Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Celtic Lifts 8 Consecutive Scottish Title At Aberdeen - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Celtic Lifts 8 Consecutive Scottish Title At Aberdeen (313 Views)

Steven Gerrard Leads Rangers To Their First Scottish Title In 10 Years / Jay-Jay Okocha In Court On Money Laundering Charges In Aberdeen, Scotland / Israel Adesanya Wins UFC Interim Middleweight title at UFC 236 (2) (3) (4)

Celtic Lifts 8 Consecutive Scottish Title At Aberdeen by Okoyeaniche(m): 6:03pm On May 04, 2019
Celtic FC was crowned champions of the Scottish premiership at Aberdeen, after going away to defeat Aberdern 0-3.

Since the arrival of Steven Gerrard as Fc Rangers head Coach, there have been a tough competition between the two sides. But, the resilient Celtic has showed that they are ready for changes and can handle any pressure in the Scottish league.

This will make it the 8 times in a row that Celtic have lifted this trophy, leading their arch rival (Rangers) who sits in 2nd position with 9 points with 3 games left.

Celtic needed just a point at Aberdeen in other to be crowned champions, but they went ahead to clinch all 3 points in style.

They can make it a treble if they should defeat Hearts in the Scottish cup on May 25th.

CLICK ON LINK BELOW TO SEE FULL GIST
Celtic Lifts 8 Consecutive Scottish Title At Aberdeen

Re: Celtic Lifts 8 Consecutive Scottish Title At Aberdeen by popsy2(m): 6:04pm On May 04, 2019
Congrats to my club. I am the only fan of Celtic in Nigeria and probably the whole African continent.
Re: Celtic Lifts 8 Consecutive Scottish Title At Aberdeen by Topmaike007(m): 6:11pm On May 04, 2019
popsy2:
Congrats to my club. I am the only fan of Celtic in Nigeria and probably the whole African continent.
you don't mean it, that's how i told someone I support Ajax Amsterdam,he doubted it..

Nevertheless congrats on your new Glory I see Rangers whipping you hard next season cheesy

Re: Celtic Lifts 8 Consecutive Scottish Title At Aberdeen by Seever(m): 6:15pm On May 04, 2019
[color=#770077][/color]
Eeeeyah Brendan Rodger misses the celebration
Is he gonna be awarded a medal
Re: Celtic Lifts 8 Consecutive Scottish Title At Aberdeen by popsy2(m): 6:17pm On May 04, 2019
Topmaike007:
you don't mean it, that's how i told someone I support Ajax Amsterdam,he doubted it..

Nevertheless congrats on your new Glory I see Rangers whipping you hard next season cheesy

Lol! What is Rangers? You mean Royal Rangers or what ? I cool we the baddest right now.
Re: Celtic Lifts 8 Consecutive Scottish Title At Aberdeen by Topmaike007(m): 6:20pm On May 04, 2019
popsy2:

Lol! What is Rangers? You mean Royal Rangers or what ? I cool we the baddest right now.
just wait and let Gerrard get it right very well and you will see how you will pay dearly for it..
Re: Celtic Lifts 8 Consecutive Scottish Title At Aberdeen by Topmaike007(m): 6:22pm On May 04, 2019
popsy2:

and again where do you watch your match live
Re: Celtic Lifts 8 Consecutive Scottish Title At Aberdeen by Nbote(m): 7:25pm On May 04, 2019
Dis one na League? But den d Likes of seb Larson, Victor Wanyama and now Van Dijk all started from Celtic before becoming established world beaters

Victor Valdes' Wrote Emotional An Letter To Iker Casillas After Heart Attack / See Naija Youths Facebook Page That Predicted Liverpool 4:0 Win / How To Predict Football Matches Without Your Own Money And Win Always!