Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

I Saw Buhari Missing During The Swearing-in - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Saw Buhari Missing During The Swearing-in (21921 Views)

President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) / IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts / Buhari Missing As Trump Meets Bukola Saraki For US Africa Strategy Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw Buhari Missing During The Swearing-in by Zombicmodz: 6:19pm On May 04, 2019
Always warm sour beans before you eat it..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw Buhari Missing During The Swearing-in by Enice(m): 6:20pm On May 04, 2019
OP, out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. Your heart is full of hatred for the president. How do you expect not to dream all these rubbish. Stop it before it consumes you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw Buhari Missing During The Swearing-in by tyup(m): 6:26pm On May 04, 2019
Guestlander:

A beegi. We have enough 419 seers in Nigeria.
I'm not a seer Mr
Re: I Saw Buhari Missing During The Swearing-in by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:28pm On May 04, 2019
[quote author=tyup post=78101867]Firstly i would say this ain't even about political sentiment or bigotry but just one of the should i say Gift of me naturally given by God

Just last Night I had a terrible dream shortly after meal and I went to sleep to cut the whole story short in that dream I saw a big gathering of people esp prominent people (Politicians so to say) inform of an inauguration ceremony and the award of re-elected Presidency was about to be given to Buhari but he was nowhere to be found. "The MC then kept saying while we await the president" most people gathered then started gossips between themselves as to where the president might have been at this point in time.....They waited and searched for Buhari but was nowhere to be found.....tho in my dream it wasn't clear if the man Died or was still on med vacation but he wasn't just around May 29

Like I said this isn't about political bigotry it's just a terrible dream I had.

#Lets_all_pray_for_Nigeria & that God have mercy on president Buhari

#Shalom

Op,if this dream comes to pass I owe you 3nights with a fresh banny in any hotel of your choice cry
Re: I Saw Buhari Missing During The Swearing-in by Ruman(m): 6:29pm On May 04, 2019
that should not disturb you. Because you be the one that will be missing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw Buhari Missing During The Swearing-in by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:29pm On May 04, 2019
tyup:
Firstly i would say this ain't even about political sentiment or bigotry but just one of the should i say Gift of me naturally given by God

Just last Night I had a terrible dream shortly after meal and I went to sleep to cut the whole story short in that dream I saw a big gathering of people esp prominent people (Politicians so to say) inform of an inauguration ceremony and the award of re-elected Presidency was about to be given to Buhari but he was nowhere to be found. "The MC then kept saying while we await the president" most people gathered then started gossips between themselves as to where the president might have been at this point in time.....They waited and searched for Buhari but was nowhere to be found.....tho in my dream it wasn't clear if the man Died or was still on med vacation but he wasn't just around May 29

Like I said this isn't about political bigotry it's just a terrible dream I had.

#Lets_all_pray_for_Nigeria & that God have mercy on president Buhari

#Shalom

Op,if this dream comes to pass I owe you 3nights with a fresh banny in any hotel of your choice cry
Re: I Saw Buhari Missing During The Swearing-in by tyup(m): 6:29pm On May 04, 2019
[quote author=Firstorderwizard post=78104834][/quote]

Lol I dont drink Alcohol @ all nor Fornicate

They'll kill my gifts

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Buhari Missing During The Swearing-in by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:31pm On May 04, 2019
tyup:

Lol I dont drink Alcohol @ all nor Fornicate

They'll kill my gifts

OK,I'll pay my 6months tithe in your church
Re: I Saw Buhari Missing During The Swearing-in by tyup(m): 6:32pm On May 04, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

OK,I'll pay my 6months tithe in your church
Ok sir
Re: I Saw Buhari Missing During The Swearing-in by netpro(m): 6:38pm On May 04, 2019
frbona:
the height of brainwashing
Who did this to you

What I can't tell is if you are foooling around OR simply intoxicated with delusion. Your hate towards President Buhari to the point of wishing him dead will never be acceptable to sane minds.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Saw Buhari Missing During The Swearing-in by Mrkenz: 6:47pm On May 04, 2019
Job Description

Our client a real estate company currently has an opening for Drivers

-Must Hold a Valid Driver License
-Must be able to speak good english
-Must have good customer sevice skills
-Must Reside In Lagos & Be Familiar with Lagos Environs.
-Must Be Ready To Resume Work As Soon As Possible (ASAP) When Call Upon At Any Time.
-Must not be older than 40 as at April 2019.
-Must be willing to work flexible hours

RENUMERATION/SALARY:
# 60,000 Naira per month

BENEFITS:
Pension
Health Insurance

Interested applicant should send their cv to : olamide@eoutsource.net
Re: I Saw Buhari Missing During The Swearing-in by frbona: 6:58pm On May 04, 2019
netpro:

What I can't tell is if you are foooling around OR simply intoxicated with delusion. Your hate towards President Buhari to the point of wishing him dead will never be acceptable to sane minds.
and you still believe you've said something reasonable
Re: I Saw Buhari Missing During The Swearing-in by Gorillacrew: 7:03pm On May 04, 2019
You for wait make the episode of the season film you they watch for your dream finish before tuning off. Make I tell you the ending.... After waiting for so long and they about giving the mantle to Oshinbajo, with a gengen sound at the background Bubu just showed up, flanked on the left by Abba Kyari and on the right by Alhaji Daura.
Re: I Saw Buhari Missing During The Swearing-in by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 04, 2019
I can confirm this.
I saw it too but my only PRAYER is that there'd be no war or chaos in the Nation. Let Peace reign.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Buhari Missing During The Swearing-in by etrouble: 7:11pm On May 04, 2019
SarkinYarki:
You call that a disturbing dream ? it's a very welcome Dream na

Several people that wished Buhari death have been buried. I pray you don't follow suit. Saraki tried, but God said NO. Whom God hath blessed, no idiot can curse.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw Buhari Missing During The Swearing-in by surveyProf(m): 7:11pm On May 04, 2019
Osibanjor take-over grin
Re: I Saw Buhari Missing During The Swearing-in by tyup(m): 7:14pm On May 04, 2019
HebronHF:
I can confirm this.
I saw it too but my only PRAYER is that there'd be no war or chaos in the Nation. Let Peace reign.

Nice bro thank God i've got a sensible one who's mind is quick to discern

I got the first confirmation of my dream when i read about his vacation extension.....hmmm
Re: I Saw Buhari Missing During The Swearing-in by SarkinYarki: 7:26pm On May 04, 2019
etrouble:

Several people that wished Buhari death have been buried. I pray you don't follow suit. Saraki tried, but God said NO. Whom God hath blessed, no idiot can curse.

Tell that to the innocent people Buhari bad leadership has killed !!!!!!!!Where did I wish him dead ? where did the dream said he died ?You think a Child of God like me is scared of evil people like you gerrout jare

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Buhari Missing During The Swearing-in by 9jaBloke: 8:59pm On May 04, 2019
If you sleep in a poorly ventilated room without power supply, you are bound to have nightmares even at daytime.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw Buhari Missing During The Swearing-in by archangel1(m): 9:18pm On May 04, 2019
If only this dream can be fulfilled. some citizens are ashamed having this man as their president.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Buhari Missing During The Swearing-in by olaolaking: 10:37pm On May 04, 2019
tyup:

Nah.....it's not even that

To me what I see and feels is that the blood of the innocent on the man's hand is just to much and they're really crying to God for Vengeance everyday

So I feel It's about time God wana hear their cry
Keep telling what God does not reveal the you and be saying it is GOD that send you.

By the time God have your time, people will beg for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw Buhari Missing During The Swearing-in by tyup(m): 10:40pm On May 04, 2019
olaolaking:
Keep telling what God does not reveal the you and be saying it is GOD that send you.

By the time God have your time, people will beg for you

And where and when did I say God revealed it to me undecided

Always use ur senses sad
Re: I Saw Buhari Missing During The Swearing-in by olaolaking: 10:50pm On May 04, 2019
tyup:

And where and when did I say God revealed it to me undecided

Always use ur senses sad
tyup:

To me what I see and feels is that the blood of the innocent on the man's hand is just to much and they're really crying to God for Vengeance everyday

Now you see yourself? Liar of all time. Many people like you who saw similar visions 4 years ago that the president would die before resumption to the office had died and forgotten.

You hav to clap for yourself that the type of dream you have is the one where bad things happen. You never dreamt that you make it in life. But you dream that someone die. That is how someone will also dream about your father.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw Buhari Missing During The Swearing-in by Texman21: 10:52pm On May 04, 2019
just reading through this thread you are going to know that we have brainwashed religious fools in this country
Re: I Saw Buhari Missing During The Swearing-in by tyup(m): 10:55pm On May 04, 2019
olaolaking:

tyup:

Now you see yourself? Liar of all time. Many people like you who saw similar visions 4 years ago that the president would die before resumption to the office had died and forgotten.

You hav to clap for yourself that the type of dream you have is the one where bad things happen. You never dreamt that you make it in life. But you dream that someone die. That is how someone will also dream about your father.

You're not just stupid.....I now see ur assimilation problem is Hereditary

Now i'll ask you one more time show me where I said God revealed somethings to me about Buhari

If English is ur problem you had better let me know sad
Re: I Saw Buhari Missing During The Swearing-in by olaolaking: 11:06pm On May 04, 2019
tyup:

You're not just stupid.....I now see ur assimilation problem is Hereditary

Now i'll ask you one more time show me where I said God revealed somethings to me about Buhari

If English is ur problem you had better let me know sad
You can back as you like. We know your type. You have said it that God want to answer some people's prayers.

You can back till tomorrow. It does not change the fact that you are a liar. Someone is about to dream about your mother too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw Buhari Missing During The Swearing-in by tyup(m): 11:12pm On May 04, 2019
olaolaking:
You can back as you like. We know your type. You have said it that God want to answer some people's prayers.

You can back till tomorrow. It does not change the fact that you are a liar. Someone is about to dream about your mother too

Lol now I can see where your problems are just starting from grin grin

It's actually Bark not Back like you've said multiple times

I should have understood you earlier that you needed help in understanding

sorry friend

1 Like

Re: I Saw Buhari Missing During The Swearing-in by haffaze777(m): 11:15pm On May 04, 2019
olaolaking:

The only reason that guy is having nightmare for buhari is because of his hatred,he hate buhari so much,nothing will give him more joy than his (buhari's) death,but guess what buhari will outlive most of them,see what he wrote about the man below

tyup:
buhari's plan to waste south east dwellers lives thr tanker explosion will not work...it wount

He knows he wount win hence deploying lot of tankers to SE esp Anambra lately to burn innocent pple

I spit on Buhari's bald head

Op,don't worry by this time next year buhari will still stay gidigba for Aso rock by God's grace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw Buhari Missing During The Swearing-in by olaolaking: 11:20pm On May 04, 2019
tyup:

Lol now I can see where your problems are just starting from grin grin

It's actually Bark not Back like you've said multiple times

I should have understood you earlier that you needed help in understanding

sorry buddy
Sorry for your stuppid asss.

You are not even intelligent nor mature enough for certain things. For you mind you have seen a dullard when there have been faulty grammar of kinds in almost all your posts.

You are such a stuppid type

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw Buhari Missing During The Swearing-in by tyup(m): 11:25pm On May 04, 2019
olaolaking:
Sorry for your stuppid asss.

You are not even intelligent nor mature enough for certain things. For you mind you have seen a dullard when there have been faulty grammar of kinds in almost all your posts.

You are such a stuppid type

It still doesn't change the fact that you're a stark illiterate with no sense of reasoning quick

You need alota help cause you're such a simpleton

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Buhari Missing During The Swearing-in by trueking: 11:39pm On May 04, 2019
All I can say is Let the will of God be done

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Grants Tinubu Access To Inspect Election Material / Photo Of Oil River Chiefs And Their Servants In The 1890s / Ateke Tom Unveiled As Grand Patron Of Messengers Of Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.