Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Meet Mariam Nabatanzi Who Has 42 Children: 'Uganda's Most Fertile Woman' - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meet Mariam Nabatanzi Who Has 42 Children: 'Uganda's Most Fertile Woman' (58838 Views)

Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 / Most Fertile Woman In Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Kids Before 40 Years(video) / Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Mariam Nabatanzi Who Has 42 Children: 'Uganda's Most Fertile Woman' by ELVISHOT: 10:40pm On May 04, 2019
Abused, sold into marriage at 12 years old, and now a single mother of 42 children;

This is Mariam Nabatanzi's story, the 39-year-old woman who has caused a stir online with news of her given birth to 42 children in just 15 pregnancy and she has been dubbed by locals as 'Uganda's most fertile woman'.

According to her she said that she has married at the age of 12 years and give birth to her first child at the age if 13.

She said she was sold into marriage at age of 12 and began to have children at the age of 13. Right now, that she have 38 children , they were 42 and 4 died she remained with 38 children.

According to Doctors the said Mariam's pregnancies is as a result of hyper ovulation

Watch Video Below, and see how she gave birth to 42 children in just 15 pregnancies.

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/05/meet-marian-nabatanzi-ugandas-dubbed.html?m=1

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Mariam Nabatanzi Who Has 42 Children: 'Uganda's Most Fertile Woman' by ELVISHOT: 10:42pm On May 04, 2019
See reactions below, Watch Full Video From HERE

1 Like

Re: Meet Mariam Nabatanzi Who Has 42 Children: 'Uganda's Most Fertile Woman' by PaulAris: 10:45pm On May 04, 2019
Mother of many nations!
I'm guessing this woman will be as wide as the Ocean floors.
Damn!
And she's still single?
She's gonna need like a 20-inch pole both in length and width for her to feel something. If she can't find, she should come here on Nairaland, there are so many of them roaming about.
Lawwd have merccy.

I sha hope each of these kids don't have different fathers.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Mariam Nabatanzi Who Has 42 Children: 'Uganda's Most Fertile Woman' by Jibwillz: 10:46pm On May 04, 2019
la baby factory!

1 Like

Re: Meet Mariam Nabatanzi Who Has 42 Children: 'Uganda's Most Fertile Woman' by Karemarealty288(m): 12:16am On May 05, 2019
Out of 42 , 1 or 2 must become the chief corner stone in her life, her security is sure. I wish her long life and good health.

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Mariam Nabatanzi Who Has 42 Children: 'Uganda's Most Fertile Woman' by MissRaine69(f): 12:19am On May 05, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Meet Mariam Nabatanzi Who Has 42 Children: 'Uganda's Most Fertile Woman' by MissRaine69(f): 12:20am On May 05, 2019
PaulAris:
Mother of many nations!
Damn!
And she's still single?
She's gonna need like a 20-inch pole both in length and width for her to feel something. If she can't find, she should come here on Nairaland, there are so many of them roaming about.
Lawwd have merccy.

The husband left
Re: Meet Mariam Nabatanzi Who Has 42 Children: 'Uganda's Most Fertile Woman' by MissRaine69(f): 12:21am On May 05, 2019
PaulAris:
Mother of many nations!
Damn!
And she's still single?
Lawwd have merccy.

Same father
four sets of triplets, three sets of quadruplets, six sets twins and a number of single births.
The man has Avenger sperm......

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Mariam Nabatanzi Who Has 42 Children: 'Uganda's Most Fertile Woman' by Nobody: 12:55am On May 05, 2019
42 children, no husband, no reasonable source of income, look at the children on the bare floor like my zombies in the north..... all these can only happen in the continent of the zombies.

now she is stylishly looking for help, thunder Will fire that her wide, untiring pussy,, left for me she go surferrrrrrr, surferrrrrrr, surferrrrrrr until she go tire,
as her toto no gree tire. stupid woman.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Mariam Nabatanzi Who Has 42 Children: 'Uganda's Most Fertile Woman' by Kriely(m): 1:11am On May 05, 2019
She is not the most fertile woman in Uganda!

What is wrong with you people? undecided Just for clout you’ll come up with the dumbest shits.
Re: Meet Mariam Nabatanzi Who Has 42 Children: 'Uganda's Most Fertile Woman' by Nobody: 1:17am On May 05, 2019
She go be hausa that's one thing i know for sure. When she starts f**king at 12, why won't she birth that much.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Mariam Nabatanzi Who Has 42 Children: 'Uganda's Most Fertile Woman' by TANID(m): 1:24am On May 05, 2019
She Really Try grin grin grin
Re: Meet Mariam Nabatanzi Who Has 42 Children: 'Uganda's Most Fertile Woman' by Aboks(m): 2:12am On May 05, 2019
LA PUSSY LA WIDE WELL WELL

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Mariam Nabatanzi Who Has 42 Children: 'Uganda's Most Fertile Woman' by sparog(m): 4:18am On May 05, 2019
I don't even know what to say to dis

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Meet Mariam Nabatanzi Who Has 42 Children: 'Uganda's Most Fertile Woman' by partnerbizz4: 7:07am On May 05, 2019
Mother of all nations

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies in red link below.
Re: Meet Mariam Nabatanzi Who Has 42 Children: 'Uganda's Most Fertile Woman' by jesmond3945: 8:14am On May 05, 2019
Useless woman giving birth in poverty and it is an achievement.

15 Likes

Re: Meet Mariam Nabatanzi Who Has 42 Children: 'Uganda's Most Fertile Woman' by ruggedtimi(m): 8:37am On May 05, 2019
make she just go open her own community.

5 Likes

Re: Meet Mariam Nabatanzi Who Has 42 Children: 'Uganda's Most Fertile Woman' by Nobody: 8:38am On May 05, 2019
How is she the most fertile when some Ladies don remove 42. sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Mariam Nabatanzi Who Has 42 Children: 'Uganda's Most Fertile Woman' by BruncleZuma: 8:38am On May 05, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet Mariam Nabatanzi Who Has 42 Children: 'Uganda's Most Fertile Woman' by money121(m): 8:39am On May 05, 2019
Congrat

1 Like

Re: Meet Mariam Nabatanzi Who Has 42 Children: 'Uganda's Most Fertile Woman' by EmekaBlue(m): 8:39am On May 05, 2019
42 labours....oshe

her belle go just dey big almost all her life

1 Like

Re: Meet Mariam Nabatanzi Who Has 42 Children: 'Uganda's Most Fertile Woman' by kaen1317: 8:39am On May 05, 2019
In my village they will call her Agric
Re: Meet Mariam Nabatanzi Who Has 42 Children: 'Uganda's Most Fertile Woman' by seunfly: 8:40am On May 05, 2019
She and her husband forgot their contraceptives, highest level of irresponsibility, bad parenting and stupidity.
If they are not compatible with any family planning as she has claimed, what about condom?
Instead of her and her foolish husband to take responsibility for their foolishness, she is here lieing to cover it up.

6 Likes

Re: Meet Mariam Nabatanzi Who Has 42 Children: 'Uganda's Most Fertile Woman' by Ubdavis(m): 8:40am On May 05, 2019
This is my 20th times of reading this!!!

4 Likes

Re: Meet Mariam Nabatanzi Who Has 42 Children: 'Uganda's Most Fertile Woman' by Nobody: 8:40am On May 05, 2019
PaulAris:
Mother of many nations!
Damn!
And she's still single?
Lawwd have merccy.

Same father apparently.

The man ran away.

No contraception. And she married at 13 years of age.
Re: Meet Mariam Nabatanzi Who Has 42 Children: 'Uganda's Most Fertile Woman' by WisdomFlakes: 8:40am On May 05, 2019
Wtf? Is this for real? 42

1 Like

Re: Meet Mariam Nabatanzi Who Has 42 Children: 'Uganda's Most Fertile Woman' by chudez0147(m): 8:41am On May 05, 2019
They should allow her start her own village

4 Likes

Re: Meet Mariam Nabatanzi Who Has 42 Children: 'Uganda's Most Fertile Woman' by Nobody: 8:41am On May 05, 2019
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Sirhenny, U de laugh? happy Sunday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stay-at-home Order: Lagos Husbands Narrate Experiences / Photos Of The Girl With Half-body At Home With Her Family In Kano / Why Children Of Strict Parents Turn Out To Be Worse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.