Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Dammy Krane: Yahoo Boys Are African Music Promoters And Influencers - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dammy Krane: Yahoo Boys Are African Music Promoters And Influencers (23651 Views)

Dammy Krane Shows Off His Cars (Pictured) / Photo Of Dammy Krane In A Private Jet, Fans React / Jubilation As Dammy Krane Arrives Nigeria (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dammy Krane: Yahoo Boys Are African Music Promoters And Influencers by opebiboy: 8:07pm On May 04, 2019
mikeuz:

So now you have decided to be a thief because you have tasted hunger. Very Good Welldone.
The people that you steal from, are they the cause of your problems? The answer is obviously NO, but you have decided to cause innocent people pain so that they experience what you have experienced; WHAT A JUSTIFICATION OF YOUR ACTIONS.Somewhere in your head you still live under the bubble that someone or the system owes you a favor, and you think other youths that made it genuinely and legally had it dropped on their feets? many suffered like you, and still overcame to be successful, many are still suffering like you did, and your obvious advice to them is that they should be thieves like you.
Imagining a thief (yahoo boy) complaining that another thief ( Police ) is harrassing and oppressing them. They complain to the same Government and System that have failed them, and they have given up on.
There is no justification on earth, under earth or above earth to justify what you are doing. Insult me if you like, I feel you pain but BAD is BAD.
If you can start scamming Nigeria criminal politicians and government officials then maybe you can have a little justification, because you are taking back what belongs to the Nation.
So many genuine and legal Nigerians suffer each day because of your acts, some can even travel freely, some have died out of frustration.
FOR EVERY ACTION THERE IS AN EQUAL AND OPPOSITE REACTION.
Nothing is legal or legit. All money is dirty including that of Bill Gates. Behind every fortune is a crime and every single person on Forbes billionaire lists you think are inventors are all criminal. You know nothing man. No money is clean and yahoo is here to stay. Deal with it

2 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane: Yahoo Boys Are African Music Promoters And Influencers by pojophilius(m): 8:07pm On May 04, 2019
Nyamiri:
[s][/s]

I'll let you escape this time. You may not be lucky next time.
thunder fire you and your next time

Re: Dammy Krane: Yahoo Boys Are African Music Promoters And Influencers by Freshlorde: 8:11pm On May 04, 2019
Shut up them dey use am sing no be today you dickhead na so them dey use una Head dey do same thing with una but they make una own look worst go listen city girls season ft lil baby they said we the rappers we the scammers and the rest j.t was sentenced for fraud charges..many more Kodak meekmill the rest they also sing about it so try use your head
Topmaike007:
scam and then use it to sing just as how Olamide and likesh sang pata ni Logo Benz...bro you're dumb,abeg next time you should ask if talk remain
Re: Dammy Krane: Yahoo Boys Are African Music Promoters And Influencers by don4real18(m): 8:14pm On May 04, 2019
FuckThaMod:
Birds of the same feather
Birds of a feather
Re: Dammy Krane: Yahoo Boys Are African Music Promoters And Influencers by selemo: 8:45pm On May 04, 2019
Crime will soon be legalized in this black nation.. grin
Re: Dammy Krane: Yahoo Boys Are African Music Promoters And Influencers by Darevofpeace(m): 9:09pm On May 04, 2019
Hakeem12:
This one had a show in OAU, only about 20 showed up. Guy's lost relevance
plus you reporting makes 21.

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane: Yahoo Boys Are African Music Promoters And Influencers by stanbillion200(m): 9:20pm On May 04, 2019
What is even wrong with this one sef?
He should just close that topic before they open his bleep up during his theft issue in the US
Re: Dammy Krane: Yahoo Boys Are African Music Promoters And Influencers by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 04, 2019
But we know Dammy Krane to be a Yahoo boy in Ondo that year.
Re: Dammy Krane: Yahoo Boys Are African Music Promoters And Influencers by mayormick(m): 10:26pm On May 04, 2019
sweetrace:

It is greed and not employment rate.
Definitely, you have a point; greediness. Nevertheless frustration of not getting something to do that will serve as a constant source of income can lead to some awful decisions. As I said though, I am not in support at all. ignorance is not an excuse in law
Re: Dammy Krane: Yahoo Boys Are African Music Promoters And Influencers by mayormick(m): 10:28pm On May 04, 2019
babzo:

What has stealing $1 million got to do with unemployment or poverty?

Unemployment or no unemployment; a thief is a thief.

sure, I am not supporting yahoo just saying increase in employment rate can help in reducing it.
Re: Dammy Krane: Yahoo Boys Are African Music Promoters And Influencers by BilliBaron: 10:57pm On May 04, 2019
I think I lost my ATM card after reading this post.
Re: Dammy Krane: Yahoo Boys Are African Music Promoters And Influencers by obontami: 11:53pm On May 04, 2019
Starboytwo:
Go to Instagram, "Yahoo boys" own the industry now, they are owning the label, New and younger Arstist now have to call their names and tag them to gain momentum....

Some even have Dope Tracks of their own featuring A- List artist....Mass followers,and die hard fans...Artist gan dey "foh for them"....

True...
Re: Dammy Krane: Yahoo Boys Are African Music Promoters And Influencers by obontami: 11:57pm On May 04, 2019
Dude on a clout chase 'cos he's 'bout to drop a massive flop ass single. Motherfucker should go and Bleep himself nobody wanna Bleep with his wack ass songs.

Irrelevant thrash!
Re: Dammy Krane: Yahoo Boys Are African Music Promoters And Influencers by babzo(m): 12:22am On May 05, 2019
mayormick:
sure, I am not supporting yahoo just saying increase in employment rate can help in reducing it.

Bros, no matter how many jobs you have; there will be a lot of people not content with 200k a month, talkless of 40k a month. Their focus is N1 million per day without the skills nor patience to EVER achieve that in good ways; so they resort to stealing. Unfortunately their end is NEVER good.

2 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane: Yahoo Boys Are African Music Promoters And Influencers by menshowng(m): 2:31am On May 05, 2019
Rosay15:
You this boy ehn, you wey be say ur Bleep up still Dey hunt you. You for no talk about yahoo at all, they’re coming for me to reset that your brain.. lol
No mind am i jus de look am...wots even wrong wit these guy dem de talk am like say na legit work..stupi mad cow

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane: Yahoo Boys Are African Music Promoters And Influencers by chriscrosss(m): 2:50am On May 05, 2019
King of Yahoo boys.. Remember ,God saved you last year, you would have been in USA jail now..
Re: Dammy Krane: Yahoo Boys Are African Music Promoters And Influencers by opebiboy: 3:09am On May 05, 2019
babzo:

Bros, no matter how many jobs you have; there will be a lot of people not content with 200k a month, talkless of 40k a month. Their focus is N1 million per day without the skills nor patience to EVER achieve that in good ways; so they resort to stealing. Unfortunately their end is NEVER good.
nobody end is good..all men die so stop being jealous. Yahoo boys dont know you even exist, your hate is eating you deeply
Re: Dammy Krane: Yahoo Boys Are African Music Promoters And Influencers by babzo(m): 6:57am On May 05, 2019
opebiboy:
nobody end is good..all men die so stop being jealous. Yahoo boys dont know you even exist, your hate is eating you deeply

Lol.

No men have different ends. For some, death is the beginning of indescribable fear; for others the beginning of glory and rest.
Jealous how? I make more money than most yahoo boys and its made with peace of mind and Gods blessings!
My customers not only thank me, they keep coming back to give me more.
Re: Dammy Krane: Yahoo Boys Are African Music Promoters And Influencers by jojothaiv(m): 8:09am On May 05, 2019
G-Boys keep the game (musical industry) breathing.
Melvin Tobechukwu.
Re: Dammy Krane: Yahoo Boys Are African Music Promoters And Influencers by anonymous1759(m): 8:36am On May 05, 2019
Nyamiri:

Exonerated after going to jail or after refunding the stolen sum?

You lack sense and I doubt you can ever get sense.

Oga Shatap you're Bad Energy and a very useless son of your father. Was he convicted You must be a big fool. Because of hatred for yahoo boys you can't follow the story very well. All your thought was that he'll spend time in jail but your evil wish failed. Dammy krane was exonerated kapish he didn't refund anything. His promoters were the one responsible using a fraudulent credit card to book a flight for him that's why he was let go. Or he bribed the FBI? Nonsense Mofos. Always wishing for another Niggasto fail.
Re: Dammy Krane: Yahoo Boys Are African Music Promoters And Influencers by Nobody: 8:58am On May 05, 2019
Efcc should come and arrest this fool.
Re: Dammy Krane: Yahoo Boys Are African Music Promoters And Influencers by ikennamadu1(m): 10:52am On May 05, 2019
Rosay15:
You this boy ehn, you wey be say ur Bleep up still Dey hunt you. You for no talk about yahoo at all, they’re coming for me to reset that your brain.. lol

Read that poo you wrote and correct your self.. Rude mf
Re: Dammy Krane: Yahoo Boys Are African Music Promoters And Influencers by ikennamadu1(m): 10:53am On May 05, 2019
Swtcherries:
Efcc should come and arrest this fool.

Will you shut that gutter you call a mouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dammy Krane: Yahoo Boys Are African Music Promoters And Influencers by bosco9: 5:46pm On May 05, 2019
Well said Dammy krane, you are on point bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bambam Receives Aisha Buhari Award For Contribution To Entertainment Industry / Another Sextape Leak: Donna Lombardi Caught 'having It' With Co-star, Alex / Francis Agu Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.