Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,805 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Breaking News: Boko Haram Seizes Military Base In Borno - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Boko Haram Seizes Military Base In Borno (2329 Views)

Boko Haram Seizes Shiroro, Rafi LGAs In Niger State / Book Haram Seizes Six Borno Town / Boko Haram Seizes 6 Borno Towns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Boko Haram Seizes Military Base In Borno by NFFGG: 4:16pm On May 04, 2019
Breaking News

Boko Haram seizes military base in Borno

Read more http://www.starnews.com.ng/gunmen-storm-daura-abducts-buharis-in-law/
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Seizes Military Base In Borno by Amuocha: 4:19pm On May 04, 2019
Sai Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Seizes Military Base In Borno by SarkinYarki: 4:19pm On May 04, 2019
Failed govt ..Buhari has made Nigeria the Somalia of West Africa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Seizes Military Base In Borno by HisMajesty1(m): 4:23pm On May 04, 2019
This must not be true.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Seizes Military Base In Borno by Xander85: 4:27pm On May 04, 2019
What were the soldiers doing when the bokos were laying siege to their base!?
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Seizes Military Base In Borno by goodnessme1(f): 4:38pm On May 04, 2019
grin
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Seizes Military Base In Borno by madmohamed(m): 5:07pm On May 04, 2019
NFFGG:
Breaking News

Boko Haram seizes military base in Borno

Read more http://www.starnews.com.ng/gunmen-storm-daura-abducts-buharis-in-law/
ok that y coward Nigerian army is crying like a bby
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Seizes Military Base In Borno by Ofunaofu: 5:09pm On May 04, 2019
No! this must not be true
I thought Boko Haram has been defeated technically
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Seizes Military Base In Borno by Olatunji1929: 5:34pm On May 04, 2019
we good people of borno say no to fake news bokoharam have been defeated stop lying say baba bullhary

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Seizes Military Base In Borno by Ladiesdoctor(m): 6:34pm On May 04, 2019
Why Boko Haram no go seize their base?
Instead of doing what they are supposed to do they were busy helping Buhari to rigged election.
Yeye dey smell.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Seizes Military Base In Borno by Xander85: 6:45pm On May 04, 2019
Ladiesdoctor:
Why Boko Haram no go seize their base?
Instead of doing what they are supposed to do they were busy helping Buhari to rigged election.
Yeye dey smell.

The chickens have come home to roost! smiley
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Seizes Military Base In Borno by TANID(m): 6:51pm On May 04, 2019
HisMajesty1:
This must not be true.
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Seizes Military Base In Borno by rusher14: 6:55pm On May 04, 2019
I see the children whose parents would mourn them very shortly, making derogatory comments.

If only you read the article, you would find there was an attempt which was repelled by the soldiers within the hour.

Furthermore, this report is incomplete, as it doesn't even give figures.

The summary is that, those who support Boko Haram would be victims eventually.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Seizes Military Base In Borno by dlondonbadboy: 7:08pm On May 04, 2019
Where is the commander in chief? Dead? Dying?
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Seizes Military Base In Borno by etrouble: 7:08pm On May 04, 2019
rusher14:
I see the children whose parents would mourn them very shortly making derogatory comments.

If only you read the article, you would find there was an attempt which was repelled by the soldiers within the hour.

Furthermore, this report is incomplete as it doesn't even give figures.

The summary is that, those who support Boko Haram would be victims eventually.

They have always been victims of war. They declared war in 1967 and by 1970 they have sacrificed over three million of their fathers and uncles to the Yoruba gods of Sango, Oya, Ogun, Aiyelala, Osun and Esu Odara. Millions of their sisters, aunties, nieces and cousins were also used as sex slaves, no wonder some of them look like half-Fulani, half-Hausa, half-Yoruba, half-Igala and half-Kanuri. They have been praying for war again, when they are ready they will declare war against the Federal Republic and the 1970 suspended Xmas party will start again. They will then screaming genocide. What do they expect in war? Hugs and kisses? Useless idiots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Seizes Military Base In Borno by SomeHenro: 7:30pm On May 04, 2019
Army have recovered the base. Silver Bird News confirmed it.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Seizes Military Base In Borno by BabaIbo: 9:01pm On May 04, 2019
Hmmmm...

BTW, A Professor started his class on a very serious Topic. The moment he turned towards the blackboard, one of the students whistled.
He turned, looked at the class and asked the Whistler's name. No one answered.
The Professor peacefully kept the Pen in his pocket saying: "Lecture ends here. I'll tell you a story to utilise the remaining time".
Everyone became interested.
"Yesterday night I tried hard to sleep, but it was miles away from my eyes, so I thought I'd better get petrol in my car, which will save my time next morning and might induce sleep.
After having my tank full, I started roaming in that area, enjoying the
peace of a traffic free ride.
Suddenly, on the corner I saw a girl who was as young and beautiful as the clothes she was wearing. Must have been returning from a party.
Out of courtesy, I turned my car towards her and asked if I may be of any help. She asked me if I could
drop her to her home, she'll be very obliged, to which I agreed.
She sat in the front seat with me. We started talking, and to my amazement she was very intelligent, had control on many topics which many youngsters don't.
When we reached her address, she admitted my courteous nature and behavior and accepted that she had fallen in love with me.
I also admitted her intelligence and beauty and that I've also started liking her. I told her about my job
as a professor in the university.
The girl asked my number, which I gave her willingly. Then she asked me a favor, to which i couldn't have denied naturally.
She said that her brother is a student in the same university, and asked me to take care of him, since we'll be in a long relationship now.
I asked the name of the student. She said that I'll recognise him with one of his very prominent quality, He whistles a lot!
All eyes in the classroom turned towards the boy who had whistled.
The professor said:
"I didn't buy my Ph.D in Psychology..
I earned it.” Oya! Come out you stupid fool"

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Seizes Military Base In Borno by ruggedtimi(m): 11:49pm On May 04, 2019
I can confirm that a friend's brother who is a captain in the nigeria army was killed in that attack

(1) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Reveals Why Iran Bombed Ukrainian Plane That Killed 176 Persons / Kemi Olunloyo Revealed What Pre. Buhari Want To Read To Nigerians By 8PM Today. / Hausa Businessman Warns " Igbos Is The Engine That Runs Nigeria." VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.