Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Assistance With Content Delivery Via IP - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Assistance With Content Delivery Via IP (1281 Views)

Pls I Need Assistance With A Software I Can Instal On My Phone That Would Allow / Need Assistance With My Laptop Pls / Still Very Much In Need Of Assistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assistance With Content Delivery Via IP by son(m): 5:48pm On May 02, 2007
Re: Assistance With Content Delivery Via IP by Seun(m): 5:51pm On May 02, 2007
Buhahahahahaha. Are you serious? Not unless NITEL makes their SAT-3 bandwidth available!!!

I think you should consider sending your content via overnight courier on DVD-ROMS if it's not too time-sensitive.
Re: Assistance With Content Delivery Via IP by son(m): 6:12pm On May 02, 2007
Re: Assistance With Content Delivery Via IP by Cactus(m): 6:57pm On May 02, 2007
be a broadcaster on sopcast.org u can send your videos. just make sure the people viewing also have sopcast

not familiar with the bandwidth rates in nigeria so u might have some problems with the bandwidth stuff.

whats ur upload and download rates
Re: Assistance With Content Delivery Via IP by tEsLim(m): 10:33pm On May 02, 2007
Location doesn't matter here. What matters is the technology at both ends. And the volume of transmission to know what technology to be used. If you have some good satellite equipment already in London ask you provider if such can be installed in Nigeria. Direct satellite communication.

To send large files try yousendit.com. @Original poster pls contact me. I have couple of questions for you majormediainc@gmail.com
Re: Assistance With Content Delivery Via IP by uspry1(f): 11:59pm On May 02, 2007
If you have Flash MX/8 authoring software package to be convert from video file format such as AVI, MEPG, or WMV into Flash video (FLV) as your final content delivery via IP, it will be smaller file size better than your large video file.

London client must have installed Flash player on their computer system opening to view your Flash video via IP/email.

I have done that many times converting from regular video file into Flash video file sending client as final content delivery via IP/email many times in the quality of fastest download time and smaller file.

Or use Adobe Premiere or any other video editing software to optmize video file smaller.

I hope it helps!!!
Re: Assistance With Content Delivery Via IP by mandi: 1:32am On May 03, 2007
If it's not more than 25GB, you can get here, secured and free:
https://www.mediamax.com/Brands/MediaMax/home/home.aspx
Re: Assistance With Content Delivery Via IP by sbucareer(f): 9:55am On May 03, 2007

Give some time, I am actually busy at the office I will tell you a better way to deploy them with a new technology that has powerful compressor algorithm.
Re: Assistance With Content Delivery Via IP by son(m): 12:23pm On May 03, 2007
Re: Assistance With Content Delivery Via IP by ET1(m): 5:35pm On May 03, 2007
Hi could you help out with converting video files to FLV, tried to do that sveral times but was unsuccesful
Re: Assistance With Content Delivery Via IP by uspry1(f): 8:49pm On May 03, 2007
@E.T
You must have fully version of Flash 8 software that is built-in video converter using AVI or QT video file into Flash FLV.

You must also know how to employ actions/behaviors resulting in Flash actionscripting on the website or raw SWF movie.

BTW i use older version Flash MX (version 6) with limited video converter that support AVI and QT only.
Re: Assistance With Content Delivery Via IP by sholatech(m): 10:23pm On May 03, 2007
Son:

We can connect you via fibre from our SAT3 connection here in Nigeria to the Telehouse in uk.
But i need your specifics from you.
You can send me an email to petero@oxygenbroadband.com.
Cheers
Re: Assistance With Content Delivery Via IP by ET1(m): 9:06am On May 04, 2007
@usprr1

thanks a lot for yur help, i am not too familiar with the tschinical knowlegde of file conversion but am going to try to learn it sha. can i download flash 8 for free online?
Re: Assistance With Content Delivery Via IP by uspry1(f): 12:09am On May 05, 2007
E.T:

@usprr1

thanks a lot for yur help, i am not too familiar with the tschinical knowlegde of file conversion but am going to try to learn it sha. can i download flash 8 for free online?

E.T, go ahead download free Flash 8 and use Google search to find Flash 8 tutorial how to build video file to the Flash 8 movie. It include script you must code Flash Actionscript step by step.

If you are not familiar using Flash 8, i recommend you to hire skilled Nigeria Flash designer to code, develop FLV, and convert into CD disk or raw small SWF file in a zipped format sending your client that has both installed Flash player and unzip compression software to view your SWF displaying your video file. The average of short project get the done less than 3 days to skilled professional Flash designer/developer at their flat price quote if you have only one largest video file to be submitted.

Or use google search to find online education to take and few books to order learning how to become basic Flash Designer. You will love it.

Good luck!
Re: Assistance With Content Delivery Via IP by akinjide(m): 11:16am On May 10, 2007
How much data do you need to migrate daily/weekly?
What equipment do you have on both ends?
Do you have any software sync that you may be considering to use on say media servers on both ends to facilitate the connection to use latent bandwidth to sync files?

I build networks for high net companies and for security organizations, also am part owner of a WiSP in Ikeja servicing computer village and the Adeniyi Jones ares, Ill see if theres an easy fix for you, might be able to help cos we do send large work files back and forth (50GB and above) for some outsourcing jobs from Lagos to London) and we use latent bandwidth to do it

email me: olanlokun@latitudeit.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

Have Heard About Any Software That Browse Without Payment Here In 9ja Is It True / . / Inter Network Modem Sim Swap: Star To Zain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.