Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:22 PM

Hepatitis B Diet - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hepatitis B Diet (270 Views)

Does Hepatitis C Has Cure? / HEPATITIS B: FOODS THAT ARE GOOD FOR CARRIERS / My Daughter And I Got Cured Of Hepatitis B But I Later Developed Ulcer, Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hepatitis B Diet by mendez4Jesus: 1:25pm On May 04, 2019
Good afternoon. I need help please. I have an 80+ grandma who has hepatitis B. She is weak, doesn't eat regularly and hasn't been her usual self lately. We have seen doctors and she has been referred to a consultant who will see her on Thursday next week. Tests have also been conducted; some results ready and others not out yet. At this point, I need to know what diet she can be placed on since at this stage she is a bit picky. ( She doesn't eat rice, beans, and a whole lot more....she only takes semi solid food). I know that hepatitis patients are usually placed on diet. Is there anyone who has an old folk with similar condition or is there any dietician in the house who can help out? Thanks
Re: Hepatitis B Diet by emerged01(m): 1:45pm On May 04, 2019
Wait for the consultant to give you full details on hepatitis diet. For now let her do without fried food.
Re: Hepatitis B Diet by Amarring: 2:59pm On May 04, 2019
She has to eat a lot of wholegrains and if she has Ulcer too then she also needs Aloe Vera. In less than a month she'd barely notice anything

(1) (Reply)

Achieve Pregnancy Today Correct Hormone Imbalance / Get Rid Of Sturborn Staphylococcus Bacteria With Monolaurin / #getbayoakidney

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.