Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,560 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Protesters Scream At Nigerian Policemen: "Shame On You For Raping Women"(video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Scream At Nigerian Policemen: "Shame On You For Raping Women"(video) (25173 Views)

"We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) / Akpabio And Ali Ndume Insult And Scream At Each Other Over Akpabio's Conduct As / See This Photo Of Python Dance Soldiers: Are They Raping Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Scream At Nigerian Policemen: "Shame On You For Raping Women"(video) by franklynn(m): 10:20pm On May 04, 2019
Hmm Ashawo no b work lai lai, dey are always at d brink of danger at very point 4rm kidnap, rape, easy targets for ritualists n d list goes on n on. Just imagine d cells packed filled with poorly clad pretty ladies at d mercy of brain-dead raunchy policemen who will b so glad 2 molest dem at will

1 Like

Re: Protesters Scream At Nigerian Policemen: "Shame On You For Raping Women"(video) by uuzba(m): 10:27pm On May 04, 2019
J2381:
I honestly believe no amount of protest will make the men of Nigerian police change their evil ways.
Nigerians are hypocrites. In any society, you and the police are the same.
The police are not foreigners. They are Nigerians like us and they do exactly what we d they go to the same church and mosque we go to.
They are showing us the result of what we believe in.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Scream At Nigerian Policemen: "Shame On You For Raping Women"(video) by myhotjobz: 11:05pm On May 04, 2019
2019 University Scholarships The Scholarship opportunity is open to Undergraduate and Master students in tertiary institutions globally to promote academic excellence in their various disciplines. Students who show outstanding performance in our online (e-test) qualifying assessments will be awarded study grants and other scholarship awards.The registration portal is available on https://www.scholar.com.ng/

Eligibility
 Candidates must be a registered student in a University/Polytechnic.
 Candidates must have a CGPA not less than 2.0 in a 5pt scale or 1.5 in a 4pt scale.
 Candidates registering as Masters Students must have a Minimum of a Second Class (Lower) degree not less than 2.80 in a 5pt Scale.
Registration
Candidates will be required to register online and pass our pre-assessment e-test to qualify for the National Assessment scheduled to hold between 1st-3rd July, 2019.The portal will be opened for registration on 17th April,2019 and will close on 28th of June,2019. Rewards
Outstanding Students will be Awarded Study Grants, Scholarship Opportunities and Cash Prizes To begin application click here
https://scholar.com.ng/register

Kindly Circulate this to all Undergraduate and Masters students in Private/Public Universities/Polytechnics

Quote author=ELVISHOT post=78106853]"Protesters Scream At Nigerian Policemen: 'Shame On You For Raping Women"

Following the arrest of 65 women on Wednesday in and around nightclubs in Abuja, some Nigerian women have taken to the streets to protest the illegality of the action.

The protest, which was mobilised on Twitter, is called #SayHerNameNigeria. It held in Lagos, Abuja and Accra on Saturday.

The protesters bore placards with inscriptions such as 'To be a woman is not a crime', 'Protect not molest', 'Shame on you for raping our women', among others.

According to report, it was gathered that some of the ladies convicted by a mobile court in Abuja for alleged prostitution spoke out about how the were raped by some of the policemen who arrested them ,some without condoms and some wearing improvised “pure water sachets” as protection.

The protesters were seen shouting rape must stopped, shame on you in front of police station.

Watch Video Below,

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/05/protesters-scream-at-nigerian-policemen.html?m=1
[/quote]
Re: Protesters Scream At Nigerian Policemen: "Shame On You For Raping Women"(video) by Fa44me: 1:05am On May 05, 2019
Fuckdamod:
This mod wey dey ban me na thunder go fire you.
Useless ashawos dfeserves to be raped!
No one has any right to rape according to our constitution. Those people need to be advised and encouraged and not to be raped

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Scream At Nigerian Policemen: "Shame On You For Raping Women"(video) by delishpot: 2:02am On May 05, 2019
Hakoka:
prostitute abi na ashawo why this protesters is not calling on those fucking machine to change their ways.
The 10mins cookies shared between the two of them is now issue not even the pussy they use to derail morals and values.
the protesters should hide they face in shame since prostitution is now white collar job

Today it's prostitutes tomorrow it may be your sister who had problems with her bus or closed a bit late at work. Then you will start crying blood when they label her a prostitute and Bleep her well at the station. But by then we all would have condoned the fucking of other people's sisters, daughters and mothers cos police told us they picked them up as prostitutes in the street. The fire that you are happy is consuming your neighbours house watching it burn instead of quenching it, will soon get to your own house. Better quench it now than watch that fire burn because we Nigerians are very good at judging even tho your own filth may be worse than theirs.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protesters Scream At Nigerian Policemen: "Shame On You For Raping Women"(video) by OyinO: 6:46am On May 05, 2019
Naija police don't feel shame as an emotion. They are dead to conscience and shame. They are SHAMELESSLY SHAMELESS.
Re: Protesters Scream At Nigerian Policemen: "Shame On You For Raping Women"(video) by Nobody: 7:14am On May 05, 2019
miketayo:

thats all you have to say? shame
How does my comment affect ur poverty and frustration in life.
Why don't you say ur meaningful words, that will change the world, and leave my comment alone.
Re: Protesters Scream At Nigerian Policemen: "Shame On You For Raping Women"(video) by skywhale007: 7:54am On May 05, 2019
Fuckdamod:
Useless ashawos deserves to be raped!
.....if only your brain was working, you wouldn't have typed this nonsense here...not your fault...foolishness isn't a curse, it's a way of life for some people like you.....mothers, daughters, aunts and wives are being raped by these evil men and you say they all deserved to be raped?? I pray females in your family experience such wickedness and I hope when it happens they'll deserve it also...anumpam...
Re: Protesters Scream At Nigerian Policemen: "Shame On You For Raping Women"(video) by Beemhan(m): 8:40am On May 05, 2019
Fuckdamod:
Useless ashawos deserves to be raped!

cc: lalasticlala

Shouldn't this guy be banned again?
Re: Protesters Scream At Nigerian Policemen: "Shame On You For Raping Women"(video) by Nostradamus: 8:29am On May 08, 2019
Kingkun69:
and you will see evil ppl saying why she wear that cloth she no know before it is very sickening to see men like that
thanks for this bros. Some stupid nigerian men don't know that saying this statement is annonying. Sometimes last week i went out to buy something in a stall opposite my house.now two ladies and a guy were passing by,they live in that street and i know them but i am not familiar with the guy so the ladies waved to me and i reciprocated(i live in a student environment).the ladies dressed casually,one of them wore a bumshot(you know some of these students dress in the evening whenevr the weather seem hot,they were gisting happily within themselves).What annoys me most was one foolish man who seem to be over 40 years and obviously a pauper carry the girls matter for head. He was talking with so much viguor accusing the two girls of been sluts and they deserved to be raped.he faced and was expecting me to join him in calling the two young girls strange names,me i just boned collect my change and leave the old fool to his senseless wailings. I always hate hearing this from nigerian men,but unfortunately it seems a lot of men derive pleasure in putting down our women.
Re: Protesters Scream At Nigerian Policemen: "Shame On You For Raping Women"(video) by Nostradamus: 8:30am On May 08, 2019
Beemhan:

cc: lalasticlala

Shouldn't this guy be banned again?
he should but this time make it everlasting.
Re: Protesters Scream At Nigerian Policemen: "Shame On You For Raping Women"(video) by booksrite(f): 7:11am On Jun 29, 2019
Today it's prostitutes tomorrow it may be your sister who had problems with her bus or closed a bit late at work. Then you will start crying blood when they label her a prostitute and Bleep her well at the station. But by then we all would have condoned the bleeping of other people's sisters, daughters and mothers cos police told us they picked them up as prostitutes in the street. The fire that you are happy is consuming your neighbours house watching it burn instead of quenching it, will soon get to your own house. Better quench it now than watch that fire burn because we Nigerians are very good at judging even tho your own filth may be worse than theirs.

cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed: We Know Where Kidnappers Are, Only Being Careful / APC Cannot Win Ekiti Even If Tinubu Becomes INEC Chairman - Fayose / Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.