Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Dating For Women Born With Congenital Defects - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Dating For Women Born With Congenital Defects (262 Views)

Strictly Working Singles Dating For Serious Relationship In View Of Marriage / October Born Lovelies, Gather Here / Lagos Dating For Working Class And Serious Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dating For Women Born With Congenital Defects by jjane(f): 2:08pm On May 04, 2019
Are you a lady born woth congenital defects that seem to limit your chances of getting a suitable man to date? Have Doctors declared you medically unable to have babies? Do you have Vagina Agenesis or any kind of reproductive defect? Not to worry. You're beautifully and wonderfully made. What's even more? You're special and unique and there are men looking to meet you.

Just send a pm, and i'll add you to whatsapp group. You just talk to everyone in the group until you think there's a liking for a particular gentleman, then you can write them personally or they write you too. That's it. You can find love too today. They understand what you bring to the table and they want you.

NOTE: Please do not drop your number on here. Just send a PM and i'll try to respond as soon as possible.

Yes, i'm an old member, but for the sake of privacy and trolls i have created this new moniker.

(1) (Reply)

7 Things That Can Destroy Your Relationship Without Remedy. / Sagittarius Fellow Lets Hook Up / Ladies Ready For Polygamy Report Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.