Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,256 members, 7,829,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

See The Lives Of Tonto Dike, Linda Ikeji And Mercy Johnson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Lives Of Tonto Dike, Linda Ikeji And Mercy Johnson (1775 Views)

Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child / Linda Ikeji And Afeez Agoro, Tallest Man In Nigeria Meet (Photos) / Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Lives Of Tonto Dike, Linda Ikeji And Mercy Johnson by Biodun556(m): 11:05am On May 04, 2019
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Lives Of Tonto Dike, Linda Ikeji And Mercy Johnson by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:15am On May 04, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

They are the real life basket mouths. Their marital love holds no water (husbands).

grin grin grin
Re: See The Lives Of Tonto Dike, Linda Ikeji And Mercy Johnson by phelonrays: 11:19am On May 04, 2019
I love that advise...
"DON'T BE A TONTO OR IKEJI...but be A MERCY" kiss me quick 2019

3 Likes

Re: See The Lives Of Tonto Dike, Linda Ikeji And Mercy Johnson by phelonrays: 11:19am On May 04, 2019
I love that advise...
"DON'T BE A TONTO OR IKEJI...but be A MERCY" kiss me quick 2019
Re: See The Lives Of Tonto Dike, Linda Ikeji And Mercy Johnson by Harrymig1(m): 11:40am On May 04, 2019
Sad
Re: See The Lives Of Tonto Dike, Linda Ikeji And Mercy Johnson by Godmother(f): 12:01pm On May 04, 2019
Well said, but don't be a Mercy either, be you, an improving version of you. We don't know what Mercy's journey i s all about. That she doesn't come to social media doesn't mean she's having it rosy.

She might be having it tougher than those two combined or be having the time of her life. Let's just learn to live our own lives and pray for the best.

Check my signature for FREE information on pure water and plastic bottle recycling

5 Likes

Re: See The Lives Of Tonto Dike, Linda Ikeji And Mercy Johnson by meobizy(f): 12:49pm On May 04, 2019
So this is what jobless lazy youths do in their spare time.
Re: See The Lives Of Tonto Dike, Linda Ikeji And Mercy Johnson by sirtuler(m): 3:37pm On May 04, 2019
Well said bro
Re: See The Lives Of Tonto Dike, Linda Ikeji And Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 04, 2019
Godmother:
Well said, but don't be a Mercy either, be you, an improving version of you. We don't know what Mercy's journey i s all about. That she doesn't come to social media doesn't mean she's having it rosy.

She might be having it tougher than those two combined or be having the time of her life. Let's just learn to live our own lives and pray for the best.

Check my signature for FREE information on pure water and plastic bottle recycling

Thank you Godmother smiley

2 Likes

Re: See The Lives Of Tonto Dike, Linda Ikeji And Mercy Johnson by DRPAIT123(m): 4:42pm On May 04, 2019
What goes around comes around
Re: See The Lives Of Tonto Dike, Linda Ikeji And Mercy Johnson by TANID(m): 7:01pm On May 04, 2019
Hmmm
Re: See The Lives Of Tonto Dike, Linda Ikeji And Mercy Johnson by ShinqRambq: 7:10pm On May 04, 2019
Pot,Cup,spoon they are all kitchen-wares but serve different purposes.If not for that ugly man that snatched Mercy from the cold hands of Hoeloshoism.

Tueh

(1) (Reply)

Fear Of FBI? Mompha Deletes All Instagram Posts / Watch The Moment Housemates Shows Off Their Favorite Knacking Positions, Queen's / Nollywood Actor, Michael Duru In Tears After N5m Gift From Prophet Jeremiah Fufe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.