Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,232 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

7 things you didn't know about writing your book - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 7 things you didn't know about writing your book (224 Views)

Top 7 Things That Consume Nigerians’ Money Most / 7 Things Every Man Must Know Before He Clocks 40 / 7 Things Every Man Must Know Before He Clocks 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 things you didn't know about writing your book by Dan2887: 1:25pm On May 04, 2019
Dreams do come true, if and only if you work the dream.

I know how much you've been dreaming of writing your own book and adding an "author" to your portfolio but what's stopping you?

Could it be because you have tried to do it all by yourself?

An African proverb says, "If you want to go fast go alone, but if you want to go far go with others."

Dear soon-to-be author, the journey of writing your book should never be embarked alone.

I'm here to hold you by the hand, give you the firm yet gentle push you need until you birth that book. Together we can smash this book goal.

Can't wait to get to writing that book and finishing it in no time? Then send a Whatsapp message to 08166411545

Wondering what you will learn in this class. Here is a sneak peek:

�How to move from 'I wish to write a book' to 'I wrote a book'

�The big WHY to writing a book.

�The 5 things you didn't know about writing a book.

Did I say the class is free? Oh yea, you read that well. Absolutely freeeeeee!

� Wednesday, 8th of May, 2019.
⌚8:00 PM (Nigerian Time)

Hop into the Soon-to-be Authors' hub as the spaces are filling up super faster than the speed of light...

Start your journey to becoming a published author by sending a Whatsapp message to 08166411545.

I can't wait to have you in class.

To your book success,

Daniel C. Emmanuel

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: “most Of You Against Tonto Dikeh Are In Bad Marriages” – Anita Joseph / New Rules To Protect Local Govt Funds From Governors / Get Full Body To Body Massage Services Center In Hauz Khas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.