Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Jesus Turned Water To Alcoholic Wine Not Non-alcoholic – Femi Aribisala - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Turned Water To Alcoholic Wine Not Non-alcoholic – Femi Aribisala (514 Views)

Only Fools Say There’s No God, Jesus Turned My Shame To Celebration –Ooni Of Ife / Femi Aribisala: How I Stopped The Rain At My Niece's Wedding / Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Turned Water To Alcoholic Wine Not Non-alcoholic – Femi Aribisala by NFFGG: 3:27pm On May 04, 2019
News

Jesus Turned Water To Alcoholic Wine Not Non-Alcoholic – Femi Aribisala

—Says Jesus drank alcohol when on earth, quoted scriptures

* preaches against self righteousness , saying Many Christians are more righteous than Jesus;

Read more http://www.starnews.com.ng/jesus-turned-water-to-alcoholic-wine-not-non-alcoholic-femi-aribisala/
Re: Jesus Turned Water To Alcoholic Wine Not Non-alcoholic – Femi Aribisala by sarrki(m): 3:31pm On May 04, 2019
Aribisala leave my Jesus alone

Go do your politics

Lack of free money don dey make you Kolo
Re: Jesus Turned Water To Alcoholic Wine Not Non-alcoholic – Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 04, 2019
The Africa style of drunkenness and its mentality has enveloped this man completely. He has a reputation of spilling gibberish. I am less amazed.
Re: Jesus Turned Water To Alcoholic Wine Not Non-alcoholic – Femi Aribisala by seunmsg(m): 4:16pm On May 04, 2019
The idea of a nonalcoholic wine is modern day creation. Wine is always alcoholic. Jesus turned water to alcoholic wine and that fact can’t be disputed. The description of events at the Cana wedding says it all.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Turned Water To Alcoholic Wine Not Non-alcoholic – Femi Aribisala by Yujin(m): 4:27pm On May 04, 2019
That's very correct. Alcohol or it's consumption is not a crime. The issue is actually when the consumer allows himself to be under it's influence. Outside that, alcohol is not bad. The same is to other natural herbs including tobacco and the popular fela menu. Lol. They are all products of nature.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Earth Has A Hole In Saudi Arabia,it Dept Is Unknown And Can Never Be Filled / Open Heaven Daily Devotional / � If You Are Not Personally Spiritual. These are the Church you must Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.