Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

How To Burn Calories And Stay Fit Forever - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Burn Calories And Stay Fit Forever (1465 Views)

5 Tricks To Burn More Calories And Keep Improving / 3 Effective Techniques To Burn Calories / 20 Bizarre Ways To Burn Calories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Burn Calories And Stay Fit Forever by jmakinde(m): 7:00pm On Sep 20, 2010
This is a 70 page Ebook in PDF Form that tells you how to burn calories and stay fit forever.

I am going to tell you something now that will make you cry. When it comes to food, when people talk about a CALORIE they really are talking about a KILO-CALORIE! YES! 1,000 calories. When they say that slice of bread with butter is 300 calories - that = 300,000 CALORIES!!!!

Look it up - Google it - Ask it - Bing it to death!

But when you LOSE a CALORIE you LOSE 1,000 CALORIES!!!!!

All overweight people know how important it is to burn calories. But how can you lose weight permanently? The excellent fitness eBook, “How To Burn Calories And Stay Fit … Forever” teaches how to burn calories effectively. This powerful, 70-page eBook is full of effective tips on how you can lose those unwanted pounds, stay fit, and enjoy a great figure with excellent health throughout your life.

Interested drop your email ad for details
Re: How To Burn Calories And Stay Fit Forever by jmakinde(m): 8:46am On Sep 21, 2010
This is a 70 page Ebook in PDF Form that tells you how to burn calories and stay fit forever.

I am going to tell you something now that will make you cry. When it comes to food, when people talk about a CALORIE they really are talking about a KILO-CALORIE! YES! 1,000 calories. When they say that slice of bread with butter is 300 calories - that = 300,000 CALORIES!!!!

Look it up - Google it - Ask it - Bing it to death!

But when you LOSE a CALORIE you LOSE 1,000 CALORIES!!!!!

All overweight people know how important it is to burn calories. But how can you lose weight permanently? The excellent fitness eBook, “How To Burn Calories And Stay Fit … Forever” teaches how to burn calories effectively. This powerful, 70-page eBook is full of effective tips on how you can lose those unwanted pounds, stay fit, and enjoy a great figure with excellent health throughout your life.

Interested drop your email ad for details
Re: How To Burn Calories And Stay Fit Forever by sovendieu(m): 1:16pm On Sep 23, 2010
So many people have come out with different ways of burning calories but only a handful of these ways do work but the problem is staying like that forever without gaining weight anymore. this has been the most challenging aspect of the different methods people suggest on how one could burn calories and stay fit forever. out of these curiosity i search the web to discover if there is no other way of burning calories without gaining weight again and then stay forever that way? I have good news for you today because i just came across this package that says;

177 ways to lose weight and burn calories and the secret of effectively lowering your cholesterol in 33 days or less.

The content of this package so far have been rewarding on my mother and father, so i would also like to share it with you if you are interested. please call me (Ndy) on 08038967870
Re: How To Burn Calories And Stay Fit Forever by Speedyconnect5: 12:13am On Apr 17, 2017
jmakinde pls i need your attention.
could u pls flash or whatsapp me on O9O963002O0? thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Health Effects Of GSM Masts / Ebola: What You Are Not Being Told / Amino Acid 3000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.