Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Yahoo Boy Sends Davido A Message - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yahoo Boy Sends Davido A Message (60252 Views)

Sophia Momodu Sends Davido Money (Photo) / "Las Las We Go Go Village" - Bbnaija's Tochi Cries As He Sends Davido N1 Million / Burna Boy Sends Message To Davido "FEM" After FIGHT In Ghana(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Sends Davido A Message by greggng: 4:27pm On May 04, 2019
I am not surprise cos every time wire me money...n.a. only wire wire you sing about and also wellsfargo ...only Yahoo boys use that term...also you are a cultist so I don't exonerate you from crime...you are a G
Re: Yahoo Boy Sends Davido A Message by SarkinYarki: 4:27pm On May 04, 2019
0ppa:
I wonder what MicroSoft will do when they are fully aware that one of their packages (Yahoo Mail) is used conversely to mean a fraudulent activity, and the Nigerian media are not thinking of starting to stop.

Microsoft has never owned Yahoo mail at any point please ..Microsoft mail service was MSN Hotmail

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Sends Davido A Message by HardEvidence: 4:29pm On May 04, 2019
Lol!!! This reminds me of one cultist that was apprehended, and when he was asked the reason why he joined, he replied that it was because he thought that he would get the chance to meet Davido grin grin grin

Anyways, if you are serious to start earning money online (and perhaps even passively), then you definitely need to check out this thread below.

Here's the link: https://www.nairaland.com/5129433/how-earn-money-online-passively

There's also a free eBook offer (for a limited time period only).
Re: Yahoo Boy Sends Davido A Message by Enskynelson(m): 4:29pm On May 04, 2019
Did any of you notice the time Davido sent the reply? Was it accidental? 4:19am
Re: Yahoo Boy Sends Davido A Message by RexTramadol1: 4:29pm On May 04, 2019
All of una

Same same
Re: Yahoo Boy Sends Davido A Message by kingjrofficial(m): 4:30pm On May 04, 2019
Scammers every where...
EFCC Are always embarrassing y'all..
#nonsensebusiness
Re: Yahoo Boy Sends Davido A Message by Aboguede(m): 4:34pm On May 04, 2019
Omo obo gbaga cox the guy sound suspicious
Re: Yahoo Boy Sends Davido A Message by Femeto: 4:38pm On May 04, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Sends Davido A Message by chris31(m): 4:38pm On May 04, 2019
One of Davido boy will get back to the guy to no wether his serious
No be money matter again?
Re: Yahoo Boy Sends Davido A Message by LowerPriceData0(m): 4:41pm On May 04, 2019
Re: Yahoo Boy Sends Davido A Message by idonhammer: 4:42pm On May 04, 2019
Upcoming Yahoo boy...He still dey learn work.
Re: Yahoo Boy Sends Davido A Message by Legendguru: 4:43pm On May 04, 2019
hmmm
Re: Yahoo Boy Sends Davido A Message by Quorax: 4:47pm On May 04, 2019
0ppa:
I wonder what MicroSoft will do when they are fully aware that one of their packages (Yahoo Mail) is used conversely to mean a fraudulent activity, and the Nigerian media are not thinking of starting to stop.
is micro soft the new owner of yahoo mail?
Re: Yahoo Boy Sends Davido A Message by jaxxy(m): 4:55pm On May 04, 2019
Davido does deals sm maybe shady bt no reason for him to do yahoo.
Re: Yahoo Boy Sends Davido A Message by BravoDe: 4:57pm On May 04, 2019
0ppa:
Ya ignorant... sorry to say...check the dictionary for the meaning of yahoo
Re: Yahoo Boy Sends Davido A Message by Wizdre: 5:19pm On May 04, 2019
Barunda, na laugh make you dey laugh joor. Him think say you be J- man like him ni. Jaiye e love joor.
Re: Yahoo Boy Sends Davido A Message by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 04, 2019
Re: Yahoo Boy Sends Davido A Message by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 04, 2019
Davido does pick up for Yahoo boys na, he's a citizen of the US, and has loads of cash, so it's snowing easy thing for him. E just dey form.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Sends Davido A Message by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 04, 2019
jaxxy:
Davido does deals sm maybe shady bt no reason for him to do yahoo.
Davido does pick up for Yahoo boys. He's a citizen of US
Re: Yahoo Boy Sends Davido A Message by jaxxy(m): 6:21pm On May 04, 2019
charliboy654:

Davido does pick up for Yahoo boys. He's a citizen of US

He can’t mess himself up for coins abeg. The us can trace most of these transactions especially within the states.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Sends Davido A Message by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 04, 2019
BravoDe:

Ya ignorant... sorry to say...check the dictionary for the meaning of yahoo
No, do not apologise, even if your actions were done sternly, you made your point. The denotation of Yahoo has nothing to do with its etymology. History has it that early Nigerian scammers used Yahoo Mail to defraud people and that is how the name got its connotation.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Sends Davido A Message by EmekaBlue(m): 6:46pm On May 04, 2019
charliboy654:
Davido does pick up for Yahoo boys na, he's a citizen of the US, and has loads of cash, so it's snowing easy thing for him. E just dey form.
I believe this. That guy sending him message knows that
Re: Yahoo Boy Sends Davido A Message by LordTrezy(m): 7:24pm On May 04, 2019
0ppa:
So it's now Microsoft that owns Yahoo Mail, let David Filo and Jerry Yang catch you
Re: Yahoo Boy Sends Davido A Message by trapQ: 10:29pm On May 04, 2019
This thread is about Yahoo but feel free to show your stupidity.
ednut1:
Most of these women they scam are lonely. No child no husband. Forming femist upandan
Re: Yahoo Boy Sends Davido A Message by trapQ: 10:33pm On May 04, 2019
There's nothing Savage there, David is indirectly supporting him as that line "am j a Yahoo boy" is a diss song by Naira Marley to Simi on "Yahoo Yahoo" of which Davido took sides with Naira Marley already.
jaymee0:
Savage! Lol..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji's Elder Sister And Niece (Photos) / Sina Rambo Adeleke Weds In Court (Photos) / Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.