Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,328 members, 7,957,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:48 PM

Dammy Krane: Yahoo Boys Are African Music Promoters And Influencers - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dammy Krane: Yahoo Boys Are African Music Promoters And Influencers (23740 Views)

Dammy Krane Shows Off His Cars (Pictured) / Photo Of Dammy Krane In A Private Jet, Fans React / Jubilation As Dammy Krane Arrives Nigeria (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dammy Krane: Yahoo Boys Are African Music Promoters And Influencers by StupidInyamiri: 6:59pm On May 04, 2019
For Mental Health Awareness Month, I want to take the time to let you know that it’s okay to be sad, mad, hurt, bitter, exhausted, disgusted, and fed up. It’s also okay to be happy, hopeful, cheerful, and bright. You’re in charge of your health. Be your own advocate.

Re: Dammy Krane: Yahoo Boys Are African Music Promoters And Influencers by anonymous1759(m): 7:06pm On May 04, 2019
Alhajiemeritus:
Is this not the guy that was arrested for wire fraud the other day?

And the same guy that was exonerated. Bad Belle always happy talking about the negative side. Children of Hate.

3 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane: Yahoo Boys Are African Music Promoters And Influencers by rhames(m): 7:07pm On May 04, 2019
CastedGist:
GistMore.com

After serious speculation about internet fraudsters, Nigerian singer, Dammy Krane claims yahoo boys are African music promoters and influencers.

See more; http://gistmore.com/yahoo-boys-are-african-music-promoters-and-influencers-dammy-krane

Are you one of them?
Re: Dammy Krane: Yahoo Boys Are African Music Promoters And Influencers by Freshlorde: 7:07pm On May 04, 2019
Sharap American rappers nor dey scam ?
Topmaike007:
That's why I don't listen to Nigeria poo called music again
Re: Dammy Krane: Yahoo Boys Are African Music Promoters And Influencers by anonymous1759(m): 7:09pm On May 04, 2019
Nyamiri:
Dammy craze is a thief who has been arrested by the US police for stealing. He is more popular as a thief than as an artiste.

He is only defending his colleagues.

Wasn't he exonerated Or he bribed the Yankee police?? Foolish children always happy to hear negative news. Go and re arrest him na. Nonsense
Re: Dammy Krane: Yahoo Boys Are African Music Promoters And Influencers by herakles: 7:09pm On May 04, 2019
Rosay15:
You this boy ehn, you wey be say ur Bleep up still Dey hunt you. You for no talk about yahoo at all, they’re coming for me to reset that your brain.. lol

I wish I could kiss your succulent lips cheesy
Re: Dammy Krane: Yahoo Boys Are African Music Promoters And Influencers by Topmaike007(m): 7:11pm On May 04, 2019
Freshlorde:
Sharap American rappers nor dey scam ?
scam and then use it to sing just as how Olamide and likesh sang pata ni Logo Benz...bro you're dumb,abeg next time you should ask if talk remain
Re: Dammy Krane: Yahoo Boys Are African Music Promoters And Influencers by traihit: 7:11pm On May 04, 2019
bgyhn1gt:
For latest Free RELATIONSHIP TIPS , WORLD News, Gist, Phone Reviews, Business and Blogging Tips.
77 SEX POSITIONS THAT WILL BLOW HIS MIND AND DESTROY HIS PENIS SEE VIDEOS AND PICTURES

[/b]

[b]

[b][/b]

The Site is Updated Everyday, we promise you won’t get Bored.

Uncle abi na aunty, you've got this all over the page. It's not proper please, in case you're unaware. Except you want to keep posting though you know it's wrong. Stop derailing the threads.
Re: Dammy Krane: Yahoo Boys Are African Music Promoters And Influencers by xtrim1: 7:12pm On May 04, 2019
He is right. Many of them came back to setup record labels in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane: Yahoo Boys Are African Music Promoters And Influencers by ositadima1(m): 7:14pm On May 04, 2019
ikezuora4689:
If I no do Yahoo wetin I gain....if I no buy benz and live comfortable... wetin I gain.... what did this useless Nigerian government expect us youth to do....u guys who critizing Yahoo have not test original poverty... when #50naira go be like 10k for you eye...I used to criticize Yahoo...bt after walking in the street of Lagos for 7 years searching for job...I received sense by force... imagine me first class graduate of petrol chemical engineer...I regret why I no start Yahoo when I dey school...I dey form serious student... forgetting that Nigeria companies no dey look certificate...Na how many people u knw on top matters... imagine entering one oil company in PH...the head of department where they post me to work is my former classmate in school...then in school my guy made 3rd class...bt him papa dey work for oil company...his salary is 600k... while me that made 1st class dey collect 70k.....for most of you that stays in PH u most knw that house rent there is something else...my house rent is 50k jst one room...and I have to transport my self to work everday with #200...after 2 months I resigned..use the small money I save to buy laptop and modern... transport myself to lagos go find my guys... work done start be that...so guys don't blame me.. blame the Nigeria system

50k for rent in PH?
Re: Dammy Krane: Yahoo Boys Are African Music Promoters And Influencers by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 04, 2019
Hakeem12:
This one had a show in OAU, only about 20 showed up. Guy's lost relevance

Your signature got me thinking

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane: Yahoo Boys Are African Music Promoters And Influencers by Nyamiri: 7:19pm On May 04, 2019
anonymous1759:

Wasn't he exonerated Or he bribed the Yankee police?? Foolish children always happy to hear negative news. Go and re arrest him na. Nonsense

Exonerated after going to jail or after refunding the stolen sum?

You lack sense and I doubt you can ever get sense.
Re: Dammy Krane: Yahoo Boys Are African Music Promoters And Influencers by kkkossy(m): 7:20pm On May 04, 2019
Facts
Re: Dammy Krane: Yahoo Boys Are African Music Promoters And Influencers by pojophilius(m): 7:26pm On May 04, 2019
Nyamiri:
Dammy craze is a thief who has been arrested by the US police for stealing. He is more popular as a thief than as an artiste.

He is only defending his colleagues.
But but who are you??his message is still more relevant than your stale news,,, una mission na to dey cry on nairaland, tears no dey Taya you??
Re: Dammy Krane: Yahoo Boys Are African Music Promoters And Influencers by Nyamiri: 7:30pm On May 04, 2019
[s]
pojophilius:

But but who are you??his message is still more relevant than your stale news,,, una mission na to dey cry on nairaland, tears no dey Taya you??
[/s]

I'll let you escape this time. You may not be lucky next time.
Re: Dammy Krane: Yahoo Boys Are African Music Promoters And Influencers by PussyKing(m): 7:31pm On May 04, 2019
EyezofGod120:
God bless all g boys Jor,,,buhari son is the 4th richest youth in the world,,pls I get sure USA picker o
Re: Dammy Krane: Yahoo Boys Are African Music Promoters And Influencers by PapaAdanna: 7:31pm On May 04, 2019
Please who is he.... Is he a tailor
Re: Dammy Krane: Yahoo Boys Are African Music Promoters And Influencers by daymol(m): 7:33pm On May 04, 2019
ds mumu sef wan trend...
Re: Dammy Krane: Yahoo Boys Are African Music Promoters And Influencers by sweetrace(f): 7:39pm On May 04, 2019
mayormick:
So far unemployment rate is still on the high side, don't know how yahoo will reduce among our youths. Not in support though

It is greed and not employment rate.
Re: Dammy Krane: Yahoo Boys Are African Music Promoters And Influencers by ofiko123(m): 7:39pm On May 04, 2019
Even though I don't support internet fraud in any way..the guy just spoke the plain truth..

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane: Yahoo Boys Are African Music Promoters And Influencers by babzo(m): 7:43pm On May 04, 2019
mayormick:
So far unemployment rate is still on the high side, don't know how yahoo will reduce among our youths. Not in support though

What has stealing $1 million got to do with unemployment or poverty?

Unemployment or no unemployment; a thief is a thief.
Re: Dammy Krane: Yahoo Boys Are African Music Promoters And Influencers by mikeuz(m): 7:57pm On May 04, 2019
ikezuora4689:
If I no do Yahoo wetin I gain....if I no buy benz and live comfortable... wetin I gain.... what did this useless Nigerian government expect us youth to do....u guys who critizing Yahoo have not test original poverty... when #50naira go be like 10k for you eye...I used to criticize Yahoo...bt after walking in the street of Lagos for 7 years searching for job...I received sense by force... imagine me first class graduate of petrol chemical engineer...I regret why I no start Yahoo when I dey school...I dey form serious student... forgetting that Nigeria companies no dey look certificate...Na how many people u knw on top matters... imagine entering one oil company in PH...the head of department where they post me to work is my former classmate in school...then in school my guy made 3rd class...bt him papa dey work for oil company...his salary is 600k... while me that made 1st class dey collect 70k.....for most of you that stays in PH u most knw that house rent there is something else...my house rent is 50k jst one room...and I have to transport my self to work everday with #200...after 2 months I resigned..use the small money I save to buy laptop and modern... transport myself to lagos go find my guys... work done start be that...so guys don't blame me.. blame the Nigeria system

So now you have decided to be a thief because you have tasted hunger. Very Good Welldone.
The people that you steal from, are they the cause of your problems? The answer is obviously NO, but you have decided to cause innocent people pain so that they experience what you have experienced; WHAT A JUSTIFICATION OF YOUR ACTIONS.Somewhere in your head you still live under the bubble that someone or the system owes you a favor, and you think other youths that made it genuinely and legally had it dropped on their feets? many suffered like you, and still overcame to be successful, many are still suffering like you did, and your obvious advice to them is that they should be thieves like you.
Imagining a thief (yahoo boy) complaining that another thief ( Police ) is harrassing and oppressing them. They complain to the same Government and System that have failed them, and they have given up on.
There is no justification on earth, under earth or above earth to justify what you are doing. Insult me if you like, I feel you pain but BAD is BAD.
If you can start scamming Nigeria criminal politicians and government officials then maybe you can have a little justification, because you are taking back what belongs to the Nation.
So many genuine and legal Nigerians suffer each day because of your acts, some can even travel freely, some have died out of frustration.
FOR EVERY ACTION THERE IS AN EQUAL AND OPPOSITE REACTION.

4 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane: Yahoo Boys Are African Music Promoters And Influencers by ahjerryboy1(m): 8:00pm On May 04, 2019
stated this does not automatic adapt the reputation of cyber fraud popularly called yahoo yahoo,
he is admist in the majority of fraudster, he was stating this to make yahoo things, exceeding advance beyond our own imagination

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibrahim Suleiman Gushes Over Linda Ejiofor His Wife: 'My Best Decision Of 2018' / Marlians, 30BG, Wizkid FC: Examining Celebrity Obsession And Toxic Followership / Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Mother's 58th Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.