Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man (62804 Views)

Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower / Korra Obidi Dances On The Street Of California With Nude Baby Bump / Korra Obidi Dances Vigorously With Her Baby Bump In Bikini, BBNaija Star Blasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by Nobody: 9:11am On May 05, 2019
MrSensor:
cheesy Hi mr Oyinbo,
See what your small pipi has caused?
Wetin be "small pipi" abeg? Elaborate grin
Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:18am On May 05, 2019
undecided asr stuff that Allah was talking about.

If u need good palm oil am the best supplier. Visit us today let supply you best of the palm oil

Contact us on 08172010068
Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by wildikeman(m): 9:24am On May 05, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Her stomach, her pregnancy, her biz....
afyer i read yoir comments, i just want to say thank u for giving me sense.. I'm not reading any more comments here again...Exactly, Not my bisswach
Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by olajide8(m): 9:26am On May 05, 2019
Breakingfamous:
Pregnant Nigerian Singer Dances At TheClub, Accused Of Cheating On Oyibo Husband

Daring Nigerian singer, dancer, and actress, Korra Obidi Dean hit the club with her bare baby bump.

She was spotted dancing with Michael Blackson, a Ghanaian-American actor and comedian.

Some fans accused her of cheating on her white husband, Dr Dean. She left her Oyinbo husband at home and stormed the club with another man.

See some reactions and watch the video after the cut...

Ikbillionzzz: "Do you really walk around and go to dance clubs like this with your stomach open? Wow....please don't push this too far all in the name of being happy.... It good enough you went totally naked on the internet but please calm down..... Jesus!!!!!! I almost get a heart attack Watching you do all these thing while so heavy..... Do you even know you are pregnant?"

Lizzyfreshc: Oya the "why are u letting another man touch u like that" group of pple we are waiting for u��"

Abee2cute: "He good to marry oyibo sha��� if na Benin man from Edo state be your husband,by now your load don reach your papa house because of this harmless dance � ���� ��� enjoy dear�"

_ericdon: "Make sure this baby gets all these preg dance videos when he or she grows up. I like to know how he or she will feel."

Iamimmaculate8: "I bet u 'll be cheating on your husband."

Officialpeaceful_: "The secret in all this her dancing dancing with this big belle is that it's gonna make her have less pain or probably no pain at all during labour/delivery. That's Certain."

Favour1418: "Take it easy dear, not everybody should torch your Bella for now, remember you are expecting a child"

Fionandai: "Am reading all these comments and am ��‍♀️��‍♀️��‍♀️ it’s her freaking body if she wants to go naked that’s her choice besides our fore fathers were walking butt naked! And on this Video she is dressed abi!"

Watch the controversial video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/05/pregnant-korra-obidi-and-michael.html?m=1

See our women now, they are busy messing up, now even white men would say our women are not trustworthy - prostitution na them, strip dancing na them, police na criminals full the place encouraging kidnapper's na them, pictures they use to aid 419ers na them, while our men are doing yahoo-yahoo duping people upandan, kidnapping, banditry, terrorism,almajiri na we, succession na we, everything bad is associated with nigerians, where ever they are - stealing dubai, Italy drugs, drugs in S.A/asia na nigerians, tear down syndrome na nigerians, stealing from the govt teal graft na we, God why did you create me amongst such disgraceful set of people all of these educated illiterates, ignorantly morally bankrupt writers, people that cheated to get into university/polytechnics- some would cheat during exams and come to nairaland to criticize the govt as if they are better shameful hypocrites shameful black race

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by Jwonder(m): 9:26am On May 05, 2019
Jeez!! This is height of stupidity!! That's Michael Blackson and Kora and they are not in a club and her husband was right there!! Gosh! Idiots already castigating the woman! Go on Instagram and Search for her she's a dancer/ singer based in America and Michael Blackson is a popular comedian in America
Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by poweredcom(m): 9:28am On May 05, 2019
Dis gal os possess with the demonic spirit of seductive dance steps

She looks like a worm
Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by alujonjonkijon: 9:29am On May 05, 2019
why not wit for her oyibo hubby and parent to complain.is it a sin to take an action when one is fully prepared for whatever may be the consequences.
Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by Leviana(f): 9:37am On May 05, 2019
partnerbizz4:
I have yet to understand how clubbing is sweet.

Maybe cos i can't dance but can only nod my head.

But clubbing makes no sense to me.

Have been to a few and it didn't worth it.

Seems I am alone in this shocked

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies in red link below.

Nah you're not. I'd rather stay at home, maybe it's because I have anxiety and clubs would probably give me a panic attack.
Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by Princeofasia: 9:43am On May 05, 2019
95% of all naija girls born from 1985 to death are born cheaters and hoes especially the ones born in the 90s. avoid them the same way you will avoid a rotten fish infested with maggots

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by abbeyty(m): 9:53am On May 05, 2019
grandstar:
I don't know why but I believe the true story has been twisted.

No sane married woman will be dancing with an uncovered baby bump if she did it discreetly and worse, at a nightclub!

Some women are reckless though. There was the case of the wife of a soldier who was a stripper at a go go bar. When her husband found out, he scattered the place with his boys. The bar was forces to introduce a strict policy that marries women were unwelcome to be strippers.

Abuse of power why sending his boys to go and scatter someone else investiment cuz his olosho wife? Why is that the club owner problem? Such thing can only happen in a shiithole.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by Nobody: 9:53am On May 05, 2019
johnkey:
not only you brah, even with billions I still prefer to sit in my house and smoke up whatever I want. I don't even like bars talkless of clubs with all the annoying noise and lights
Which billions, who dash monkey banana?
Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by cescky(m): 9:58am On May 05, 2019
AdolfHitlerxXx:
Is she yeebow?

If YES, this isn't news.

Their hubbies are always busy with spare parts.... Afonja help in servicing their private parts

You gave some sort of mature response in the tramdol thread...i thought you had something..

Like smoke like character,it cant be hidden..your another empty barrel
Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by AdolfHitlerxXx: 9:58am On May 05, 2019
cescky:

You gave some sort of mature response in the tramdol thread...i thought you had something..

Like smoke like character,it cant be hidden..your another empty barrel

grin

Even your role models disappoint.

You are* an empty barrel.

At least thank me for the short correction grin
Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by johnkey: 10:02am On May 05, 2019
charliboy654:

Which billions, who dash monkey banana?
lol brah didn't say I have billions, saying even if I have billions....but wait o don't ever write anyone off in this life, no one knows tomorrow. I will be a billionaire in the future and I claim it, but you can claim whatever you want for yourself.
Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by Nobody: 10:06am On May 05, 2019
johnkey:
lol brah didn't say I have billions, saying even if I have billions....but wait o don't ever write anyone off in this life, no one knows tomorrow. I will be a billionaire in the future and I claim it, but you can claim whatever you want for yourself.
Of course, am not writing you off, I don't know you so obviously I wish you well. I was thinking you said you are a billionaire.
Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by 01mcfadden(m): 10:16am On May 05, 2019
partnerbizz4:

You're not alone here bro.
I used to think I was weird or kinda bereft of new happenings but now I see and know better.
Good to know I'm not alone here
Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by meobizy(f): 10:28am On May 05, 2019
Singer wey I never hear one of her songs nor see one of her videos, is that one a singer?
Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by MissRaine69(f): 10:29am On May 05, 2019
I believe this is what’s called a private matter ....
Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by bewla(m): 10:29am On May 05, 2019
Breakingfamous:
Pregnant Nigerian Singer Dances At TheClub, Accused Of Cheating On Oyibo Husband

Daring Nigerian singer, dancer, and actress, Korra Obidi Dean hit the club with her bare baby bump.

She was spotted dancing with Michael Blackson, a Ghanaian-American actor and comedian.

Some fans accused her of cheating on her white husband, Dr Dean. She left her Oyinbo husband at home and stormed the club with another man.

See some reactions and watch the video after the cut...

Ikbillionzzz: "Do you really walk around and go to dance clubs like this with your stomach open? Wow....please don't push this too far all in the name of being happy.... It good enough you went totally naked on the internet but please calm down..... Jesus!!!!!! I almost get a heart attack Watching you do all these thing while so heavy..... Do you even know you are pregnant?"

Lizzyfreshc: Oya the "why are u letting another man touch u like that" group of pple we are waiting for u��"

Abee2cute: "He good to marry oyibo sha��� if na Benin man from Edo state be your husband,by now your load don reach your papa house because of this harmless dance � ���� ��� enjoy dear�"

_ericdon: "Make sure this baby gets all these preg dance videos when he or she grows up. I like to know how he or she will feel."

Iamimmaculate8: "I bet u 'll be cheating on your husband."

Officialpeaceful_: "The secret in all this her dancing dancing with this big belle is that it's gonna make her have less pain or probably no pain at all during labour/delivery. That's Certain."

Favour1418: "Take it easy dear, not everybody should torch your Bella for now, remember you are expecting a child"

Fionandai: "Am reading all these comments and am ��‍♀️��‍♀️��‍♀️ it’s her freaking body if she wants to go naked that’s her choice besides our fore fathers were walking butt naked! And on this Video she is dressed abi!"

Watch the controversial video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/05/pregnant-korra-obidi-and-michael.html?m=1

pls me poster don't make things complicated for her if the marriage break u claim u no nothing now u start this shit
Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by Kobicove(m): 10:33am On May 05, 2019
Why can't people mind their own business?
Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by kushme: 10:38am On May 05, 2019
This is the kind of freedom they want without any responsibility when they tell you gender equality.

The thirsty lawmakers and captain-sav-a- hoe can continue to make foolish laws just to please and protect their pucci( women)..

The same pucci you protect today could tell it to your face tomorrow to " go fvck yourself in hell" while riding the coc.k carousel elsewhere. After all, you want her to be a strong and a free woman..
Please, make all the laws to protect them and laws that shouldn't make them be responsible for every of their actions.. Blame the men in their lives when ever they fvck the next chad thundercock.. smiley

As for me, I don talk am before, no girlfriend or fiancée go live for my house..you only come and go..

All those ideas of trying to please your wife and their nagging no get any space for my house. I cherish quietness for my space..

You don't shake a hoe tree and expect a wife to fall..

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by Originalsly: 10:48am On May 05, 2019
@Op...why not post all the comments from the other forum?
Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by mechanics(m): 10:58am On May 05, 2019
No more courtesy at all, she's a disgrace to the women folk.
Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by johnyblaze20: 11:09am On May 05, 2019
partnerbizz4:

u are not alone bro.
Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by hammer6F: 11:12am On May 05, 2019
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

DEY SAY, WHO THE gods PLAN TO KILL, THEY FIRST MAKE DEAF AND DUMB.

WEN THAT WHITE AMERICAN BOY, FIRE HER PREGNANCY, SHE WILL KNOW THE ERRORS OF HER WAYS.
Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by XTHRONE(m): 11:46am On May 05, 2019
That's one problem of women they like going overboard, allow them abit, they will be looking for allowance, be soft on them they will go for hard men, be hard on them they will be screaming , domestic violence, my gal said she doesn't like soft pple, she want harder ones, I wish her well, someone can't change my ideology of life.
Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by ubee(m): 12:09pm On May 05, 2019
partnerbizz4:

You're sounding dumb by asking a question and answering that same question in the same breath.
Of course you'll not enjoy being in a club because the closest thing to a dance move you can produce is nodding your head.
And of course not - you're not alone in this. There are countless others just like you that don't enjoy clubs too.
Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by Akuruoulo(m): 12:13pm On May 05, 2019
The video must be annoying. a pregnant woman been dry humped at a party
Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by umarshehu58(m): 12:30pm On May 05, 2019
Some people middle name is 'Crazy'

Make she try that rubbish with Nigerian man. Yeye woman abi na girl sef
Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 05, 2019
johnkey:
not only you brah, even with billions I still prefer to sit in my house and smoke up whatever I want. I don't even like bars talkless of clubs with all the annoying noise and lights

My problem is sleep. I love my night sleep. Do you know of any day club? That should work for me.
Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by kwajahafiz(m): 12:33pm On May 05, 2019
How a hoe gon be anything other than a hoe?, pregnant or not....��� ���

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bold Pink Is Heavily Pregnant After Mocking Chioma For Dating Davido (Video) / Oluwatobiloba Falana Becomes Qtabyevents Ambassador (Photos) / Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.