Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

I Saw Buhari Missing During The Swearing-in - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Saw Buhari Missing During The Swearing-in (21935 Views)

President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) / IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts / Buhari Missing As Trump Meets Bukola Saraki For US Africa Strategy Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw Buhari Missing During The Swearing-in by Nobody: 1:10am On Jun 06, 2019
This thread mustn’t die, keep it alive so some people’s lies and hate will keep following them

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Buhari Missing During The Swearing-in by abc115: 1:20am On Jun 06, 2019
Prophets of doom , wailers, sadists ffk, reno ,PDP, etc

1 Like

Re: I Saw Buhari Missing During The Swearing-in by Xzellentgraphic: 11:21am On Jun 06, 2019
Very useless set of haters...they said buhari will not win the election he won...lol.
They claimed he will not be sworn in...I laugh...he's now the president... You people can now go and replace him in death....because he will complete the 4year tenure...lop

3 Likes

Re: I Saw Buhari Missing During The Swearing-in by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 06, 2019
Where is this moronic op
Re: I Saw Buhari Missing During The Swearing-in by Bragalane: 12:13pm On Jun 06, 2019
You are no prophet you are plainly foolish n I don’t mean that as an insult, it is precisely what many PDP Igbos like you are on NL no more no less.
tyup:

God bless you bro......you seem to be the only reasonable person here and funny enough it's just only a dream I had nd it's just funny people are calling me a prophet of doom grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Saw Buhari Missing During The Swearing-in by tyup(m): 12:21pm On Jun 06, 2019
Bragalane:
You are no prophet you are plainly foolish n I don’t mean that as an insult, it is precisely what many PDP Igbos like you are on NL no more no less.

Your stupidity only makes you see/ feel only Igbos hate Buhari

For your Deemed info i'm from Darazo, Bauchi state and i'm in no way connected to anything igbo

In my own way I think you need more of help to transform you from your Simpleton nature cause it's obvious you lack Wisdom of comprehension. A dream is all I had plus is there any correlation with wishing Mr President dead Stop being foolish cause I remember telling people to Pray fr him
Re: I Saw Buhari Missing During The Swearing-in by livelymatilda22: 1:31pm On Jun 06, 2019
tyup:

No point arguing with y'all or clearing myself neither am i wishing Mr president evil...... but just wait, Look and watch things unfold

#Shalom
How far? In your own calender,is it not yet May 29?

God pass Man.

Re: I Saw Buhari Missing During The Swearing-in by livelymatilda22: 1:40pm On Jun 06, 2019
SarkinYarki:
You call that a disturbing dream ? it's a very welcome Dream na
Shame Don catch you.. God pass Man

Re: I Saw Buhari Missing During The Swearing-in by zibya: 4:52pm On Jun 06, 2019
Silasnwude did you also dream too? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shehu Sani: What An Ex-Governor Said About State Police While In & Out Of Office / Senate Backs Creation Of Edu State / 20 Fine Details Of 2017 Budget:N74m Aso Rock Rent, N94m For Tyres,N396m For Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.