Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,803 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

How To Make Money Writing From Home - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Make Money Writing From Home (4046 Views)

Work From Home Job Opportunity -- ONLINE SALE CONSULTANT / Make Money From Home During This Lockdown / Run A Business As A Copper From Home During This Corona Virus Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Money Writing From Home by Speak2klein: 7:07am On Aug 02, 2019
Yep they paid out yesterday and assignments are available now
Re: How To Make Money Writing From Home by Speak2klein: 12:50pm On Aug 04, 2019
Who else received this from Scribesbay?

Re: How To Make Money Writing From Home by somehow: 2:23pm On Aug 06, 2019
Are they truly back to paying and if I write up to 10 500 worded articles per day, will I get paid for all?

When my article is accepted without any message that I should modify any, does it mean it has been accepted?
Re: How To Make Money Writing From Home by Speak2klein: 1:26pm On Aug 07, 2019
somehow:
Are they truly back to paying and if I write up to 10 500 worded articles per day, will I get paid for all?

When my article is accepted without any message that I should modify any, does it mean it has been accepted?

Yes, they paid me what they owed last time. If all your 10 articles get accepted, you will be paid. No, I think they review 4 days or so after submission.
Re: How To Make Money Writing From Home by somehow: 1:52pm On Aug 07, 2019
4 DAYS AFTER SUBMISSION? that is not cool bro. so you'd be thinking you have written 12 articles within 4 days only to be told 8 was rejected a day to pay day?

Well, I hope they don't use these articles they rejected because I always save my work and get to search the web for them in case someone wants to play a fast one on me.

How many articles have you ever written in a full week and how much was paid to you if I may ask? (How many was accepted/paid for)
Speak2klein:

Yes, they paid me what they owed last time. If all your 10 articles get accepted, you will be paid. No, I think they review 4 days or so after submission.
Re: How To Make Money Writing From Home by MOIart(m): 9:43am On Aug 08, 2019
Speak2klein:

How will one know if one's work has been accepted?
Re: How To Make Money Writing From Home by Speak2klein: 3:50pm On Aug 08, 2019
MOIart:

How will one know if one's work has been accepted?

You will receive a mail. And you will see your earnings
Re: How To Make Money Writing From Home by somehow: 8:12am On Aug 10, 2019
Very inconsistent site
Re: How To Make Money Writing From Home by somehow: 7:35pm On Aug 12, 2019
They paid today.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NYSC Batch B Whatsapp Group For All 36 States! / CROSS River State Corpers, Batch A 2017. Stream 1 / Kaduna State Batch B 2014.let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.