagos decide to do same or Wike decides to employ all ikwerre or Buhari does it to all Fulani.

No tribe or man is an island
Re: Governor Dickson Offers Automatic Employment To All Ijaw Phd Holders by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 04, 2019
MyGeneration:

Guy reason am now. Imagine if Lagos decide to do same or Wike decides to employ all ikwerre or Buhari does it to all Fulani.

No tribe or man is an island
Why didn't you add Enugu, Abia, Cross river and Jigawa. Do these employ non indigenes that your aforementioned states?
Re: Governor Dickson Offers Automatic Employment To All Ijaw Phd Holders by MyGeneration(m): 2:07pm On May 04, 2019
asuustrike1:

Why didn't you add Enugu, Abia, Cross river and Jigawa. Do these employ non indigenes that your aforementioned states?
We are not fighting. But guy reason am. He is not just employing non indegenes but strictly ijaws even ones from other states. Its wrong.

That's another form of racism/tribalism.

If u want to employ your kinsmen alone do it codedly. There's no need rubbing it all over our faces.

Imagine if u see a job opening in Lagos and amongst the qualifications you see Only For Yoruba's. Would u feel happy with it?

Considering the fact that the school they are employing them to is going to teach every Nigerian, make it obvious too by saying admission into the school is for only ijaws

1 Like

Re: Governor Dickson Offers Automatic Employment To All Ijaw Phd Holders by biztip: 2:12pm On May 04, 2019
an employment DT he will owe then for months. most of our governors should be gatemen
Re: Governor Dickson Offers Automatic Employment To All Ijaw Phd Holders by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 04, 2019
MyGeneration:

We are not fighting. But guy reason am. He is not just employing non indegenes but strictly ijaws even ones from other states. Its wrong.

That's another form of racism/tribalism.

If u want to employ your kinsmen alone do it codedly. There's no need rubbing it all over our faces.

Imagine if u see a job opening in Lagos and amongst the qualifications you see Only For Yoruba's. Would u feel happy with it?

Considering the fact that the school they are employing them to is going to teach every Nigerian, make it obvious too by saying admission into the school is for only ijaws
I agree with your submission. The advertisements was unnecessary in the first place. Many states are doing theirs codedly without making any noise. But again he had just saved some persons the stress of applying for lecturing job over there.

1 Like

Re: Governor Dickson Offers Automatic Employment To All Ijaw Phd Holders by adonis89(m): 2:23pm On May 04, 2019
Oma307:
nice development, what about those with master degree
he's giving out employment to master degree holders in the bayelsa medical university. He recently employed 1000 bsc youths into the civil service, almost all the beneficiaries were ordinary ppl with no government connections. They passed tru 2 exams b4 de were selected. 2 of my brothers were beneficiaries
Re: Governor Dickson Offers Automatic Employment To All Ijaw Phd Holders by adonis89(m): 2:28pm On May 04, 2019
IMASTEX:

I guess you mean 200k annually! E clair say you forget, this is Niaja. All what you see & hear are nothing but politics. Let him share a piece of the cake to whoever in whatever disguise. After the money will still be spent regardless. Was he not the same person giving House of assembly gangsters life pension. Niaja is already a failed state! Just pay less attention to political issues & concentrate on how you can make money or alternatively leave the shiithole for good.
OGA u ppl should read , he rejected d bill seeking life pension for lawmakers

1 Like

Re: Governor Dickson Offers Automatic Employment To All Ijaw Phd Holders by SoNature(m): 2:30pm On May 04, 2019
Greenarrow01:
I am not hating thou..

Don't mind the senseless leaders.
After over-staffing the civil service, they will start crying that they cannot pay salaries (minimum wage).
Bayelsa, a oil-producing state of 9 local government areas, still owes workers salaries.
Nigeria is not only home to docile youths, it is also the habitat of directionless leaders.
Re: Governor Dickson Offers Automatic Employment To All Ijaw Phd Holders by scholes0(m): 2:30pm On May 04, 2019
Luvinghubby:

Stop hating!
Bayelsa is not the ancestral home of the ijaws

It is not the ancestral home of all Ijaws, but it is the home for the Ijaws in those states i mentioned earlier.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Dickson Offers Automatic Employment To All Ijaw Phd Holders by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 04, 2019
adonis89:
he's giving out employment to master degree holders in the bayelsa medical university. He recently employed 1000 bsc youths into the civil service, almost all the beneficiaries were ordinary ppl with no government connections. They passed tru 2 exams b4 de were selected. 2 of my brothers were beneficiaries
wow, that's lovely. how come people are saying he is not working? I fear people ooo
Re: Governor Dickson Offers Automatic Employment To All Ijaw Phd Holders by Lordtunji(m): 3:06pm On May 04, 2019
Employ them to owe them salaries abi
Re: Governor Dickson Offers Automatic Employment To All Ijaw Phd Holders by Pavarottii(m): 3:18pm On May 04, 2019
2fine2fast:
Very commendable gesture.
But I will like to believe that Bayelsa state which he governs is entirely made of Ijaws. As he was elected and responsible to Bayelsa state in its entirety and not his Ijaw tribe.
Definately it's all tribe in bayelsa... But from other states u must be knew.
Re: Governor Dickson Offers Automatic Employment To All Ijaw Phd Holders by zoedew: 3:45pm On May 04, 2019
One street forever says it all!
Re: Governor Dickson Offers Automatic Employment To All Ijaw Phd Holders by ud4u: 5:25pm On May 04, 2019
Nice one brother, whether good or bad people must criticize
Re: Governor Dickson Offers Automatic Employment To All Ijaw Phd Holders by riczy(m): 5:42pm On May 04, 2019
Greenarrow01:
Some MSC students and even bsc holders are even better than the PhD guys.ppl like u ar d real pbm of dis country!!! Y nt appreciate him first,d major drive for youth restiveness in d region is unemployment, even if they end up doing nothing, let dt be their benediction for being a Niger deltan!
I am not hating thou..
ppl like u ar d real pbm of dis nation! D no 1 drive to restiveness is unemployment, even if they end up doing nothing let dt be their benediction for being a Niger deltan!
Re: Governor Dickson Offers Automatic Employment To All Ijaw Phd Holders by Ugo4hotish(m): 5:50pm On May 04, 2019
tsfisheriesm:
plz explain

Have you been to Izombe (Izon ibe), Oguta LGA Imo State before?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Urges Supreme Court To Reverse Lyon’s Sack / TB Joshua: I Never Said Orji Uzor Kalu Would Be Nigeria’s Next President In 2023 / Boko Haram Cuts Off Network In Geidam, Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.