Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,416 members, 7,954,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:59 AM

Calamity Waiting To Happen In Portharcourt (pictures) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Calamity Waiting To Happen In Portharcourt (pictures) (315 Views)

Disaster Waiting To Happen At The Overhead Bridge In Ijesha Surulere / ATTENTION: Another Disaster Waiting To Happen In Agbor, Delta State (photos) / You Better Prepare — This Is What Is About to Happen Soon... [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Calamity Waiting To Happen In Portharcourt (pictures) by Samakus(m): 11:58am On May 04, 2019
Following a heavy windfall yesterday in Portharcourt, I saw this PHED high tension electric pole almost falling to the ground. Though there was no light as at the time of reporting this, but we all know how NEPA light usually happen.

If supply is restored and this pole falls, there's no doubt that people will be electrocuted. All attempts I have made to reach PHED Customer care lines gotten from PHED website has proved abortive as all were switched off ( probably because they don't work on Saturdays according to PHED website).

The scene of this impending calamity is Igba Estate, beside Jen Edith Schools, Rumunduru Portharcourt.

Mods can you push this to the front page please. Let's avert this calamity waiting to happen.

(1) (Reply)

Admission! Admission!! Admission!!! / I Need A Social Media Marketer / Shocking!!! Lady Who Died And Resurrected Posts On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.